/sqt/

Help a uni nigger out

table can't have two primary keys
name is already being used by another object

pastebin.com/zjQ18tsD

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zjQ18tsD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Windows Defender or Microsoft Security Essentials?

Not gonna help you out when you're using racist derogatory terms like that, pal. In 2017? In MY subreddit?

I know you don't know the answer, but to those who do, PLEASE
my entire fucking year depends on this and this is my 3rd all nighter IN A ROW

Malwarebytes.

It only scans for malware, doesn't it?

Nigga u dum

So does MSE and WD.

That is why you use Adwcleaner too.

How well does AMD graphics cards work on GNU/Linux? I have had some experience with Nvidia GPU on GNU/Linux and it sucked dick tbqh

Does AMD have drivers that install via GUI? I'm not looking to play games, I just want 0-255 full color space because of muh photo editing

Well, I already I have Malwarebytes and Adwcleaner, so I presume you recommend me to disable and desactive Windows Defender, then?

Yes, it uses a considerable amount of resources.

A bump
yes I know, slow board, don't bump stuff, yada yada

Why dont you try in the programming thread instead the retard assistance thread?

I have a fast computer with or without WD, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to get the best of speed and perfomance of my computer when you have the chance. Thank you.

looking for inexpensive office chairs, any recommendations?

Linux 4.15 is gonna have native Vega support.

Alright, nibbas. I just got me a 500 GB Samsung SSD for my laptop. I plan on keeping my current SSD in, which has Windows 7 on it, and putting this new SSD in the second hard drive bay.

My question is:
>Is it a terrible idea to tri-boot?

I definitely want to put Linux on the 500 GB SSD that I'm putting in, but I'm also tempted to put a copy of Windows 10 on there as well. If tri-booting isn't a terrible idea, how much space should I give my Linux partition? 100 GB?

If NN is abolished and companies start charging fees for access to packages of particular websites, what happens to p2p networks?

So I'm trying to replace ubuntu on a laptop with windows 7 ultimate for games, yada yada. I created a live usb and am in the process of installation but when I got to the part where I choose a partition, both give the error where their partition types are not NTFS but are unknown. I did not create a partition for the installation bc I was under the assumption installing windows 7 would remove ubuntu, also I don't know how to create one in ubunt while the laptop I am working with has an account I cannot get into. I also don't know how to factory reset the toshiba pos and am not sure if that is even possible. Please help.

I'm getting the "plugged in, not charging/discharging" error on my laptop

What should I do?

>pastebin.com/zjQ18tsD
Sleep, user. It helps sometimes just to go to bed and revisit things in the morning.

I spent 10 minutes, can't really figure out what's wrong. What SQL engine/version are you using, can you include more output?

No time to sleep, finals in exactly 4 hours
Oracle Application Express, you know, the online APEX thing
I honestly have no fucking idea
btw thats all the code, I made an ERD, did the physical transformation, took the DDL, and pasted it into SQL script field

Did you try jiggling the cable?

Do you have more output? Like at least a line number for the error?

I was planning on selling both of my HD6990's, but wanted to tear them down to clean them.
Aside from Isopropyl alcohol, thermal paste, and microfiber cloths/lint-free tissues, and maybe some compressed air, how else can I clean it?
I remember watching a video on YouTube a while ago where the dude used some car cleaning product to make his video card look cleaner and newer, but can't remember what it was.
Would anyone have any idea what it could be, or at least what I could use to make the card look cleaner/shinier/newer or something?
Also yes, I unironically have 2x CF 6990's, I didn't mess that up when typing.

Just built a computer and I think I forgot to connect the front audio into my mobo. Computer only detects headphones when I connect them to the back instead of on the front audio port. Do I have to open it up and check?

Oh wow alright so that's like every line. It looks like it's trying to recreate the tables over existing ones, which is why it fails.

I don't know that site at all, any way to just reset your DB to a clean, empty state?

Use VM instead?

Yeah i tried registering online but it takes time for them to create me a workspace, sorry.

But I think it's still the same issue: you need to start from a clean DB.

holy fug just went into object browser and I think Im starting to get it, it parsed the script but gave me an error, what I'm saying the script fucking worked with the error and commands are functional
I fucking hate this piece of shit cuz it works and it shouldn't

quick question, why can't I type in clob fields
Did I fuck something up or is clob itself something you can't type into

Nahh I gotta get that authentic Gee-En-You/Loonix experience. I've used plenty of Linux VM's in the past for work, but now I want an install for personal use.

I hate to break it to you, you're entering the world of IT: it's gonna be mostly about you poorly using poorly designed software. Enjoy the ride.
Also wipe that DB and try again, your script looks correct to me. I haven't done Oracle since school but it looks fine. (syntactically)

Clob is a binary type, if i remember correctly. It's filled only with raw binary data, like say a picture. You can't just type in raw binary, at least many SQL management software just won't let you do that.

Nah, I have done even a penta-boot before on a shitty old Lenovo G550 so go for it

Sorry, "BLOB" is the binary one. Then I have no clue, but I guess you need to have a different way to fill it.

It is correct, but I can't fucking drop tables for some reason
It goes
DROP TABLE tablename
I know that
when I try to drop one it tells me something about foreign keys
When I try to drop all of them with
DROP TABLE tablename
DROP TABLE tablename
Tells me that function is not properly ended
Also thank you

Dude. Use your old Ubuntu LiveBoot USB to wipe all partitions, and then delete them. You can then boot off the Winblows installer USB to create NTFS partitions from the empty space, and install on it.

You have to do it in order. You can't just drop a table if some other table depends on it.

Like in your example, "showings" has a FK constraint on "play". So you can't delete "play" as long as "showings" (and the others tables) still depend on it.

Generally, you want to delete in reverse order (reverse compared to order of creation).

Glad to help, I know what it's like.

Holy fuck you'd think they could at least automate this a bit, I can only imagine what guys with fuck ton of tables do
probably drop database lol
Anyway thanks senpai, you just saved my college year

Is this normal? I feel like this isn't normal.

>tfw like some standard Win 10 applications, but...

Anything 'metro' or really clean like Groove, but less resource-extensive or otherwise superior? I don't want anything like Winamp or Foobar. I ended up using MPHC in the past because it looked the best and was the least resource extensive. It's only a few 100 MB, though--should I even bother?

Also, best digital assistants for Win 10 and/or Android?

> I can only imagine what guys with fuck ton of tables do probably drop database lol
We struggle and maintain scripts and it breaks almost every fucking time. Just try to design the DB as well as you can to accomodate future changes, and limit breaking changes.

Also please go to bed whenever you can, rest is important.
Adding Shuri for the promise of sweet dreams.

Do you have Chipset drivers installed?

I might have installed them a couple of times. Don't know why it's showing up 12 times.

I don't have a Ubuntu LiveBoot USB, a family friend gave it to me.
>inb4 I stole it
I was thinking the windows installation would go through the process of wiping the partitions, but that doesn't appear to be the case. Do I need to creat a Ubuntu usb? There must be some easier way.

looking for site to grab old versions of Kindle for PC.
specifically v1.17

straight up gonna kill myself

Fuck i donno, this looks like it should pass.

A useful tip: try to run every statement one by one. That way you can fix errors as you encounter them, and then be sure the next statements can work.

So here, I'd drop bl_producer and try to recreate just bl_producer, it's PK and then it's FK constraint. It's easy in this case since it doesn't depend on anything.

Can you show the complete script just for reference?

My 2TB HDD is over 6 years old.

Can I buy a new 2TB HDD and clone everything over and continue fine?

Yes.

Copy/paste should be enough.
If you wanna paranoid tier cloning use Clonezilla.

on FF Quantum
Can't see the scrollbar for shit
Is there anyway to customize it?

Even for windows? Isn't there some other reserved partitioning that goes on?

Anyways, I'll be paranoid and use clonezilla

>

Ikea

That's how rechargeable batteries werk, they just stop being rechargeable overtime,

Or it could be that your charger has a higher wattage than the charger you should be using

Windows fag

Yes it's normal

why tf are these $150 when gigabit NIC's are $10

when will these 10GB NIC's become affordable?

What is a good AMD processor for playing League of Legends and DotA 2 for less than 100 dollars?

Right now? there is no AMD option.

Current gen AMD APUs are still not out, they are starting to come out but not yet.
So if you want AMD you have to buy a GPU too which is $50-150 more.

Any Intel CPU should be enough to run LoL and Dota.

You're a frogposter and a racist manchild; maybe you should ask your question at

Fuck off reddit loving nigger

I wanted something like the i5 but from AMD because I never used an AMD processor.
i3 is cheap but it is very slow.

>i3 is cheap but it is very slow.
Coffee Lake i3s are like Kaby Lake i7s.

But Pepe the r_onaldfrog is a reddit symbol

The AMD equivalent of a recent I5 is the R5 1500X or R5 1600.
They are $180 and $210.
But the huge problem is, they dont come with integrated graphics so you need to buy a videocard, which can go from $50 to $150 for a simple one.

If you have that in consideration select one of those 2.

Is Coffee Lake i3 enough to play DotA 2 on Linux?
Is the 1500X almost like the 1600?

Same performance singlecore wise.
R5 1500X is 4 cores/8 threads.
R5 1600 is 6 cores/12 threads.

I will get the 1500X then.

And i tell you again.
You have to buy a GPU to be able to use a computer with those 2 CPUs.

So look around prices, get a GTX 1050Ti if you want something good and cheap.

Holy shit, man, I love youuuuuu.
This graphics card is what I was looking for.
Thanks, m9.

It actually wasn't nearly as hard as I thought. I was able to uninstall ubuntu and successfully cleaned the drive as well. However, I also appeared to have just wiped my windows 7 live usb which took for fucking ever to dl. fucking kill me
thanks anyway

recomend torrent client pls

Will a powerline Ethernet adapter work if I have DSL?

Basic SQL shit and you can't figure it out
You a dumbass