Net Neutrality

IT'S ACTUALLY HABBENING

Better version of that pic OP

better pic

>anime
>better

hahahahahahaha have a nice day amurica, get you guns for """""freedom"""""

wtf I just went to wikipedia and its telling me this

this can't be real right? RIGHT? GUYS YOU PROMISED NO NO NO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

g;o back

>tfw you will never EVER be amerimutt

>comes to a anime website
>gets triggered by anime

I can't believe people actually think this will happen, how fucking stupid can get redd*t get

Just tried it, same thing here

see you guys in hell

Lmao, America truly is the lamd of the cucks

>440 KB picture attachment detected

That will be $49.99.
Thansch yoush very mush.

MAGA & Co

What is going to happen is ISPs throttling bit torrent speeds again. Hope you fuckers are happy.

I live in Switzerland. We've never even had net neutrality. It still all works fine. I don't know why everybody's flipping the fuck out.

How does it work ?
Do you pay to access 4kek, Netflix or Wikipedia ?

You probably have more than one ISP to choose from though

no - they just slow down netflix.

The problem is not the lack of NN, it's the reason why it's being repealed (ISPs trying to fuck us over).

No, we just pay for Internet with no bw caps. It's hella fucking expensive, though.
Mobile data plans do not differentiate by site, either.
Some ISPs block some ports but you can just call them to get them unblocked (e.g. 6667 because of old IRC botnet stuff).

>outside Sup Forums
>anime website
lmao this isn't your weeaboo club anymore neet

>>>>>>>>>>/reddit/

www.20min.ch/finance/news/story/12792870

Post webms

I have a seedbox since I'm not poor

But I'm still on the internet.

Time to drink myself to sleep

AAHAHAHAHAHAH THE CITY OF AMERIMUTTS

>fail to save Seiko, trapping her soul in eternal hell
>play the BoS, only to see her die even worse, traumatising her best friend even further
>the girl who tries to save them has her body nearly destroyed by the curse, only for her older sister, her older relative, to sacrifice herself for her and her head popping off in front of her

that game gave me sadness

so fearmongering aside, is this just temporary or what? I don't believe it's possible that they are ignoring the millions of people against it

Dear Americans,

Do you actually WANT us to mock you?

– Europe

It's America one black suitcase equals a million protestors

How's becoming an Islamic caliphate working out for you?

Clearly the muslims are better at Internet infrastructure than the Americlaps.

How's becoming Africa working out for you?

user please don't bring back the memories

Don't you get fucked over no matter what? Either the ISP is going to fuck you or the Government will. Or am I missing something here?

nothing has been passed yet. People will raise enough shit and not buy into it like EA's shit. It pains me to say but Reddit actually can get stuff as well as every normie talking about net neutrality

That's an insult to African Internet connectivity.

Please don't tell me Americans will just let Net Neutrality dies and not actually doing something against these corpofaggots!

BEOBLE ON REBIT SAY BAB

What are you niggers getting so steamed at? The FCC is getting facefucked with so many lawsuits as we speak that there's no chance you Americlappers will ever loose your net neutrality. It's going to get overturned.

In the meantime if you fucking idiots would let your wallets do the voting and simply switch off from any ISP that tries to charge for premium bandwidth shit you're golden. Do you really think Verizon will be so quick to follow ATT down the rabbit hole if they loose even 5% of their customers following anti net neutrality action?

And where do you think your shitbox gets Internet from, retard?

it's based in hong kong so I would assume there

Read it on reddit!

Web 2.0 was a mistake

We can do this.

SMELL YA LATER AMERIFATS

charter here and wikipedia is fine. though i hope to god that's fake

Your ISP needs to approve your usage of shitboxes and VPNs.

Literally “works on my machine” on a geopolitical level.

thanks to the repeal, now they can BOTH fuck you! thanks bots!

>A simple majority in the House and Senate

ooooooffff

>anime website

uh no that's not how it works, they would need to know the ip of my seedbox or vpn to block it.

You guys don't have money-lenders running your ISPs.

That being said it isn't going to be as extreme as people fear - at first. It'll be more subtle, lawsuits are going to tie and bind it down to hell and back.

Legislatively it's dead unless Trump gets convinced to support NN and he should when any fucking idiot knows the ISPs will be happy to ban problematic sites (which the contrarian T_D type folks seem to forget. "Corporations are our friend" after hosting sites unilaterally dropped white nationalist websites). I don't see this happening so it'll be judicial.

If is true then it'll be easy unless veto power.

>just switch the other isp you literally can't switch to because of your location xDD
>switching to the other 2 isps who have a monopoly and are doing the same thing anyway

laughing europeans.jpg

I really like this image. Can i save it please?

This.

>literally a giant anime girl on the home page

Yes, anime website

It'll work for now desu, but I imagine in 10-20 years ISPs will start throttling everything and only granting usable speeds to whatever is whitelisted.

just for fun? In the tiny chance that that ever happens, I will just cancel my internet and use the library.

Will Americans be able to use food stamps to pay for their Sup Forums access plan?

oH nO tHe gOvaMaNt iS GUnna taKe AWay mUh nEtfLix

>shills lose
>shilling turns up to 11
kys faggots

>im against net neutrality because someone on reddit is for it

Can we create a correspondence-based Sup Forums?
All this technology shit is getting out of hand

Literally me

pure reaction

kek

>get rused by pajeet
>lose net neutrality
>"B-BUT GOOGLE WILL LOSE MONEY TOO"
the absolute state of lardmericans

>bandwidth-hogging billion-dollar corporations can no longer evade responsibility for clogging landlines
>netflixbabbies have to shoulder the cost of their licensed streams that run roughshod over data infrastructure
>my crypto portfolio had yet another good day today
Feels good to be utilizing the internet for its intended purpose.

wow what a convincing argument, just get a seedbox! case solved. not like there's any problems with that or anything. there can't be! you must always be right! you are truly rational!

retard.

>"if your ISP starts blocking and throttling certain sites just don't pay for them anymore!"
>Okay
>Looks for another ISP
>The only one in my area is the one that I already have
Its sucks being American AND in a rural area...

not an argument

THIS. IS. EPIC.

That’s literally how Portuguese Internet is without net neutrality

>he proved me wrong so he's reddit
I miss the simpler times where the reddit boogeyman didn't exist. At least people could actually admit they were fucking wrong back then rather than resulting to this obscure shitposting trash.

All of those packages and the base price is a lot less than how much i pay for internet right now in Canada

Pls help us Pajeet Pai

They'd do it for profit. It doesn't seem unreasonable right now. They could offer fastlanes for specific sites and services, like YouTube/Facebook/Netflix/torrents (if ever)/whatever. More than enough to keep most people happy. Then cut down on the base bandwidth every year or two so that people have to buy into the fastlanes if they want to watch videos / download larger files. Alternatively, they could apply data caps to specific services. There's plenty of ways to make this into an extra buck. I doubt you'll cancel your service over it though.

that would be amazing if there was an actual subscription for piratebay and it seems oddly possible

But that's third worlders

Why is cesspool so expensive

oh yeah, they won't allow any encryption for "profit". how do they profit at all from only allowing whitelisted addresses? I would just drop their internet all together and either use the library/work or satellite internet.

conservatard legislation put you there to begin with. get the syrup out of your brain

title II classification itself gives the executive branch power block websites without due process or appeal
hatereon proves there is a big enough pool of dissidents to support our own economy of illiberal companies

So what happens now

Portuguesefag, no it isn't you fucking retard.

what a shitty place to die

>live in a third world slavshit country
>pay like 25 usd for 250mbps up/down with zero data caps and no package bullshit in sight

nothing at all except reddit tears

nothing for a few months or fcc backpedals entirely because of lawsuits and congress

They can have a default block policy on any connection to your home IP, and you have to pay to unblock connections

??????????????????????
what the fuck are you talking about