twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tfw live in New York

>Greatest country
>USA

I wish I could shart in mart

Just kill yourself

Maybe you'll be reborn as an American

Yeah it is bitch

I am a citizen of the United States though :^)

I hate America sometimes but all in all its a great place, if we just got rid of the poor ghetto trash and red necks, we'd be much better off.

>the majority of ideas in the West are personified by women

haha fucking cucks.

But I'm a British citizen already

And what exactly is great about being a British citizen?

I don't want to have been American, I want live in there for some years..

Primarily you're not American

I bet you've never even touched a woman.

>you'll never chill with qties in cali

new york isn't american you fucking skipole

White girls love Burmese pythons.

>be american
>realize that you will never see most of it in your lifetime
I'll probably never visit NYC or the east coast.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0mo5_EOkcI

You get to call this glorious island your home

Pride at being part of arguably the most successful nation(s) in world history relative to what it has to work with. Your most fundamental liberties safeguarded for several centuries (going back to Magna Carta in 1215) and the principle that no Parliament can bind future Parliaments, which is a surer check on tyranny than your constitution, by the way.

You get the best flag, the best currency and the best cultural traditions in any country.

What ISN'T great about being a British citizen? The sadness you feel at the poor people who'll never get that opportunity.

its a cold and depressing place with shit food

this tbhonest.

>shit food
good meme

Fish pie, anyone??

Nice illusion Abu Bakr, when are you and your buddies raising the ISIS flag on Downing Street?

Fish and chips>>>>>>Wiener Schnitzel shit

>Cherry pick
Next you'll be posting toast sandwich.

>Comfy food

definitely not

Sorry but how is this cold?

yr.no/place/United_Kingdom/England/London/statistics.html

Do you come from sub-saharan Africa?

I cherry picked? Youre the one who made the ridiculous statement. I simply refuted it.

But I am.
>tfw I wanna be a European citizen

it's true adolf

How many people do you think eat pie with fish heads in it? It's a meme, a regional meme at that.

If you're going to do this at least use an example like Baked Beans which lots of people actually do eat

>fried fish
>British
top lel

> Your most fundamental liberties safeguarded for several centuries (going back to Magna Carta in 1215)
The Magna Carta and the English Bill of Rights (1689) were all scrapped long ago. That´s what an "unwritten constitution" gets you.
> and the principle that no Parliament can bind future Parliaments, which is a surer check on tyranny than your constitution, by the way.
>unironically believing this shit
You are practically disarmed, enjoy no free speech/free press, enjoy no 4th amendment equivalent (enjoy jackbooted thugs barging into your home with an Investigatory Powers Act-authorization), pay enormous tax rates and still swear allegiance to a goddamn Queen.

>bongs
>not living under tyranny
the delusion

>What ISN'T great about being a British citizen?
Your nation is an Orwellian nightmare.

>The Magna Carta and the English Bill of Rights (1689) were all scrapped long ago.
Wrong. There are 800 year old clauses in the Magna Carta still active in our constitution, such as the right to due legal process. I wonder why you're lying?

>You are practically disarmed, enjoy no free speech/free press, enjoy no 4th amendment equivalent (enjoy jackbooted thugs barging into your home with an Investigatory Powers Act-authorization), pay enormous tax rates and still swear allegiance to a goddamn Queen.
Obscene exaggeration or just plain wrong. It's telling how people here are unable to to make criticisms of Britain within the bounds of reality. It's either Daily Mail screencaps or this sort of nonsense.

By the way, I fully appreciate the irony of a Finn telling me that we have high taxation.

Taking "no free press" as an example, go ahead and watch American journalists interview top American politicians and compare the treatment with how British journalists interview British politicians

The deference of the US press towards its political elite is completely alien to a Brit

This is a thread about the US, why do Brits always need attention

SHARTINMART

>This is a thread about the US
No, it's about the greatest country on Earth. Which is the UK.

I can't see the US mentioned anywhere in your OP. I wonder why you posted an unrelated pic though.

>There are 800 year old clauses in the Magna Carta still active in our constitution, such as the right to due legal process.
That´s common practice in every civilized country, and certainly nothing to be proud of.
>I wonder why you're lying?

>Obscene exaggeration or just plain wrong.
Google "british firearms legislation", "british free speech", "british free press" - illuminating, isn´t it?

>By the way, I fully appreciate the irony of a Finn telling me that we have high taxation.
I never claimed my country to be worth a damn.

>Taking "no free press" as an example, go ahead and watch American journalists interview top American politicians and compare the treatment with how British journalists interview British politicians
"Freedom of speech" is not synonymous with "equal journalistic coverage for every single political cause", you dunce.

>The deference of the US press towards its political elite is completely alien to a Brit
Is understanding basic political terms also alien to Brits?

>bongland
>jailed for "hate speech" - de facto censorship

>america
>only libel and causing panic and fear on false grounds (needlessly yelling "FIRE!" in a theater, for example) carry a criminal sentence; to boot, libel cases are VERY hard to successfully pursue

If the UK isn't the greatest country on earth, then why does literally everyone want to live here?

>That´s common practice in every civilized country
Pretty sure having an uncodified constitution stretching back over 800 years is NOT common

>Google "british firearms legislation", "british free speech", "british free press" - illuminating, isn´t it?
I could Google similar terms for other countries and find outrageous stories that can prove country x is going to shit.

>"Freedom of speech" is not synonymous with "equal journalistic coverage for every single political cause", you dunce.
I never claimed it was. You seem to have trouble with basic reading comprehension. I was highlighting the issue of deference towards the most powerful people in the country, and the complete lack of it here.

>jailed for "hate speech" - de facto censorship
You know who else has hate speech laws? Pretty much every other western country.

You say this about the USA:
>only libel and causing panic and fear on false grounds (needlessly yelling "FIRE!" in a theater, for example)

And yet, see pic related.

cont.

PS. Democracy, i.e. "rule of the people", isn´t achieved by being allowed a vote in a two-party political system; it is achieved by equipping the people with concrete power and might, i.e. arms. Government can strip you of your political privileges, bit by bit, but they can never directly challenge an armed populace capable of firing back at those who would subjugate them or do them harm. Orwell, like many other wise men before him, understood the importance of acknowledging that the world runs on "the right of might" - you, too, should reflect on this before it is too late.

So explain why British people, relying only on Parliamentary Democracy and not firearms, haven't been subjugated to tyranny since Cromwell? Why have the liberties of the British people only increased in the long term?

According to your logic, our liberties should have been stripped away slowly over hundreds of years. But people have become steadily more free over time.

>Pretty sure having an uncodified constitution stretching back over 800 years is NOT common
A constitution is codified, per definition. You do not have a "Constitution".

Adding to this, there is little use in bragging about rights you enjoyed in earlier times, when the current state of affairs in your country is despicable from a civil rights perspective.

>I could Google similar terms for other countries and find outrageous stories that can prove country x is going to shit.
I guess you simply do not value free speech, free press, protection against unreasonable search and seizure, or having the ability to protect yourself, your family and your property. For what other reason would you defend the trampling of civil liberties in modern-era Britain?

>You know who else has hate speech laws? Pretty much every other western country.
>"everyone else has it, so it must be good"
>"let´s not aspire to be greater than our neighbors"
You´re a literal retard.

>And yet, see pic related.
>violent jokes
>"charges" - not a conviction
>"school lockdown"
>couple grows drugs - raided
>gender issue camp
Not a single article mentioning anything about convictions for speech that isn´t libel or falsely inciting fear/panic. Are you stupid, or merely ignorant? What is your shitty picture supposed to prove?

memes aside, what is objectively the best country on earth though? I'm thinking Switzerland.

>So explain why British people, relying only on Parliamentary Democracy and not firearms, haven't been subjugated to tyranny since Cromwell?
Tyranny starts with the deprivation of arms. The clock is ticking, the end of your "liberty" is nigh.
>Why have the liberties of the British people only increased in the long term?
But they haven´t, you retard. Carrying arms for defense of person was outlawed in 1937; the right to a fair and speedy trial/protection against unreasonable search and seizure was obliterated by amendments to the Investigatory Powers Act in the early 2000s - I could go on and on, but you won´t listen to reason, so I won´t bother elaborating further.

>According to your logic, our liberties should have been stripped away slowly over hundreds of years. But people have become steadily more free over time.
Your people are "free" to be raped, robbed and murdered by common criminals or government agents who, conveniently, enjoy a monopoly on the use of force, thanks to your century-old 180 degree turn on the ancient right of self defense.

> what is objectively the best country on earth though?
The country governed by this document, of course:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bill_of_Rights
>gooks, chinks, japs and commies need not apply

>A constitution is codified, per definition. You do not have a "Constitution".
Wrong again Pekka

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_United_Kingdom

A constitution is NOT codified by definition. You are lying about that to support your own failed argument. Let's do something you've never bothered with and look up the actual definition. I'm going to use an American dictionary since you seem to favour that country:

>A constitution is a set of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is governed.

Read slowly and try to understand. The "or established precedents" part is pretty important.

Anyway, I'll leave it here because I didn't come here to educate you. To be honest, someone who thinks a lack of firearms means "government agents" are free to go around raping people is beyond help.

>you'll never be a citizen of the greatest country on earth
Just fucking move here

Having to buy a TV license, not being able to freely buy knives or guns, getting stabbed in the street without any means to defend yourself, having thought police, shariah controlled zones by rapefugees, speaking a botched version of English, having bad teeth and a terrible sense of humor.

>Read slowly and try to understand. The "or established precedents" part is pretty important.
Every country has established precedents. This does not guarantee a set of fundamental principles. Ergo, you´re a dumb fuck.

>To be honest, someone who thinks a lack of firearms means "government agents" are free to go around raping people is beyond help.
Would you have told this to Jews in nazi-germany, Ukrainians in Soviet Russia, every dissident in Maoist China, dissidents in Cambodia, or to any other group of people persecuted by tyrannical government in the last, say, 300 years? I sincerely hope the answer is "no".

PS. Only a blind idealist would deny the might of right. The man with a big stick will subjugate, coerce and harm the man with a small stick - such is the nature of Man and the cause of war.

>implying immigration is possible for White Men
An illegal Mexican beats my odds a thousand to one.

>poos and pakis are literally everyone
>bong education

Depends on what you like really

Switzerland might as well be a meme but it's top tier

Work for a company here, only manufacturing and retail companies give preferential treatment to third worlders

If you think so why don't you become an illegal? You know la migra doesn't specifically target Asians

>trying to explain why Britain is great to non-brits
The ultimate act of futility

How?

>ignoring that all first world countries are equally shit

im in uni

Do you not see a tiny little difference between the likes of Nazi Germany, the USSR, Maoist China and the UK?

A very slight disparity in the strength of democratic institutions and the rule of law? Why has the UK never become a dictatorship, while other states like those you've mentioned - which had LOTS of weapons floating around the country - succumbed to tyranny?

Because you won all your wars

Work for a few years in the EU and then move

why would a good company take me over an american or a chink who does everything better

Almost half of those things are applicable to America.

Am I meant to believe that if ONLY the Chinese carried more firearms around, it wouldn't have become a dictatorship?

>Because you won all your wars
We lost a few. We lost the American Revolutionary War, and didn't become a dictatorship after that.

Never seen anyone who wanted to live there.

WW1 was the important war to win

>WW1 was the important war to win
Well that is good to know.

So the secret to resisting State tyranny is not flooding the country with firearms but winning WW1. I'm getting conflicting advice here.

>We lost the American Revolutionary War
I'll accept that you won this so long as you stop making fun of us for Vietnam

I think they pay you less depending on the industry. That doesn't really matter to you though because the cost of living here is nothing compared to Europe

Just try to make yourself as attractive as possible

Like what?

youtube.com/watch?v=bMeTKtvg1ww
The USA is shithole you are retard.

>tfw 2nd ave subway won't be done for 200 years

>TV license
No

>not being able to buy knives and guns
You don't have to have extensive background checks in most states

>no means to defend yourself from shootings*
Only because libruls won't let me bring muh guns into school zones

>thought police
Nowhere near the extent that countries in the EU do

>shariah
no

>botched English
American English, true English dog bless

>bad teeth
That's more of an Anglo thing

>terrible sense of humor
Rude

>Russia

You just fucking wait, I'll get out of here eventually.

If you're a qt Brazilian-Japanese girl, you can live with me in New York :3

Don't pay attention to the Ivan here, he's schizophrenic and has a whole folder dedicated to the USA on his computer with hundreds of pictures and video links explaining how much of a shithole the US is.

Better than you

Trailer parks are not that bad. The media depiction is wrong (families and young hicks, like Trailer Park Boys)

It's 90% elderly people over 80 years old, and sometimes Native Americans (for some reason). The only people under 60 were people visiting grandma/grandpa aside from a few Native families. I guess a lot of them only receive Social Security (pensions) so can't afford anything more. I have no idea why Native Americans gravitate towards living in Trailer Parks, although they're always kind and friendly people. Bit of an alcohol problem though.

My grandmother lived in one like that. LOTS of kots because old people liked having kots

we already have american colleges in qatar i will go there and finish getting my degree in international law on us soil if it's the end of me you'll see

are you a native american?

It wouldn't be US soil though

Is the Qatar dialect of Arabic easy for you to understand?

While the UK is probably better overall than the USA, it still seems a par below wealthy continental Europe. The area in a radius around Switzerland really is the best in the world. The cities have more intact architecture than the UK does and a lot less multiculti modernization. Strasbourg is so much better than Birmingham. The people also seem the most attractive in the west, the obesity rate is lower than Anglosphere countries, and every other person is quite attractive, unlike the UK where it seems 1 in 5 or so. Oddly, Australia, despite having the genetic background of Brits, have similar high degree of attractiveness. Britain also feels very slimy and grimy in comparison to Switzerland, Northern Italy, East France or South Germany... maybe it's the sunshine and crisp air of the Alps vs the fog of England

Folk culture from the region is so comfy I want to melt

This is Russia, best country in the world. Also see on these cars, these rich cars, europoors envy

No, I'm a generic New England WASP

This was a couple parks in Maine and one in NH. My grandmother moved a couple times after retiring. The one in eastern Maine had the most Natives, but I think that part interior downeast has a rez or tribe living there. She died in 2000 so I only have occasional memories of the places

Now see on Switzerland, this is typical yuropoor shithole.

>tfw a friend of mine lives next to the UN building
I want to know what her job is.

>Britain also feels very slimy and grimy
That grime is the price we have to pay for our based music industry. Couldn't happen in pretty urban cityscapes.

Huh, I didn't realize there were that many Natives still in New England, I would have thought they were all out west or in Alaska tbqhwy

meant 3 years here and 2 in the us
eh after 12 years it's not that hard

Oh, alright

True. And I bet a single apartment there is expensive as hell.

>implying
Norway is within the Schengen area.

>be American in the 1920s
>move to the city
>it's a lovely place filled with coffee shops and art galleries and parks and offices
>ten years later
>horde of niggers show up out of nowhere
>property value plummets
>crime rates skyrocket
>all of your neighbors cut their losses and move out to the country to escape this concrete hell

basically the history of the American metropolis

>rainy overcast shithole
No thanks

Can any other country let you shart in marts?

Europe is the same thing, except that there's nowhere to escape.

>designated sharting marts

oh but i am

dual citizenship senpai