how is this a good thing? net neutrality sounds like something you'd want

>t. mactoddler
torrentfreak.com/comcast-throttles-bittorrent-traffic-seeding-impossible/

embarassing

Fuck off e-commie

Let the FREE marker regulate itself

>against raising taxes for universal healthcare
>totally for raising internet costs for no fucking reason at all
>for having your internet restricted and your speed throttled to piss of muh libruls
I don't understand you people. If there's something I'm missing, please tell me, because I'm completely lost here.

>Let the FREE marker regulate itself
generally i agree but the internet has become such an integral and important part of our lives that it ought to be as accessible and free as possible

Supporting companies is ok but supporting welfare queen blacks and kikes is NOT ok you soyboy

>Even though this is gonna affect me heavily, the libtards lost! So this is another point for my team.
That's their logic there

You do understand them.
>to piss of muh libruls
That's actually it. That's all there is to it. Who gives a fuck what happens, at least we sure showed those fucking liberals! Our team is better than their team! Divide and conquer, a tale as old as humanity.

>natural monopolies
>free market

Pick one.

>call CNN and MSNBC "fake news"
>at the same time advocate for their owners to be able to censor any data that doesn't please them without any legal repercussions

Interesting times we live in.

>free market

Nice piss filter.

Fuck off kike.
Clinton and DNC leaks only got spread by websites like this sites which will either be wiped out or severely cucked by this ruling. The literal mechanism by which trump was elected got btfo.

Fuck him. He turned his back on us. NN was shitty but it worked. Now there is nothing you will get fully jewed by the isps.

You mean that free market where people were dumping their cable packages because of Netflix and Hulu so the cable companies lobbied to now be able to throttle them? That free market?

>fell for the free market meme

You mean let predatory anti-consumer business practices thrive?

on t_donald a drumpcuck said it perfectly

They would let trump shit in their mouth if that means democrats have to smell it

Thats all you need to know about them

How about you save you drama for when something actually happens?

Congress has authority to overturn the FCC via the congressional review act, it just needs senate and house majority

Look how well that went in the early 80's when AT&T had a dominant monopoly and no one could compete with them.

HAHA WE RULE THE HOUSE YOU LIBSHIT NOW WHAT

Soyboys

>HAHA WE RULE THE HOUSE YOU LIBSHIT NOW WHAT

Who's "we?" You're not part of the 1%.

Why are you so upset? Money will always win. It's inevitable.

Hey somebody who actually did some research.
Nice.

>the kikes are already complaining
youtube.com/watch?v=fX2S0-aRxPk

TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET

HE TALKS OUT DIFFERENT SIDES OF HIS MOUTH

DO NOT TRUST HIM

>waaaaaa!!! big government pls protect my from le evil free market, I hate competition because it's for evil cis gendered white MALES!!!!

>Red light filter
>Posted at 3PM EST/noon Pacific

Fuck off Europe.

amerifats will defend this.

Nice try kike, MAGA

Im in Alaska you dumb cuck

Damn dude. You are so cucked.

wtf i hate white males now

hahaha nice

reddit btfo

This is an anti Sup Forums false flag thread, mouth beather. Functions as bait seeing at this is the tenth time I've seen it.

>*sips mudslim cum while shitting on his own flag*

>sun has been up for two hours in Alaska

Wait, i thought the kikes wanted net neutrality to go away so they could earn more.

Or are you just naming them as the bad guys since you are on Sup Forums and a devoted trumpfag?

Im confused

>Free market

If you think this is a left or right issue, like its some kind of sports team. Youre an idiot. Youre why the world is so fucked and youre probably too stupid to think outside the boundaries of your little team. Its so fucking odd to me.

All of it could be meaningless bullshit. Only lawyers can tell. "Could be challenged" is probably just there to deceive the public

Goodbye Sup Forums. It was nice knowing you.

>*sips kike cum while shitting on his own flag*

Anti-monopoly laws actually ENCOURAGE competition and keep the market fresh and moving. Remember the monopoly Internet Explorer 6 had; the web was stuck in a state of staleness and Microsoft had no intention of advancing web standards for the common good.

Thank goodness the EU came to step in and help remedy this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BrowserChoice.eu

It's "could be challenged" by the ISPs themselves.