Italy vs Spain in a war

Italy vs Spain in a war
no outside interference
who wins?

Italy, bigger economy, a much better army and most importantly a better industrial sector

White man would win because it means lot of ethnic dago & spic deaths and a diminished brown population.

Jews.

like this shartmart.

Spain if it wanted to could exterminate anyone, it's ruled by Jews now though, so there will be spaniards killing spaniards and jew profits as the spanish race dwindles by invented polarization's every 10 years to die over.

>bigger economy, a much better army and most importantly a better industrial sector

We export more tons and our GDP is higher; Besides in military industry we produce almost triple.

If only Jews were affected by these polarizations, for some reason they never seem to care, must be because they are the ones that infect the retarded goyim with it.

Italy desu. If they are about to lose they change side

>no outside interference

:^)

No worries :^)

Consensual love

Coño, la conozco. No.

>Consensual love

Is this even a question?

>UK below France
Here we fucking go, boys

*straps myself in* this thread will be a wild wide

you seem to be exporting more arms but your military has significantly less equipment and budget overall

the rest are false

Why'd we fight our brethren? :3

Our production is mainly of warships. Thailand has many ships of Spanish origin.

Pd: There you get the value of exports, I said tons; Learn to read.

Argentina in the middle.

Spain

>global firepower
I hope nobody actually takes this site seriously

I know you said tons but how is that relevant? country A can export 1 kg of gold and country B exports 10 tons of coal, who'd be richer at the end of the day?

finland

These threads would be more interesting if the OP stated the war aims. If you don't know what you're fighting to achieve, how can you win?

>We export more than Italy and the UK....

Italy would change sides so Spain.

Naples, Sicily and Sardinia decide to join Spain again.
Would a north Italian fight to prevent that? or would they celebrate?

>or would they celebrate?
This one

Kek thanks

>European vs European war

For what purpose? More good white genes gone to waste

is this oc?

noice

>More good white genes gone to waste
>white genes
>white

Nice meme

If you have European origin you're white

>Italy
>war

Here we go.

One day I'm a white european, the next day I'm an arab/northern african shitskin, fucking germanics pick one and only one.

Lol no.

this
lmao
No way shitalians are white

Italia and Spain dont want war. Better siesta and fiesta

I would much rather consider an Italian white than a Slav like a Czech.

Italians are white by virtue of achievements and history. I literally cannot name a SINGLE Czech person. Irrelevant as phug.

Italy

who's the dog

Chile

This

Italy would switch sides, and then both would win.

i would say italy but they almost lost to a shitty country in Africa
I guess it was etiopia

Spain

Yeah, with an army 6 times smaller. Also it was a shitty country in Africa, but still the greatest empire, and it was supported by Russia, which gave them most of their weapons and some volunteers.

>Italian tactics

Thanks god we got Diaz instead of Cadorna, that incompetent idiot said he was losing because his soldiers were cowards and he executed a lot of them because of this.

I didn't know that they were supported by the russians. Makes a little bit of sense now.
I don't remember much of my highschool.

This

>that fucking dog

Everytime

>Italy
>War

italy has a bigger population

true but they are all italians

>both fall asleep, when they wake up in the late afternoon it's time for dinner and nobody remembers they were supposed to go to war

north africans are white, idiot

Tbf they were facing us, when it comes to far we're up there with the best

romans were italians, but with good leadership

El Gabacho Eterno

even mexico could beat spain in a war jajajajajajajaja

CHI

even belgium could beat spain lmao

Italy - stream of niggers arrive on their boats 3000 every day from Libya, they could arm and send to fight.

>who wins?
France

Italy hands down.