Based Pajeet and ISPs killed Net Neutrality! Yay! Thank you Daddy Trump...

Based Pajeet and ISPs killed Net Neutrality! Yay! Thank you Daddy Trump, you know what's best for us! The lib tears are so salty!

Other urls found in this thread:

muniwireless.com/2006/01/31/the-200-billion-broadband-scandal-aka-wheres-the-45mb-s-i-already-paid-for/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/regulation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I don't care about the quality of life
>I just want to make others of the human species mad
kek

Like this wouldn't have happened with Clinton lol..you're a faggot. Fuck all politicians

>"YEAH WELL HITLERY!"

intothetrash.jpg

It's unfathomable to me that these morons support the repeal simply because it makes liberals mad. They can't think for themselves, they don't have the capacity to.
t. Not even a fucking liberal

I mean look at this idiot. They're everywhere. Sup Forums was a fucking mistake.

t. but seriously we can't let him have the nuclear codes

>whataboutism
We just totally owned the libs you guys! Thank you Daddy Trump! Praise kek!

>net neutrality is good becuz it meens more freedom on the inrtenet
>no i hav nevr done any reserch but the name sez "net neutrilty" and i herd from comedien on utube that it is good and freedom so
>i kknow net neuterility is good and now that its gone i wont b able 2 use any of my faverite websites anymor withowt paying like $1,000 per month becuz i saw some1 on twitter say thats how net neutrlity werks

this but hillary is irrelevant now so you may as well shit on trump

>that post
>muh soros strikes again!

>We did it!!! Fuck Reddit!!! xD

No one is advocating the repeal just because it pisses off "the other side"... There are legitimate criticisms and concerns regarding State-enforced "Net Neutrality" mandates.

Remember "The Patriot Act"? Yeah, that really helped patriotic individuals. What about that "Marketplace Fairness Act"? I'm sure it's helping make the internet marketplace really fair!

These brainlet memes have gone too far

What's gonna happen now? We pay more money for the same internet speeds?

Supporting something because it will piss someone else off is a far more valid reason than thinking that all the tech giants have your best interests at heart

Internet prices were already going up under the FCC's version of Net Neutrality, and fiber services were being blocked hard by local governments.

Literally nothing happens.

>No one is advocating the repeal just because it pisses off "the other side"...

I am. This is a big fat nothing burger and its only real effect is to piss people off. Pissed off people are in my self-interest.

This. NN is only supported because it sounds nice. One closer inspection, though, reveals that it isn't much different from SOPA, except everyone was duped into supporting it. Ah, but independent thought is a lost art, isn't it?

You assumed I care about the internet at all, I would be happy if all this shit crashed and burned. An entire generation of babies dependent on being able to post on redd*t, I would pay money to see them burn. Unfortunately nothing will happen anyway.

Nothing is going to happen. The sky is not falling. The earth is not doomed. The Internet is not fucked.
Don't believe the ridiculous fear mongering.

BETTER INTERNET THAN YOU MOHAMMED

Who on earth and for what reason keeps drawing these abominable "faces" in op's picture?

also
>those paying for business class internet get the exact same service as 'consumer-grade' internet

My guess is that the people protesting against the repeal don't really own businesses that depend on 99.999%+ uptime.

>14 threads now about NN
mods should cull your shit and make you all shitpost on a single sticky

Why? Because you're a loser virgin? Lmao

>third world euro trash fatties endlessly kvetching while mohamed rapes his entire family
jesus christ guys get it together

>tfw american with faster connection and municipal fiber better than most euros and seeing them act like it’s d-day

>B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT YUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPP
state of amerimutts

Ok "normal person"

I pay 8 euros for 1gbps.
I could also pay 20 if I wanted tv + unlimited phone calls anywhere in europe and another 3k minutes for north murica.

t. romanianfag.

It probably wouldn't have honestly.

I honestly expected so much more from Sup Forums.
Most of us spent decades screaming for the government to keep their hands off of the internet. Now because "muh net neutrality" lie, the same people are crying like babies because the government won't get to control it.

Here's the news "free and open internet" and "government regulation" don't go together.

What part of Romania should I move to where I don't get mugged by Gypsies on a daily basis?

t. son of Romanian immigrants in Germany who wants to go back

>tfw american

He's absolutely right though. Google, Facebook, Reddit, Twitter... these companies have done more to hurt free speech and expression, as well as openly misleading their customers and mishandling their personal info, than anyone else has. Why should I believe these companies have my best interests in mind now?

I pay nothing for 100/100 mbps in texas, comes with my apartment. don't have tv or phone though, not really useful to me.

>I protest against the government not regulating a monpoly that the government itself creates and ignore the underlying causes of the creation of said monopoly
>because reddit told me!

This guy gets it.

Believe me, ISPs will not be deciding which websites you go to. Governments do that, not private companies.

Romania has the #3 best internet offerings in the world....

This bitching about regulation is insane. Not all regulation is bad you fucking morons. Do you want to repeal the First amendment, I mean that regulates free speech, and the government shouldn't control that right? Morons

>haha dum libruls trump wins again!

i want to fuck net neutrality's cute little corpse

If it comes with your apartment, it's cost is included in your lease. It's not free. A happy meal toy is not "free". You pay for the meal with which it comes

>I mean that regulates free speech
except it doesn't you fucking retard, it protects us FROM the government regulating it.

if you actually read what nn was instead of being a dogmatic retard you would know it doesnt give the government control of anything

American here. I pay $60 for 20mb/s

>the first amendment regulates free speech
It'd be funny if it wasn't sad.

>Do you want to repeal the First amendment, I mean that regulates free speech

The second amendment 'regulates' the right to bear arms, not being infringed, but almost every fucking day, politicians are try preform mental gymnastics to infringe on the 'regulated' right.

You're right, though, as some regulation is good. The regulation that occurred at the time of the creation of the United States. The further we move from that point in time, the more twisted and intentionally convoluted 'regulation' becomes.

Through regulation. Isn't that ironic? It protects free speech from regulation, and yet it is regulation.
The second amendment regulates to protect a citizen's right to bear arms. It is regulation.
Is it that hard to comprehend that regulation can protect citizens?

Probably because the infrastructure was build by EU/Romania/gubmint. You also pay it in taxes.

I've been studying it for far longer than you have. And you can shut your fat fucking face and never reply to me agian.

you mean this?

t. guy who probably watched a 30s video of it on reddit/youtube/facebook

Will these t_d trumpcucks finally change their mind once Sup Forums gets blocked by the ISPs?

Because the government won't have to impose novel ways of monitoring the behaviors of ISPs (and therefore monitoring traffic of citizens), in order to make sure they're treating the internet oh-so-neutrally.

If only some other nation's government could intervene to improve their infrastructure. Oh wait, that might put me in the same camp as some liberals, burn it down

You gotta admit, it's funny watching the butthurt from the outskirts.

It won't,keep sucking Obama 3 inch dick.

Once pol starts getting throttled so hard they have to become a text board they'll have their punishment

I don't truts them, but I trust Tim Berners-Lee and Vinton Cerf, who aren't beholden to corporate interests but simply in protecting their legacy, and they think that Net Neutrality is good.

Did you understand what I said? You still pay the price. You just don't see it on a bill.

What's wrong with that line of thought if you're not American? I'm tired to seeing net neutrality threads popping up all over Sup Forums, not to mention the mainstream media. I want NN repealed just to spite them.

Visiting Sup Forums, or any page on this site, is less bandwidth intensive than loading most marketing/newsletter emails.

god I hate Sup Forums
they're nothing but contrarian meme spouting retards who need to be given the horse fucker treatment

>Through regulation. Isn't that ironic? It protects free speech from regulation, and yet it is regulation.
no, it's not regulation you fucking dumbass. do you know what that word means? it means they control it, they don't control free speech. they can't regulate it in any way, same with 2a.

I am in favour of NN and I hope to fuck it trottles everyones except the major corps who pay up.

t. major shareholder in the FANGs and dont give a shit about the rest of you.

It's a big thing that affects directly or indirectly and affects one pf this board's main topics pretty damn directly. Why are you on Sup Forums right now if you don't want to talk about this?

Sure, you pay the price, and it gets done. Unlike the $200 billion that was granted to telecom in tax breaks and subsides in order to roll out fiber nationwide in 1990. Symmetrical 45Mb/s on fiber lines open to all companies to encourage competition by 2006, but let's just forget about that one. After all, they never did it
muniwireless.com/2006/01/31/the-200-billion-broadband-scandal-aka-wheres-the-45mb-s-i-already-paid-for/

No you stupid retarded uneducated hick asshole
Regulation: a rule or directive made and maintained by an authority.
I can say it's a rule in my country that you can say whatever you want under free speech. I don't control free speech, I just said that I will enforce free speech

Wait a minute... Who granted them those tax breaks and subsidies? Hmm.. oh, and who's [directly] blocking fiber planning in cities?

Maybe because you want to talk about something else Sup Forums? Not him, but these threads should be culled and they should make a single thread for all of you. You're basically discussing the same bullcrap over 14 threads now.

you don't enforce free speech though, at all. do you know what enforce means? do you know what freedom means? it means it's not regulated

First, it doesn't affect but one country, it's like NFL on Sup Forums. Second, I wouldn't be complaining if it was only brought up on Sup Forums or Sup Forums, it's being shilled on almost every board, it's annoying.

>You're basically discussing the same bullcrap over 14 threads now.
Also this

>you don't enforce free speech
Wait, so you can't punish people who are restricting free speech then? Not even him, but you're writing yourself into a corner here.

>MUH FREEDUM
it is enforced dillweed. I can go out and call you a stupid fucking cuck and no one can arrest me. However, if you start beating the shit out of me because you can't handle the bantz, guess who gets arrested? The simple fact we're having this discussion proves that free speech is enforced. Don't like it, move somewhere else, those are the rules. Or regulations, they're synonyms

Bye bye amerimutt

>people who are restricting free speech
you can't, if you are talking on someone else's property you are subject to their rules.

beating you up is regulated, your speech isn't. you just proved my point.

Are these threads just shills shitflinging at other shills?

it's mostly an invasion of redditors who got brainwashed into thinking this is bad

Yes. Sup Forums invaded Sup Forums a few years back and the mods never really did anything about it. It's just the new normal.

Those companies will still be around. Unfortunately, curbing net neutrality and allowing for paid prioritization will further censor unpopular conservative media, you retard

Don't you understand that net neutrality protects the non-monopoly?

Private property is a separate issue. You can kick whoever you want out of your property for whatever reason you want. In a public place, if I call you a stupid asshole, I can't be arrested for it. It is not a crime, it is defined as not being a crime. I am protected under regulation. I can go out to a range and shoot my gun. Why, because I'm allowed to have a gun under regulation. Regulation isn't necessarily oppressive dumbshit, it's simply the rules of the game.

it is bad, you're a moron if you think otherwise

itt nothing happens

Prove it. You can't, can you?

>implying the next Democrat president won't try to reinstate "Net Neutrality" with more draconian provisions buried in the proposed bill

This is obviously going to be a perpetual tug of war, until the internet is protected directly by Freedom of Speech and can't be modified—if that ever happens var protip = it won't.

Because proof is for mathematics, ya dingus. You can't prove anything in the real world, only gather evidence.

In this case, there is overwhelming evidence you're wrong.

What if you are an ISP, work for one or own one? Dealing in terms of bad and good when discussing politics is childish, there's only interests

you're not "protected under regulation", you're not prosecuted because there isn't regulation.
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/regulation
it isn't hard for you to look it up

If you jump off a tall building, I can't prove with certainty that you will die. I mean, some people have fallen from planes and survived. Why don't you go try it, y'know just to find out?

Show me the evidence then.

>What about the poor folks who raped the country won't somebody think of them

Based Pajeet removes povertyburgers from the net. Thank you mr. Trump!