CANADIANS

What are the IT job opportunities like in Canada? I'm Scottish btw

self-imposed rules
>actual Canadian towns/cities
>no chinese colonies
>can't (won't?) speak French

I just want to live in the woods, get an open carry permit, be able to drive a pick-up truck, see some lakes and mountains, and have kids with my wife.

The only places in Canada that have an IT shortage is in the French speaking parts. This is primarily because no one wants to learn French. The English parts are saturated with Chinks and pajeets.

Also
>Open carry
>Canada
lol

What?? But I thought--- do I honestly have to move to Texas to do this?

It's -28 right now.

You certainly aren't allowed to carry your weapon in any public areas. It's only permitted on your property or if you are hunting in a designated area.

>wife
>my

-21 outside Ottawa senpai

So you can open carry on your land when ever you want

that's not what open carry means, it explicitly relates to public areas
obviously you aren't going to have cops sitting in your living room waiting to see you carry a gun you fucking dumbass

Fuckin' nog

If those are your self-imposed rules, you may be better off finding work in Bongistan or Burgerstan. Canada is shit for work opportunities. Sure, we got some nice lakes and mountains, but wages are piss-poor

All the IT jobs are in major cities. You think they need IT guys in the Canadian wilderness?

Love paying
>more on rent
>more in taxes
>more on consumer goods
>more on basic expenses (electric, gasoline, etc.)
>making 40% of what you would in the US

and
>not having open carry

Then congrats, Canada is your best bet.

seriously though, you'd be better off going to the US if you went to north america, pic related.

>making 40% of what you would
typo, meant making 40% less (IT jobs that will pay $100K+ in the US top off at $60K USD or so).

if you're doing L1 shit and need to interface with french speaking clients, then yeah, a little more demand. actually good IT jobs almost nowhere cares if you speak english or english & french.

-28Comfy??

WHAT THE FUCK, it +1c and fucking raining here in the north of Norway.

Man fuck off, I want -28c. To hell with this heat, this isn't africa. The sun hasn't even been here for weeks.

This is bullshit.

Op,
Without getting too into the convoluted / retarded firearm laws. You will never get a ATC / Carry license. You can shoot fudd ahit on your own land & Crown / Fed land if you're near some (If outside city limits / other bylaws) and you can own AR's and pistols but """ technically """ have to fire those at a range. Also unless your a member of our NRA equivalent and are seriously about to die I wouldn't use a firearm in self defence as it's a long legal process and extremely restricted to the fact that it's outright illegal. Hope this helps you.

Our IT guy just got fired because he was fucking useless, it’s the most middle of no-where your ever going to get. Should have a posting up soon

Oregon has woods, lakes, and open carry. Just don't open carry around the cities because retards will get scared and call the cops and it will be a hassle.

no, don't come to canada. It's shit here.

Not true about SD laws.
Most of our SD incidents do go through court but they end up positive for the individual in question. Actually at a higher rate than for the burgers.

>-28
hahaha no thanks