Why do only white people shart in mart?

Why do only white people shart in mart?

S

S

H

THE KIDS ARE SLEEPING

Because brown people go in the designated shitting streets.

Do americans realize it was a shart and they just don't care about having their pants full of shit or they're just too fat to realize ?

the baby is sleeping

>Americans
>white

american fart is a shart

you've clearly never been to a walmart and are memeing. Most niggers have serious bowl problems by their late 20s due to their shit diets

shit happens

their society just isn't as snobby and pretentious as the European one

it's poo, get over it.

DESIGNATED

NO SHITTING

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF MY ANUS IS BLEEDING

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

>you've clearly never been to a walmart and are memeing. Most niggers have serious bowl problems by their late 20s due to their shit diets

gonna need pics desu

what do black people eat?

you don't understand. Walmarts are huge places, so they just let the liquid shit drip down onto the floor as they walk so they can keep track of which aisles they had been to. In particularly large malls, they even take a colorant pill a day before shopping so they can see which trail of shit is theirs by the color. It's actually pretty genius, no wonder America is the greatest country the world has ever seen

It really makes you think

>pajeet wants pics of poo

If it was a nigger or spic, you wouldn't be able to tell. :-D

Is this even real? If so, how in the world do they not have the shame to go home?

these pics are all photoshopped. thank you for sending your adclicks to peopleofwalmart.biz tho ;).

Black Sharts Matter senpai

Banane, foglie, formiche e pulci

unaware most likely

Oh Jesus Christ, he's right. Nobody on Sup Forums realizes that they're just giving that site free advertisement. I hadn't thought of that.

Can someone explain this shart meme for me?

Last time i was on here we were making fun of the Indians.

It's one perversely dedicated Aussie (the same dude who made the Easter threads) with about 100 proxies spamming 250 shart threads per day. And a couple of Sup Forums kiddies who decided to copy him for epic lulz.

t. 3-4 posters have almost brought Sup Forums to its knees

wow

Or it's just another normal day on Sup Forums

When isn't Sup Forums talking about us?

Americans shitting themselves at walmart has been a meme for awhile. They finally just came up with a funny rhyme to go along with it

Yeah I mean if you're _that_ obsessed with spamming Sup Forums memes, it probably means you need to have a girlfriend.

All burgers have shit diets, friendo

banana peels

>Americans shitting themselves at walmart has been a meme for awhile
I saw it actually happen once (no maymay) but it was some Puerto Rican guy (at least I think it was).

did you just shart? that's gross, m8

This is the Aussie spammer btw.

Never sharting at IKEA again.

About 90% of the posts in this were made by the spammer and his golf bag of proxies.