/ptg/ - Public Tracker General

Previous thread >Not sure what Public trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of Public tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Public _trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90U9P1pVaDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no news
shit op never make another one in your life

what relevance does the picture have to private trackers

how new

LUL

New Bread

New Bread

New Bread

raising router to maximise connection speed

WTF? is this shit real?

>finally discover music to possibly use tokens on
>find it on rutracker as well
how am i supposed to get rid of these damn it

Autodl with seedbox for buffer

How long are the buffs for GGN?

Probably several more days or more if people keep activating them across the month. The 20th specifically will be another freeleech day. Some guy on the forums is filling the freeleech pool on that day. Pretty intense. If only I had a desire or reason to download/upload a bunch of stuff, I'd be pretty happy right now.

Doesn't GGN also have a christmas freeleech?

rip pooloop

Any news?

Don't post traps thx!

Apollo is still the best music tracker around. They're adding a boatload of new improvements for the site which is the cause if the downtime.

If only they had implemented them a year ago.

Yeah, when you're doing things indepdently instead of being part of an FBI compliant old boys club it's a bit more difficult.

>Apollo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

APL is a clone of RED.

>Apollo is a clone of something that was made after it

500 iq

WHAT r u talking aboot?

Snatch 1GB+ 24/192 vinyl rips and downsample for perfect FLAC upload count

Americans now can't afford HDB. Of course changes will come slow and smoothly. Enjoy.

Wait until the other thread reaches the bump limit before you start your new thread and spam it, retard.

They are trying to get the most unstable thing award of 2017. Right now its a tie between them, Francium, Trumps mind, a chair with 2 legs and the political situation in the central african republic.

wheres the news?

FCC repealed Net Neutrality. How's that for news you cocksuck motherfucker?

us != the whole world

Hi I'm not an American but I'm also concerned about this. Right now we may not yet feel the impact of this decision here in Europe (or whatever other shithole you're from) but maybe we will in the future. Just look at the copyright trolls now also harassing non US citizens. The USA will continue to be an example for the rest of the world I'm afraid.

stop buying into reddit propaganda, there is nothing to fear about this

>bump limit
Like I even know what you're talking about

Literally this. I would say liberals are the dumbest fucking faggots on the planets, but commies push them into a close second. It is truly astounding the idiocy of some people and the bullshit they readily buy into.

>uploading to AB
>just dump artbooks
Can easily reach a thousand.

where the fuck do you get artbooks

Die, noob.

hell yeah

i can hear the squeal

youtube.com/watch?v=90U9P1pVaDs

It's a next level concept that only true geniuses can comprehend

>'murica net neutrality fucked up
hoard your shit user!

>tfw not 'murican

this ain't got shit to do with private trackers, son

really?
Curry age is coming then

tfw dont understand how seedboxes work

tfw dont understand anything in this thread

What do you want to know, shitty frogposter?

it isn't rocket science, my ninja. what are you confused about?

after ive purchased one, how do i set it up? how do i get a torrent off the website onto the seedbox? fug im not smart enough for stuff like this

Right click "DL" on the torrent page, go to your seedbox's bittorrent client and click "add new torrent" paste the link

wallah

*right click dl and select copy link

inshallah

Assuming it's a managed seedbox, you'll give a username and password when buying it. They'll generally install rtorrent+rutorrent by default. The website will have a control panel where you can install or uninstall common software, plus a link to the rutorrent web interface, ssh and ftp information, and so on. Follow the link to rutorrent and you'll be able to add and manage torrents from the web interface. If you need to edit config files or install your own programs you'll ssh in, but the default install should work fine.

>apoo is back up

i'm actually impressed

Liberals are okay, it's just that this whole NN thing is filled with bullshit which reminds me why most countries operate as representative democracies instead of direct democracy.

Liberals are not okay.

t. ivan

Who is ivan?

nice try ivan

this one was nice!
literally rofl!

thanks you were faster

How retarded do you have to be to not be able to click the link that your seedbox host sends you in their email, and log in with your account credentials? The same type of retard that finds reddit-tier political humor about Drumpf "literally rolling on the floor laughing" funny apparently.

t. millennial named So'Unique with 4 middle names, that works as a stripper

which tracker can I torrent soy from?

/ptg/ is dead

That's not a bad thing.

Not as long as I live and breathe.

You have my keyboard, and my shitpoasts.

You're dead, kiddo.

And my axe!

Is this the President Trump General?

Can someone update the wiki?

Hey fellas I'm new to the private tracker meme but I've been torrenting for a long time now. I just got invited to a private tracker the other day but my torrents never seed? They upload while downloading but once the download is finished I get 'seeding to 0 of 0 connected peers'. What's up with that? I'm using transmission and private internetaccess VPN with port forwarding if that helps at all.

>/marked/ as fuck
it was nice knowing you user

I got a seedbox for a month but thanks for helpin me out bud

What's the fastest way of snatching the lowest size 2000 torrents on GGn?

If you want the gain, take the pain

perhaps using the inbuilt mass downloader that GGN has? does this ever occur to anyone?

Does it even work now? When I tried it just last month (also getting 2000 snatches), it didn't fucking work.

their shitty site was probably having issues again
if it doesn't work use something like downthemall

Yeah no, it's broken. There's a userscript on the forums, but it only works on game pages

x264 stats?

So, AB is recruiting, is it still as shitty as people on /ptg/ always claim?

You're not connectable, you fucked up your port forwarding, fix it.

When has anyone said it's shitty? It's by far the best place to get anime and has an incredibly easy economy.

AB is a meme.. if you want the actual truth, it'x totally worth being on if you like anime/manga. lots of weebs in the forums if that appeals to you, and very /comfy/. but if you're just a collector or climber, and not interested in anime, there's really nothing special about it. invites forum is worthless unless you want to get into some niche japanese trackers.

What are those niche trackers?

anyone have advice if S-C and/or Cinematik worth joining if i'm already on KG? mostly just in it for cross-seeding to PTP so i can climb there..

U2, JPS, O********, probably one or two others i'm forgetting

>easy economy
maybe for someone with a premium seedbox but when I tried to join months ago it was impossible to grind

>all 1080p encodes are freeleech year round
>there is a freeleech series and album on the front page at all times, rotating every couple weeks
>generous bonus point system to guarantee free buffer for home users

if you couldn't make it on AB, you should probably stick to public trackers.

SC is the comfiest tracker I'm on

>if you're just a collector or climber

Don't conflate the two. Everybody has to climb.

BakaBT is the new pooloo

>Everybody has to climb.
Wrong. If you are lucky enough to have a friend at the top, you don't have to climb shit.
I invited three of my friends to the top. Suck it.

>Friends

>I invited three of my friends to the top

So you're proud of being a bitchboy?

I don't invite anybody.

Who are you quoting? Certainly not me, I never posted a capital "Friends" any time.

AB

tfw my home connection is faster than my (((10 gbps))) seedbox

overseeding maybe, nobody to download from you

ded
Don't bother.