Headphones is kill. Those super thin wires in the cable simply can't handle the strees! Why is this even allowed!?

Headphones is kill. Those super thin wires in the cable simply can't handle the strees! Why is this even allowed!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AySq-W8KXvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hate this too. The only headphones I've ever had that lasted longer than 3 months are my current MDR-V6s.

It's not like i'm rough with the fuckers either. It's just general everyday use and they break. If I ever buy headphones in the future, I will be making sure they are at least as durable as these.

That's why I'm going to buy a headphone with detachable cable. Hope it's durable

this is a good choice
I will assume you bought cheaper headphones before?
I always had a problem with headphones, they would break in 4-10 months, usually one ear would stop working
This of course included shitty headsets too, I'm talking cheap of the cheap shit
Then I bought HD558 and still have them for now a bit more than 3 years, recently changed earpads and I'm hoping this will last me for another 3-4 years until I will just change my headphones anyway
Perfectly good condition, great sound, literally one of my best purchases as I got them for like 80$ in a country where it usually goes for like 160$

I had a Bose pair that also had issues like this, so it's not "Cheap vs Expensive" thing.

Hmm, maybe it's the thing that after spending my money on expensive things I take better care of them. Not everyone though, I guess some people are just irresponsible

Bose????? You mean shit?????

>Bose
>not thinking it's an expensive brand made with cheap parts

this.

It's simply those thin wires using even thinner paint as insultor. Normal use will break them.

Who are you quoting?

>is kill
>can't even solder a fucking wire
Really, you can't even solder a fucking wire?

Who are you quoting?

>>>/reddit/

Who are you triple quoting?

Why are you posting if you don't know how this board works?

The greater-than sign is used to denote quotations in the e-mail and newsgroup formats, and this has been taken into use also in forums.

This isn't a forum.

I have a pair of audiotechnicas i run over with the wheel of my chair and it takes no real damage

An imageboard or image board is a type of Internet forum which operates mostly via posting images. The first imageboards were created in Japan, and inspired the creation of a number of English language imageboards. They are based on the textboard concept.

>this isn’t a forum

This isn't a forum though.
Nor is it email nor is it usenet.

The fact that you're incapable of understanding what this place is, shows that you're incompatible with the culture and norms here, you should probably leave and utilize the Newsgroups and Forums you are currently accustomed to, I'd recommend Reddit as they follow rules like you will be expecting.

Thanks for popping in though, please lock the door on the way out.

Sup Forums is an English-language imageboard website. Users generally post anonymously, with the most recent posts appearing above the rest. Sup Forums is split into various boards with their own specific content and guidelines. Registration is not possible (except for staff).

Animageboardorimage boardis a type ofInternet forumwhich operates mostly via posting images. The first imageboards were created inJapan, and inspired the creation of a number ofEnglish languageimageboards. They are based on thetextboardconcept.

New cable wont work come with those glued on tensile load breaker and you either have to macgyver something or see the new cable pull out with headphone guts soon.

Stop treating your headphones like shit.

I have a pair of HD 570's from 2004 that still work fine. The cable never needed replacing.

>careless autism
youtube.com/watch?v=AySq-W8KXvw

>chinkshit Bluedio wireless headphones
>after 3 months of regular use, the diadem breaks apart as I'm picking it up
M-maybe my head is too big compared to the average chinklet.