Holy shit this fucking board
Aren't you afraid of God?

I am god

i would not worship a God that can't handle the banter. i'm sure He can

The man is one's god.

Here my prove, I'm choking my mom.

God is dead

God doesn't exist retard

And as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no SHART, for thou are with me. Thou shart and thy staff they comfort me.

God is lying next to me.

Prove to me that god exists.
Pro tip: you can't

You can't prove that he isn't real too!

the Big Bang happened

Just as a match is a potential flame, and a caterpillar is a potential butterfly, but requires a force to push it into changing, so too does the universe require a catalyst to spur it into motion. There is a force propelling the motions of the world forward beyond comprehension. This is God.

No. I'm afraid of you.

Which god do you mean, Satou kun? There are 8 millions

In other words.

look at me sick fuckin bowlcut course there's a fuckin god u soft cunt

DNA is too complex that it could have been formed just by chance.

Waaaah, I don't fear kami-sama! XD

by capitalizing G, i meant christian deity with their holy trinity

based Saint Thomas

Hail satan.

Ok. But I'm pretty sure that their god has no power, it even has no truth. But still better than Asian local religions like Sinto

Gib gf

This is NOT concrete evidence, you've failed.
No one can prove to me that god exists.

gib a sacrifice first Mario

>the complexity of DNA is not proof on an intelligent design

I tip my blunt to you good sir

DNA is full of garbage

>No one can prove to me that god doesn't exists.
kek

your dna?

I'll immolate two Moroccans for you

very good

expect butifel Melike in a months time

>concrete evidence
what are you, some sort of 18th century scientist?
give me a concrete evidence that human mind exists, go on and cut your brain out until you finally find it

It's actually not garbage, it's just that it's role in what you are isn't fully understood
Read an article about it but forgot where

>intelligent design is proof of god

it could be aliens, or maybe we're living on a simulation

The weak should fear the stronk

why don't you hand the hat to yourself you stupid proxy faggot

Quite frankly, the only people who are militantly against the idea of God are edgy redditors. Any true scientist won't completely rule out the possibility of God, even if they don't feel obliged to follow a religion. Hell, most of history's greatest scientists were religious.

That's not to say that religion is perfect or that religion has all the answers. Abrahamic religions in particular are pretty silly.

who knows?

no but a scientist would be dumb to believe in any god described by religion. Some entity that created this universe cannot actually exist within the same universe it created. So it's impossible to fathom what it is.

and most scientists WERe religious. but they aren't now.

>Holy shit

aren't you?

But what if his shit was holy?

rly mks u tnk

who created aliens then?

yeah, any person in their right mind would not think God is some white-haired beardy greek wearing a white toga
even "atheists" (they're more like antirreligious) have to admit that God is at least a placehold for everything that is bigger than us and is the cause of everything happening as it has unfolded so far, until science finds the true cause or so they hope. most _real_ "atheists" are just apatheists, fedorafags are contrarians

There are some religions where God is an entity that is separate from our universe. Although I do agree that trying to understand God (if he does exist) would be an impossible task so it's futile to even attempt it.

And while a lot of modern scientists are atheist, a lot of scientists back then were religious. Admittedly a lot of them would have probably been killed if they admitted to not being religious, although a lot of these older scientists studied the universe because they wanted to understand "God" better.

God is dead.

>aren't you afraid of god?

should be a banner tbqh

a banner for /his/ though
daamn the atheism over there goes over the charts

doubt