Firefox is trash

>Firefox is trash
>Palemoon is trash
>Firefox ESR will be trash next year
>Chromium is trash
Are there any good web browsers left?

Other urls found in this thread:

otter-browser.org
git.savannah.gnu.org/git/womb/hacks.git)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chrome werks on my machine

Chrome

normalfags get out

chromium best

I use Waterfox, it werks with all my extensions, if there's something better out there I haven't found it yet, I dunno do whatever you want my dude

Autism

Palemoon justwerx here - what's your problem with it?

Chrome with adnauseam and racism simulator is almost bearable

adnauseam

Safari

Seamonkey
Ugly as fuck but just werkz

webms

I use ublock origin.

No there's no good browsers anymore.

Palemoon webm works fine on both Windows and Linux though?
I honestly don't know or care about whether it works on other platforms.

Firefox or qutebrowser

This

Although I'm still ambivalent about the whole adnauseaum situation, so since I never used it anyway I'm just using palememe for now.

autism is ok for some things, like web browsers.

webms work fine on Pale Moon.

>tfw my own internal build of firefox will never be trash
gud, yall keep enjoying your decade old bugs

Chromium or bust.

Safari is actually good.

ungoogled-chromium

Opera

ESR will be forked into Firefox Classic

qutebrowser

Mah nigga

Before fix the browser we need to fix the websites.

w3m

This. /thread

*sells your data*

*blocks domains*

Someone please explain why Firefox is trash

It isn't. Quantum is probably the best browser available right now.

>Quantum is probably the best browser available right now.
This is literally true

Here are two (2) Yous

>this triggers the Sup Forumstards
Also true

why would alternatives to jewgle trigger pol?

muh SJW boodeyman

Ever since they gimped support for all the great add-ons its been trash. If you get a version that allows the old add-ons it won't work with certain websites.

An example is the imagehostgrabber add-on or any updated video streaming website. Neither work with just one version of Firefox.

Because Firefox supports civil rights.

What's wrong with Chromium?

looks fine here broseph

>looks fine
user, I...

Nothing about that is what I would consider "fine."

stop

>P A S S
>A
>S
>S

Who are you quoting?

t. millenials who don't care about functionality
enjoy your shit """"minimal"""" design while i have a comfy browser

Brave browser

whom*

This, Waterfox is the best for now.

This 2bh friend-o.

if firefox is so good why does it have screen tearing with hardware acceleration on when chromium-based browsers work flawlessly

because your computer sucks xd

if chromium works fine its more likely to be a firefox issue

This. Chrome = Firefox - any privacy at all

Basilisk. It's a fork of pre-quantum Firefox, if you still depend on XUL-based addons. Using it now. The Basilisk developers don't recommend plopping an existing Firefox profile into your Basilisk dir, but I did it anyway with a Firefox 52 ESR profile. It takes some manual about:config tinkering to get existing profiles working properly (have to disable Firefox's addon whitelisting & blacklisting & blocklist or it'll randomly disable your addons.) So far it feels faster & more responsive than Firefox 52 (it was forked from Firefox 56 I think) but all my addons still work.

install gentoo faggot

chrome

I'd like to shill for Uzbl. It works great if you're used to vi, the only downside is that it still uses webkit-gtk. Should switch to webkit2-gtk soon, though

this

I like opera

Icecat, problem solved

K-Meleon

Netscape

In terms of "good":
Iridium > Chromium > Chrome

In terms of "not botnet":
Haha, are you actually serious? Get some pre-blink Opera or Firefox release from 10 years ago. Or some other slow-ass open source browser. You will be spied upon by web alone though.

I want to love Firefox, Sup Forums, I truly do.

But it just runs like arse.

I dont wanna go back to Chrome.

Opera

WaterFox

Try:
otter-browser.org

I have firefox, pale moon and vivaldi installed. No idea what to use, using vivaldi mostly nowadays xdddd

use something chromium based

Whats Chromium based, that isnt Chromium?

I found Chromium struggled with some extensions.

Isn't Iridium better if you're going to be using chromium?

Firefox, IceCat, WaterFox and Iridium

I wish someone would come out with a "Retrofox" that went back to an earlier version of FF before they started changing it every few months. WTF.

Literally PaleMoon

Vivaldi is nearly flawless if you can ignore reddit's video player causing crashes.
Add a defender exception to the appdata folder if it has trouble starting quickly or consistently.

Normies can't stomache anything that's not popular.

It performs a ton better on my system and loads much faster. Screw Chromium bloat.

It's proprietary trash engineered by FSB though.

>recommends ungoogled chromium
>"screw chromium bloat"
what did he mean by this

Literally nobody cares unless you're worried about privacy. In which case, I bet you use google.

there have never been

Nice try, FSB shill. Just because someone may use a privacy infringing search engine, doesn't at all justify using a proprietary peice of shit browser. Go make some more fallacies, FSB dork.

>Are there any good web browsers left?
fork your own or gtfo.

>le Sup Forums boogieman

Icecat

>If firefox is so bad why is on every windows?
Well?

>if firefox is so great why do retards have to shill it so hard?
Well?

What happened to Netrunner? Is it kill like all other Sup Forums projects?

>unironically thinking chrome isn't the most shilled for browser
Are you retarded?

>firefox is trash
It isn't. Maybe it's trash compared to your non-existent 100% perfect pipe dream browser but in the real world, Firefox is great. Eat shit.

Qupzilla.

how do you want to make a good browser when the internests aren't good to begin with

Chrome

Is this 2005

Here are Stallman approved browsers

> I generally do not connect to web sites from my own machine, aside from a few sites I have some special relationship with. I usually fetch web pages from other sites by sending mail to a program (see git.savannah.gnu.org/git/womb/hacks.git) that fetches them, much like wget, and then mails them back to me. Then I look at them using a web browser, unless it is easy to see the text in the HTML page directly. I usually try lynx first, then a graphical browser if the page needs it (using konqueror, which won't fetch from other sites in such a situation).
>I occasionally also browse unrelated sites using IceCat via Tor. Except for rare cases, I do not identify myself to them. I think that is enough to prevent my browsing from being connected with me. IceCat blocks tracking tags and most fingerprinting methods.

I heard Opera has a built in VPN, does it have Japan so you can access location restricted content?