Dawn of the final day

Dawn of the final day.

AIM is probably the oldest piece of software I've ever used. It was a piece of shit, but it was my piece of shit that I grew up with. It's actually kind of sad to see it finally die, having been around for so long.

Aol is dead.

F

F

post your usernames:

volcomboy95

You ever use AOL Radio? They had a fuck load of awesome stations.
>mfw it introduced me to drum and bass in 2001

wow. seeing this message is making me feel like my 15 year old dog just died

>AIM gets shut down
>ICQ still running stronk

Meh. I was never all that into AIM. Back then, it was Windows Messenger, then Windows Live Messenger, then Skype. Now it's Signal for friends, and Wire for strangers.

I can't help but notice that you posted a Stranger Things gif and I'd just like to say go away.

I've been on reddit and I don't see much of this spacing you fags have been screeching about.

I never used AIM, but I understand its significance. Farewell. You will be missed.

now that the dust has settled, who got the good deal in the AOL/Time Warner merger?

>Tomatobyter4lyfe

A rather trollish friend of mine in middle school came up with it to fuck with me and I just rolled with it. In all these years I still don't get why he always seemed to have it in for me.

>I still don't get why he always seemed to have it in for me
it was a sexual thing, and hi!

What was the nickname you insisted everyone call you?

>AIM
>Created by AOL
>AOL bought by Verizon
>Ajit Pai is Verizon shill
Pls stop

hello, is it me your looking for?

Thanks for the memories.
It is still your move to legitimize yourself however.

c'mon sandwhich.
you know you want it.

jesus, got in late but was still using it and msn messenger in the mid-00s.

On wendsdays we kode

Nah man don't you know I'm a moose apparently...

Seriously though im actually pretty surprised that site is still being hosted all these years later. Everything about it is ridiculous the over use of photoshop filters is particularly amusing.

broham, that was what -it- was all about.
i'd take that shit over anything being pushed now.

fangblade386

AOL chat rooms used to have some of the most unrestricted free speech possible