Florida

What does Sup Forums think of the great state of Florida?

it looks like pistol

tbhnesto fami

Leaving this dump once I finish school.

Hopefully when I retire my parents home becomes beachfront property.

It inspires memes

Humid hellhole with invasive species and terrible weather.

Where in FL you live, breh?

probably the worst state tbqh

SHART IN THE MARSH

South

Old people and NASA

I know one autist from florida. He posted his dick on balt long time ago. He fapped on fat Estonian landwhale and now he's dating with brown Latina. He's poor and does manual labour. And lives in American version of commieblock.
That's all I know about Florida.

Interesting -- Spring Hill here. This place is a dump.

My brother goes to UCF and central Florida looks so undeveloped compared to South Florida as there are barely any street lights since you can't see shit at night up there.

Where in South Florida you live? Nonetheless Spring Hill is a cespool. Tons of old people. Nothing to fucking do in the slightest. Sinkhole capital of America. Beach is mediocre as hell.

I live in WPB but go to FIU in Miami since renting is pretty shitty down here.

Ever heard of Spring Hill? Just curious. What race are you by the way? White or SoFla spic?

Never heard of Spring Hill as I don't know any of the small towns or cities outside of SoFla.

Im asian not white, cuban, or haitian.

fuck off reddit

Interesting. What's your ethnic background? Where do you plan on moving too? MAGA supporter yes or no?

So many bandits in my "work sphere" from Florida. But they speak Japanese pretty good

Wow you live in WPB aswell? This place is a shit hole

GUNSHINE STATE MOTHER FUKKAA

>Spring Hill
I'm so sorry.

Old white peoples state
Flyover state basically

Not a big fan of Florida or Bama. Or their residents.

Most of my family lives there. Disneyworld is overrated, and the weather sucks but other than that it's alright.

>they don't like my state they must be from reddit

I heard on that it is a shithole
Is that true?

The two could not be more different.

But you're probably a filthy southerner from Georgia

Never been to Georgia. However I've been to bama and florida. They both suck. Full of assholes.

Niggers, banana spiders, sharks

I'd say is underrated, it has a really shitty weather thogh.

>weather sucks
Wat

I was there last year, the weather sucked but the people, food and beaches were great
>50ºC, 6 000 000% humidity in summer
>30ºC, 1 000 000% humidity in winter
>not a shit weather

based but it's too fucking hot right now

North Florida > South Florida

seconding this to hell and back:
t. Same story in Texas.

It's our shit show state. It seems to have a higher amount of crazy things happen there. Its way to humid for me to do anything other than briefly visit it.

>What does Sup Forums think of the great state of Florida?
Dangerous as scalding fuck!

It's like Queensland, no? If it's anything like it, then I assume it's humid and the people are shit