Brainlets everywhere have been so fucking brainwashed by youtubers they actually think that websites are gonna die...

>brainlets everywhere have been so fucking brainwashed by youtubers they actually think that websites are gonna die because of net neutrality repeal
fucking kek lads

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/06/30-small-isps-urge-ajit-pai-to-preserve-title-ii-and-net-neutrality-rules/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What would prevent most IPS from banning all torrent sites?

Goodbye PTP, BTN, Redacted, etc.

the fact that tons of people use them and by banning them they will cause people to leave in masses
remember that net neutrality or not your pocket and your money makes the difference
you would actually know this if you read a book every now and then

Wtf are you on about?

They block websites in the EU and that has NN.

NN does not mean websites don't get blocked if they provide/allow users to distribute copyrighted material or allow users to view terrorist shit.

Everything will probably go back to pre NN in the US and that means literally fuck all will happen like before

although they won't, why would I care? I have a seedbox and my life isn't dependent on the internet. nothing on jpopsuki is copyrighted in the west anyway.

you'd think trump's son got elected or something with the amount of silly butthurt steaming from keyboard warriors right now

>will cause people to leave in masses
leave and go where? what if you don't have any alternatives?

It's actually hilarious. Webistes wont die. The internet is not kill.

Worst case they'll charge you an extra $5 to use youtube. lol. Fucking christ.

>but muh $5

fuck off NEET

you know the reason there were no alternatives where because net neutrality had every company abide by the same rules right?
by abolishing this and companies holding peoples balls in a vice grip then other companies could step up and have people back them up into creating new ISPs that work for their benefit
Think about the bigger picture lad, i know you Sup Forumsooks arent that stupid

>muh free market

Go and make one then.

>
>>will cause people to leave in masses
>leave and go where? what if you don't have any alternatives?
Mastodon, weibo, vk, rutube

you fucks are joking right? at the very least, there's going to be throttling of services based on internet provider, which is reason enough for th media frenzy

ISP not websites.

Dumb free market brainlets. Too stupid to know when to regulation is in your favor, everything has to be in principle.

Google will throttle themselves then give a pop up "experiencing slow playback click here to know why" and claim the isp is throttling the users connection. They did this before.

I only have 1 ISP available to me.
ISPs are a semi-monopoly and the majority of Americans only have access to two ISPs. There is no where else to go.
You would actually know this if you read a book every now and then.

THE DAY OF VIMEO HAS FINALLY COME~!

Most places you only have one or two options.
Where I live, I can literally only choose between Spectrum and AT&T Uverse. If both of them blocked torrent sites I'm shit out of luck.

I don't know, maybe people freaking out and electing a candidate that puts even stricter NN regulations into effect. You know, how like how the 2015 regulations got put into place in the first place. ISPs doing anything major to the consumer is basically begging for stricter regulations to be put in place next time the government changes hands.

Everybody who's talked to me about this I've just asked "If that were the case, why haven't mobile carriers been doing it? They've never been subject to the same regulations as standard ISPs, and yet none of them block websites"

meant for

They have pretty strict data caps. Since the repeal of NN limits the choice of ISPs people have to whoever's wires are outside their house, data caps with expensive "free access" plans may be making a come back.

I love how these brainlets have convinced of all this bullshit are having their pointless panic attacks.
Nothing is going to happen you retards!
Panic when something actually happens, then you would actually have something.

I wonder how cancerous Twitter is right now.
I don't want to look.

Then how is this better than getting youtube without the extra $5? What new benefit has been introduced?

What's the point of repealing if nothing's going to happen?

people who use jewtube pay more, for us who don't the cost offsets. we pay less since we use less bandwidth. win-win

It was there mostly to scare isps from doing anything as far as business is concerned cause it has happened in other utility industries, especially with telecoms if the Bell had taught us anything.

If Sup Forums dies because of NN getting repealed, I'll pop the fucking champagne.

We'll finally be free.

>the fact that tons of people use them and by banning them they will cause people to leave in masses

So we will have no more dumb ass americans to shitpost on our sites?

I'm not seeing the downside here.

Explain
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/06/30-small-isps-urge-ajit-pai-to-preserve-title-ii-and-net-neutrality-rules/

>Amerifats can't access Sup Forums anymore
>mfw the NN repeal actually saves Sup Forums
Based Pajeet

>by banning them they will cause people to leave in masses
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's not how net neutrality works you mongloid.

You do know most of those isps spawned from Democratic states right?

Why aren't they anti-NN if its supposed to be good for their business?

I shouldn't have to answer that for you. Something more important is good for their business. Think about it. If you're in a state where they literally will restrict your actions and services for thinking wrong, what would you do?

>63835006
>le vote with your wallet.
This never works. How do you think Mega corporations like Wal-mart came into fruition? Do you happen to know what happened to the small business in the towns with a Wal-mart?

But why not just leave it as it is if nothing's going to happen anyway?

Why indeed.

Because how profitable would "managing less bandwidth" be over being known as an awful ISP?

Do you have phone service? You have another ISP then

>In Masses
>Implying everybody has a choice for their ISP

Are youtubers actually trying to scare people with that now? Weird since they usually work for companies that would benefit from killing net neutrality.
Probably a marketing strategy to scare people at first so that they can be relaxed/desensitized easier about the subject in the long run.

Itt pajit shills