It was a good trade imo

it was a good trade imo
thank you Curzon
thank you Russia

Vilnius and Lvov was never polish

Great Britain wanted Wrocław and Szczecin (Breslau and Stettin) to remain in Germany. I am not surprise, as Britts were okay with holocaust even when Poles reported what kind of awful things happened in concentration camps.
In other words, Britts showed how much of idiots they are. xD

Also, with Polish Lwów our map would be perfect.
t. endek

delet

I think similarly.

Getting rid of all the minorities, including Jews, poor and hard to defend lands in the east and reclaiming rich, industrialized western soil was a good deal. The price was over 50 years of communism ruining our economy, but at least we remained white and now we slowly start recovering, without the menace of Muslims, LGBT and neomarxism devouring the Western Europe.

Thank you uncle Stalin.

I've been wondering what would be better for our nation: to have it as it is or for the borders to stay pre WWII (without industrialized western regions like Silesia) but out of USSR sphere of influence (gaining all the help from the Marshall plan).

Lack of Polish Lwów and Zaolzie hurts though... Kaliningrad is a pain in the arse when it belongs to the USSR or as it belongs now to Russia.

Don't forget we had help from Moscow Plan.
Funfact is that divided Germany got combined donation: Marshall's to western part, Moscow to the eastern one.

yeah, this is great
I could've been living in piss poor ukraine like some part of my family, but I'm living in a based town with a cool teutonic castle

>Polish Lwów and Zaolzie
Think perspectively, if we play the geopolics well, Ukraine will soon become our neo-colony, and we will be the major power of the Middle-Eastern Europe.

If Trump doesn't win the election, that is. Pray so that he didn't win the election.

exactly. what a nightmare - half of your country is Belarus like

what do you mean by "your country"?
I'm a Pole

to byla figura retoryczna nie badz retardem

a dobra, chodzilo o polske b w tamtych czasach
myslalem ze cos o ukrainie mowisz

Jak tam mycie kibli Brytolom? xD Dali wam szczotke czy znowy jęzorami myjecie?

Not enough clay

i agree, nothing but RIP p*ussia and 100km to Berlińsk!

We ned Lusatia to make it even closer.
Also, it's Berlin. like Lubin it's slavic already.

Why wasn't more of germany given to poland desu?
It only makes sense given the circuimstances

Well you are unfortunatelly wrong. Polish officials are sucking Ukraine's dick so hard, letting them treat Poles like shit and risking prosperity of Poland to help Ukraine.
It'd be dank to have internally divided and devastated UPAine as neocolony, but in current political situation it is not possible. Polish gov wants strong Ukraine, while Polish ratio nationis need weak Ukraine. Why? The reason is simple - strong Ukraine will not be our ally and will likely wank Germans and become their quasicolony.
Sad but true.
And about Ukraine, it doesn't matter whether Trump or Clinton wins election. Their ideas about that country differ in such small points that makes them differences negligible.
>no borders after truce in Deulino 1619
why mate, why

You did end up getting Vilnius poles in there though.

Eastern Europe identities crisis(es) always fascinated me. It seems your borders were much more screwed-up (very large and diverse minorities in one country) than, say, France, Spain or Italy. We do have some minorities problems (eta, Corsicans) but nowhere near the levels of poles, serbs and russians

wilno nasze