/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user is happy with his Headroom MS16's • user got a KZ BT cable • user gets a airpillow case for his Mi Max 2 but the phone itself hasn't arrived yet • user's new Xiaomi Robot Vacuum 2 does a good job of vacuuming and mapping his house • user finally gets 11.11 order, keycaps and switches • Another user with a swastika spinner • user reviews the Walnut V2S • user bought a balaclava for ants • user gets some copy nerf darts • user got a plushie Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

audiophilesoft.ru/articles/realtek_audio_setup/ALC887.pdf
m.ebay.com/itm/3PCS-Creative-Green-Plant-Hairpin-Cute-Bean-Sprout-Antenna-Hairpin-Hair-Clip-Hot-/262440987981
s.aliexpress.com/rINFrUra
aliexpress.com/item/James-Donkey-619-Mechanical-Keyboard-104key-MX-black-blue-switches-Backlight-Gaming-Keyboard-For-Laptop-PC/32693264570.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_10152_10065_10151_10344_10068_10130_10345_10324_10342_10547_10325_10343_51102_10546_10340_10341_10548_10545_10609_10541_10084_10083_10307_10539_10312_10059_10313_10314_10534_100031_10604_10603_10103_10605_10594_10596_10142_10107,searchweb201603_2,ppcSwitch_5&algo_expid=0dafffe5-c364-4053-8da2-012bc91a9bf2-0&algo_pvid=0dafffe5-c364-4053-8da2-012bc91a9bf2&rmStoreLevelAB=0
stackoverflow.com/questions/42296554/ntp-and-rtc-hw-clock-weird-results
hooktube.com/watch?v=A1_bLcm01HQ
amazon.com/Huawei-MediaPad-Marshmallow-Moonlight-Warranty/dp/B01LB08BH6
techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/
imagefap.com/pictures/7220611/Our-new-doll-Natalya-Kassin-1?gid=7220611&page=0&view=0
youtube.com/watch?v=xdGQEVdxmQQ
youtu.be/A1_bLcm01HQ
duckduckgo.com/?q=burger shops in new york&t=opera&ia=web
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bought a fake DW watch and the buckle came broken like this. Today I was wearing it and I lost it while biking.

FUCKING CHINKS REEEEEEE

>buy shit
>get shit
Wow.

Bacon here, Gearbest still hasn't shipped the RN4X. It's been 3 weeks. At what point does the DISPATCH FASTER button switch from whipping the chinks to applying thermite to their backs?

im trying to understand how much volt my onboard is providing this manual is really verbose.

audiophilesoft.ru/articles/realtek_audio_setup/ALC887.pdf

is anyone familiar with that onboard soundcard? do they all provide the same voltage?

>loli doll posting doesn't make the news
RegOP confirmed gaypedo.

The watch itself was on par with the original, it's just that the strap was crap.

>DISPATCH FASTER
It's placebo. I also hate how Gaybeast takes so long with shipping shit.

HOLY SHIT TRACKING UPDATED. IT'S ALMOST HERE LADS

Do the cheap micro usb ones still exist? I can't find them anywhere and I know they exist because friend has one of them.

i have two of them.

Yes it has a mic, its not great.

The battery life is shit - 2-3 Hours..

It hurts your ears pretty badly.

But if you want to listen to stuff at work its ok.

will chink fleshlights make me dick atrophy and fall off?

Go and ask on /jp/.
But likely yes.

Ok thanks.

Forget the mic quality, the audio quality is worse than hooking up a piezo buzzer directly to your headphone jack. Your average $2 wired earbuds from china beat these by miles.

why hadn't you replaced the strap if you knew it was awful?

looking for chink batteries, anyone know where I can replace the 1ICP4/43/55 found in a kobo mini?

I just ordered this. Not sure why tho..

fake plant, plant seeds, the photo frame? which one?

Ah right sorry, should have posted the link in the first place
m.ebay.com/itm/3PCS-Creative-Green-Plant-Hairpin-Cute-Bean-Sprout-Antenna-Hairpin-Hair-Clip-Hot-/262440987981

oh, an odd hair pin. mildly interesting

Chinks have no heart.

Recs for cheap and fun spy tools.

Shower or toilet cam?

I was more thinking about things like micro amplifier but, w-why not.

So you wont be trying to get pictures of your mother?

>The battery life is shit - 2-3 Hours..
If you don't use it for anything at all, if you play music or something it dies in an hour.

And yes, it has mic, I used it for telephone conversations, though loud noises make it useless.

The """intellimouse""" in the infographic has a shitty sensor doesn't it? The design is so tempting.

laser light patterns n shiet? sign me up
s.aliexpress.com/rINFrUra

Hey, /csg/. I've been lurking on /mkg/ for days, but I'd like to have a recommendation from you guys about which Mechanical Keyboard I should buy. Looking for something comfortable to replace my generic Genius keyboard. I think that I'll be good with brown switches. The cheapest one where I live is ~$105, so I'm looking for someone cheaper than that.

Thanks!

forgot to mention
no amazon

You're not even me, user. But yeah, you're right.

I got a Royal Kludge recently with Kalih Blue switches. Types brilliantly.

James donkey :^)

>Royal Kludge
Which model, especifically?

What the fuck?

Just ordered a Orange-pi Plus2e. Wondering if it's worth saying i haven't recieved it, to get a refund.

aliexpress.com/item/James-Donkey-619-Mechanical-Keyboard-104key-MX-black-blue-switches-Backlight-Gaming-Keyboard-For-Laptop-PC/32693264570.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_10152_10065_10151_10344_10068_10130_10345_10324_10342_10547_10325_10343_51102_10546_10340_10341_10548_10545_10609_10541_10084_10083_10307_10539_10312_10059_10313_10314_10534_100031_10604_10603_10103_10605_10594_10596_10142_10107,searchweb201603_2,ppcSwitch_5&algo_expid=0dafffe5-c364-4053-8da2-012bc91a9bf2-0&algo_pvid=0dafffe5-c364-4053-8da2-012bc91a9bf2&rmStoreLevelAB=0

any reason you didnt just buy a 29 dollar pi 3 ?

Todd for me wondering... anyone here with an orange pi2 know how good the clock is on these? How much it drifts if it's not on ntp?

stackoverflow.com/questions/42296554/ntp-and-rtc-hw-clock-weird-results

our boy is BACK with two vids in one week!

hooktube.com/watch?v=A1_bLcm01HQ

That's pretty damned good.

>hookednosetube
Kill yourself my man.

gotta make money somehow

Comfy sounds really happy, nice to hear. That video about his birds was hard to listen to.

I am looking for a product I feel chinkshit general would know how to point me in the direction of.

I am looking for a monitor I can use with a desktop next to my bed.

I need it to be able to stand on my bed but also store away decently easy.

Do chinese make a laptop that is just a usb keyboard/touchpad/monitor with no computer parts inside I can use with a hdmi cable?

TLDR I am building a comfy bed computer and need a smaller monitor (Around 15-16 inches) that I can sit on my bed and reposition as needed when I rollover and shit.

Do chinese make this?

pic possibly related but not sure if good

vnc to a tablet

amazon.com/Huawei-MediaPad-Marshmallow-Moonlight-Warranty/dp/B01LB08BH6

Has anyone here had experience with chink tablets, specifically Huawei? My current tablet is biting the dust, and I need something to read manga on.

This, if you're too fat and lazy to get out of bed this is the best solution. Having a monitor over your bed is too unwieldy. Pic related.

techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/

I was planning on having a large tv as extra monitor and am older 28 inch on a table about 3 feet from my face. Would this not work?

A month has passed since 11.11 and no news of my RN4. Feels like always: Gearbest selling products without stock, just to chink your money

Do they have discount porgs?

Have fun having a hunchback by you're 30.

Can you guys recommend any smart rgb light bulbs? Preferably with wifi or bluetooth, unless the app is pure garbage, then just a remote.

I'm checking out gearbest and they all rook same.
I just want some comfy lighting.

I want to get a hidden camera to creep on people, anything cheap that produces decent image quality?

Wheres the rest?

I was about to ask if you guys were excited for 12/12 but then I realized what day it was..

>get mystery bag from GearBest
>comes with KZ BT cable
>don't have any KZ earphones with changeable cables
What are the best KZ earphones to use with the bluetooth cable?

I ordered a Redmi Note 4 G from Banggood a couple weeks ago. Everything seemed to be going well, they gave me a tracking number that worked and, going by 17track it says it left china at the beginning of the month.
Normally though, in my limited experience, stuff shows up at the canadian border in a week or so after actually starting to ship, and I just checked the tracking on Banggood and it just says "departure from transit of exchange," nothing about actually leaving the country.
Anyone able to decipher chinese shipment tracking and tell me where my phone is, or if I should bother the friendly chinks about it?

Im looking for a starter kit type drone around $100-$150 that has something like a 720p+ camera. Getting it for my dad

what part of upto 2 months for delivery are you having issues understanding ?

Buy him a H31 or such without the camera, learn to fly on that first.

Then get that $90 remote, $100+ fpv glasses and more fancy $100+ quad later (ps this is cheap).

learn to check the dispatch info and place an order only if you're okay with it
or stop roleplaying buying chinkshit you can't even afford

I'm gonna call up some retail stores and see what's up. Thanks user

anyone know of any windows tablets going for under $150?

looking for best price to performance for internet bed surfing

There's this RCA Cambio 10.1 for around $110-130

That's probably it, they're scrambling to get stocks because they oversold.

I brought a Lenovo P8 tab on 11.11, it came in like 10 days. Typically chinkshit takes like 6 weeks to get here (Australia) when I buy from Aliexpress

Ok. I set up a permanent imagefap account for pics of my dolls. Ill be updating it regularly for the foreseeable future. If anyones interested, ill post it, otherwise ill just wait till tomorrow as its the slow time of night right now.

upload now

Heres the gallery.

imagefap.com/pictures/7220611/Our-new-doll-Natalya-Kassin-1?gid=7220611&page=0&view=0

Why do people ever bother with gearbest? Ali always has like 20 sellers selling the same thing competing with eachother, you get more cashback from ebates, and they almost always give me a shipping notification like 5 hours after I order at like 2am.

gearbest is just a drop shipper anyway

I don't know if you guy's know this, but EVVblog did a review of the ANGENG 8008 multimeter a while back. This little cheapo meter is damn accurate. I have the 8002 version which can also measure temperature (comes with a thermo couple) and I do have to say they make great multimeters for the price.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdGQEVdxmQQ

I have a richmeters 102

Isn't this the same shit? I literally just looked at multimeters and sorted by most purchasers and picked this up for $18 to wire in my dash cam.

> on board mic

what could go wrong...

what are you gonna use it for ?

depends on the cable

now that is pathethic, ripping of chinks for scraps. Respect yourself god damn. Even if it's a lot of money for you.

don't chink the chinks dear

Not him, but i kept the raspi in a tab opened until the price went up again, i should've bought it then

>ctrl+f "YouTube"
>nothing on the brand new Comfy Tech Reviews video

youtu.be/A1_bLcm01HQ

Get in here boys!

no one needs that fat faggots spam

What did he do thats so bad? Im somewhat new to these threads (as I said earlier while waiting for the doll to arrive) , mostly just lurked before other than a review of an ilife vacuum. I seem to remember people liked him then or at least people werent bitching about him in every thread.

Im genuinely curious about it, not trying to stir shit.

>he didn't buy the NATO

fuck google pisses me off

i'll type some words into search like

"burger shops in NYC"

search will results will come back with removed but showing "shops in NYC"

Missing: burger

Missing: NYC

Missing: shops

new fucking search engine when?

duckduckgo.com/?q=burger shops in new york&t=opera&ia=web

precede keywords with "+" (no quotes), i.e. +burger shops nyc

Are you the same guy from yesterday that wanted it waterproof?

Yours says 6000 counts instead of 9999, might be a little less accurate but fine for what you used it for.

Or all words you want- +burger +shops +nyc...

A few autists get triggered by anything that isn't Sup Forums.

His videos are decent but not everybody's cup of tea. No need to splerg out like these guys do.

He seems like a pleasant Scottish guy.

Its like the people trying to start shit over the doll. Or some of the people in the lego general threads on /toy/. I still firmly believe thread IDs for general threads would cut down on a lot of the trolling because it would prove that a lot of the people starting shit are usually one or two guys doing it posing as several guys. At least in the /lg/ threads thats what it is. You get to the point where you recognize their typing style after a while...

Can you detect my nuts on your face sherlock?

yes I can do that but why the fuck would anyone use a search engine that removes key words from what they want?

It's definitely only one or two people. When we tried moving /csg/ to /biz/ where there's thread IDs the shitposting stopped and there was a big push to move it back here. They couldn't do the same autistic bullshit over at /biz/.

It's just bored kids looking for an easy target and people who make video reviews are the easiest thing to go after. Before Comfy there was the same autistic sperging about Dirty Reviews and Awful Reviews.

Yeah, but the real shit show is when it derails like 14 threads IN A ROW. /lg/ has had that problem several times now. You would think the janitors would get tired of it and start bitching at whoevers in charge of them.

What?
I see a single post complaining about comfy
And 4 posts complaining about the post complaining about comfy.

Just stop getting triggered so easily.

Mine was "in stock" you dumbfuck retard.

You could've bought a Chronos watch for slightly better quality and maybe cheaper too

>4 posts complaining about the post complaining about comfy.
>post count doesn't go up
really makes you think

>"in stock"
Means nothing

Ill stop, I was just wondering where all the hate was coming from and what he did to deserve it all. And I have seen probably 50-60 posts bitching about him in the past week. Im basing it off multiple threads, not just this one.