I'm Ajit Pai and I think I have the right to tell you what you can and can't do on the internet

I'm Ajit Pai and I think I have the right to tell you what you can and can't do on the internet

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/comcast-throttles-bittorrent-traffic-seeding-impossible/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, this is what happens when you let them censor Xenoblade Chronicles X.

i didn't hate indians until now

>less regulation
>telling people what to do
kys

>t. P. Ajit

Your name makes me think of an Indian gangrape with multiple creampies.

Are you legitimately retarded?

He wants the agency he runs to hand regulation back to the FTC...

>i believe in letting ISPs and megacorps control the internet with no government oversight
torrentfreak.com/comcast-throttles-bittorrent-traffic-seeding-impossible/

If this shit passes America once again take it up the ass by (((them))).

OP is from reddit confirmed.

Fuck off P. Ajit.

>ajit pai
>pai ajit
>pa ajit
>pa ajeet
>pajeet

>less freedom = less regulation

Republitards will defend this.

Of course they will. Politics is just a fucking sport to them. Its not about their interests. Its about making the liberals cry or whatever. Fuck anybody else who probably takes politics seriously because they don't want to pay higher taxes or a utility defined internet, gotta make those liberals cry! Just watch, one of them is gonna tell me to kill myself for being a liberal commie with an attached day of the rope.

What subreddit are you from?

american citizens are much more free under unregulated monopolies than government regulation
just look at all the happy workers who chose of their own free will to work for company scrip at the coal mine and go thousands of dollars into unescapable debt

Do you guys think companies will start throttling specific YouTube channels in the future or Youtube in general in the future given that it's a potential threat to people watching tv shows and movies? Some isps own the rights to tv shows and movies.

Disney has their own network of youtubers. What if isps started getting certain networks of youtube channels and throttling the videos of youtube videos that weren't made by people in their youtube network?

Personally I believe food companies should be able to put poison in their products if they like. Less regulation is better for society!