> social networks were a mistake
> making the internet overly accessible was a mistake
> smartphones were a mistake

is the internet doomed?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/7jc907/hpg_in_a_nutshell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We wuz cryptos n sheit

The Internet is not the things done with it It is a physical infrastructure, a set of software and hardware technologies and a collection of regulations in various countries.

The Internet is not "doomed" because people provide services you don't like over it or connect devices you don't like to it.

> No Internet means no internet

kek

Not surprised nigs don't understand net neutrality and just parroted plebbit on this one.

Fpbp

>is the internet doomed?
God I hope so

WE

I wouldn't give a shit if all employees of all the companies he listed would die of uncontrollable diarrhea.

>doesn't understand the internet
>" Bitcoin & Litecoin '''''investor''''' "

Its a paradox of fuckup.

WUZ

t. MarQuis Trill.

>Net Neutrality kill Social network
I love net neutrality now.

That board is so fucking cancer. I wouldn't be bothered if these fuckers stayed in their containment board but they shit any board they put their sights on. Every NN on Sup Forums is spammed by them.

Fuck, even /cgl/ had a problem a few weeks ago with threads being raided by /r9k/ and Sup Forums. Fucking /cgl/. Wtf they want with seagulls?

PROGRAMMAHS

Why would I post on Sup Forums when subreddits like the_donald openly admit to posting there?

People who think the internet is going to die after NN is gone clearly ignored how the internet worked prior to 2015.

Stop giving these idiots attention.

> reddit posting in a board is reason to stop reading it

user, I...

> reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/7jc907/hpg_in_a_nutshell/

top kek

Sup Forumstards whole-heartedly believe every board and ALL of Sup Forums is alt-right thus extensions of Sup Forums. Think Sup Forums cause of the NN debate has been bad; go browse through Sup Forums. Not to mention Sup Forums; although they seem to be letting up since a glorious Nippon delivered onto us DAT ASS. And for what seems like ages we got a bunch in Sup Forums trying to start some "Comic-Gate" shit too.

Comic industry is flooded with sjw retards. Have you cut off your dick yet?

UND

>crypto investment
>obsession with social media for "family reasons"
>name company after Area Code you're from
a plantation by any other name

>He doesn't expect raids on Sup Forums of all places by other boards on Sup Forums
Guess how I know you are a newfag?

>internet will be normiefree just like the irc days again

That's exactly why the normies are afraid.

The original internet was NES Zelda level dangerous.

Dat ass?

>NES Zelda

>doesn't understand the internet
>Bitcoin & Litecoin "investor"
Doesn't this prove that he got the coins from drug transactions rather than any sort of technological acumen?

>no twitter, instagram, snapchat, facebook
this is a good thing.

> Bitcoin & LiteCoin Investor
> Investor

>No Title II regulations mean Net Neutrality doesn't exist
>No Title II regulations means "the internet" doesn't exist
You know what?
I fucking hope they axe all these retarded platforms. Mass distribution of the internet was a mistake.

Literally the opposite will happen.
The normies will get whatever bullshit they want and everyone else will be stuck with whatever dystopian hellhole they made.

>Talking about muh millions in pyramid scheme cryptocurrency magic money that doesn't really exist.
Holy shit is this a /biz/fag in his natural enviroment?
>Is a nigger with sub 90 IQ
Makes even more sense now!

He could've just said; "Letting normies access the internet was a mistake." and consolidated his thoughts.

>tfw his username is obsolete

>NES Link's Adventure

This guy is so cringy, thinks he's a hacker as he invests in bitcoin lol such a narcissist

>investor
i bought a fucking bitcoin too, what kind of profession is that?

All this changes is Apple/ Youtube / Netflix / Hulu competition will never appear. Start-ups will face unfair competition from monopolies who will lock them out. This is a bad day for internet freedom. You will pay more even if you live in EU.

A implies A, discovers local negro. SHIEEEET SO U SAYIN WE WUZ ARISTOTLE AND SHIEET?

Jesus, the fake news is getting out of hand. The MSM knows that Title II doesn't protect any of the shit they're claiming, but they're still radicalizing people like this with lies because "f-fuck drumpf!"

it's funny to see people ralley'ing around letting the gov't regulate/fuck them. getting the NSA racks out of major lanes needs to happen and having the internet as a title 2 isn't gonna help.

>magic money that doesn't really exist.
everything has monetary value if enough people believe in it which makes those things perfectly legitimate as value storage (no necessarily reasonable though)

>Marquis trill

I would never trust a guy named marquis trill desu.

t. mad nocoiner