Asian thinkpad user

>be in uni library.
>see Vietnamese exchange student using a Lenovo thinkpad.
>he's browsing steam.
>say "Lenovo thinkpad. nice. Do you browse Sup Forums?"
>he doesn't say anything.
>ask him if he browses Sup Forums again.
>says "noo" in Asian accent.
>asks him if he uses Sup Forums.
>says nothing.
>ask him if he uses Linux.
>doesn't respond again.
>walk away.

Why are Asians so rude, Sup Forums? You can't even have a conversation with them.

>can this retard just leave me alone im trying to do my homework in peace, jesus christ

Oh so that was you! you talked to my brother. He came home today telling me about how an overweight young man came up to him and started asking him if he browsed something called Sup Forums or Sup Forums. I laughed for a good while as he just shakes his head and sat down , booting up his Win 10.

He wasn't even doing hw. He was on steam.

because chinks are subhuman

Pestering people trying to study in the library seems more rude to me.

at least he has the courage to do so

>Vietnamese
>Chink

I feel like you don't even read. Or you're just too much of a generalising retard. The term is GOOKS.

G-O-O-K-S

Being next to China doesn't make them more chink than living on the DMZ between NK / SK makes you a full Korean

Do you think thinkpad is just a Sup Forums meme? Are people on ISS memeing?

You were the rude one

that's asian homework

Gooks is offensive, the proper terminology is jungle chinks.

>Why are Asians so rude, Sup Forums? You can't even have a conversation with them.

Fuck you OP. I'm asian. browse Sup Forums using thinkpad, also use windows, linux on VM.

once again, Fuck you OP vietnamese is rude. Asian not. Fuck you OP.

he probably doesn't even understand a lick of english much less what you were saying

>using the most common and generic business laptop in the world
>HOIYAH DO U BROWEZ \G\ xDDD

You fucking retarded autistic faggot. Neck yourself.

OP's the type of nigga who asks you when the narwhal bacons

Because you're an autist with no self awareness.

>can't infer if someone is using Linux while literally looking at their screen

what if he had steam in big picture mode?
what do steam or lenovo thinkpads have to do with Sup Forums?

that bro doesnt owe you shit and lolat assuming he browses you abject retard

>Be minding your business in a library
>some complete stranger laowai walks up to you and just starts talking to you like you knew each other or something
>why are laowai so rude?

If anyone asks me about Sup Forums or Sup Forums IRL I'd definitely pretend I've never heard of it and ghost the guy.

This. It's embarrassing to be here.

confirmed cringelords. if somebody is even asking you if you browse Sup Forums (not OP, who is shitposting, but a real person), then you are already revealing your powerlevel too much, and it's pretty disingenuous to pretend otherwise

>implying using thinkpad means you're browsing Sup Forums

gooks is for korean you braindead retard

no shit, I'm just picturing anons having faggot stickers on their laptops or something then pretending they don't browse here when asked because they have autism of the cringelord variety

> Do you browse Sup Forums
Cancerous af.

>af
>not recognizing OP's obvious shitpost

no u

What ever happened to rules 1&2

I agree if that's the case, but OP is faggot for assuming he's browsing Sup Forums because muh thinkpad.

>having the courage to talk to random people
NORMALFAGS

uh, it's not 2007 anymore, we're no longer epic leet anonomoose hackers on steroids but trump's personal internet defense force

but seriously, do you even have an inkling on how immensly popular Sup Forums has become, especially in the last two years? worrying about site's secret club status is a bit silly when everyone knows about it and comes here to take a dump

If I was in his shoes, I'd do anything to shake you off, main reason I'm in the library is to get my fair share of peace. I'm asian too, and I'm sure other asians feel the same way, especially if they're in a foreign land.

>>ask him if he uses Linux.
It's not obvious?

>He didn't start the conversation with Taiwan number 1.
You know nothing about asian culture, OP. This is why riceniggers don't respect you.

no China number 1

>Be in uni library

Fucking christ, there's a reason that the library is a quiet zone and people going there want peace.

Also, do you remember rule 1 & 2?

>Niggas with no experience with asians defending asians

They are the rudest people on Earth, they treat you like you don't even exist. You will never hear a sorry if they fuck something up or help you if you're in trouble. The westernized asians are fine but those chinks/gooks/jungle chinks born overseas and that refuse to integrate are the scum of the earth.

The only reason Vietnam is not 100% shit like most of SEA is because of Chink genes.

theyre all zipper heads in the end.

Because we're actually racist as fuck. If you're not Asian, we probably won't talk to you. Unless you're a rich white boy. Hehe

maybe he just not good at English
and you really should stop bothering people in library

Umm, those rules only apply to Sup Forums, sweetie.

Underrated af. Made me exhale.

they should have been adopted site wide.
then we wouldnt have all of this cancer shitting and shilling all day long.

EVERYONE IS OBLIGATED TO TALK TO ME
I AM ANTISOCIAL AS FUCK BUT THE 1 TIME I TRY TO SOCIALIZE IT DIDNT WORK WAAAAAAHHHH

Asians only want to associate with other asians.

But remember only whites can be racist.

Just hiding his power level, something you boobs should learns.

what the fuck is your problem

ITT