>the battle for Sup Forums: reddit vs Sup Forums
who wins?

no one
delete pol
actually just delete this whole website it's all garbage

Reddit and Sup Forums are the same thing

/jp/ owns this board.

Salty ledditor

I don't use reddit, but honestly now that pol (which is just reddit) has thoroughly infested the whole website there's not much difference

If you want a liber hivemind go to slashdot or one of the many libfaggy compsci websites

Kek Sup Forums is basically reddit

But Sup Forums is reddit.
And the reason for that is Sup Forums and pic.
I wish moot just killed everything instead of selling it to gookmoot, we deserved a better end.

oh my god fuck off already, stop making literally everything about politics

He's right though

Whoever wins, we lose

Sup Forums is filled with redditors, it's easy to spot from the frog memes and words like "KEK", however they aren't the consensus of reddit. they maintain reddit's personality but have different political views. in this case, reddit is the biggest hive of nn fearmongering and hysteria and anyone who is against reddit is Sup Forums. if Sup Forums is reddit, who is anti-nn?

It's true.
In the eyes of the rest of the world they are basically the same thing

leftypol reddit WILL defend this

>Americucks are Reddit

fix'd

Sup Forums basically is reddit at this point. While they call eachother redditors, few seem to really hate them. r/the_cuckold has ruined what was left of an already shitty board.

/po/ is t_d reddit, they're anti-nn

13chag

I forgot the flood of /r9k/, /lbgt/ and r/incels users, just look at the usual trap threads, blacked threads and other degeneracy there. It is turning into a worse version of Sup Forums.

it's actually already there
Sup Forums is the fastest moving board on Sup Forums, even more people post there than Sup Forums

>trap threads, blacked threads and other degeneracy there.
you mean the threads that you leftypol shills spam?

The mods there doing a shitty job doesn't help the board either. Talking in you own language while talking to other browsers in English is a reason for getting a thread removed.At the same time they allow all the other cancer to remain active there.

calling everyone a shill, commie or kike won't change the state of Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a containment board for the reddit diaspora.

and it doesn't work at all, they've taken over practically every board
posting Sup Forums stuff outside of Sup Forums should be a bannable offense, just like mlp stuff

Nobody. Reddit is way too hysterical to be taken seriously, Sup Forums... I mean, where the fuck do I even start.

This. Normie fags ruining everything. There's no fun left because these queers take everything seriously.

We have the cutest comments folks, believe me.

Whoever wins, we lose.

but where is the technology, OP?

BOOOOOOOOMEEERRRRSSS

no

Stop steal images from /qa/ ,Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums
>worship an old pro-necrophilia hobo
>Sup Forums
>made family friend frogs again to save the world
Who is the reddit?

I wonder when reddit became Ebaums. Was it a gradual thing, or something all at once?

>made family friendly frogs
pepe is the /r9k/ mascot you disgusting newfag

>He points out ugly women and says "That's a trap!"
kek

>when pol buries the last soyboy

How's using a 12yo meme that was killed by his creator not pro-necrophilia?

Sup Forums obviously. Their shitposting level is over 9000.

Sakuya won my kokoro desu.
She's the cutest touhou!