Ripple have risen 90% in the last 24 hours, gaining the 3rd highest market cap of all crypto...

Ripple have risen 90% in the last 24 hours, gaining the 3rd highest market cap of all crypto. It's superior in every way compared to any other altcoin (and bitcoin), and I promise you that tomorrow its' price is literally going to the moon. Why haven't you invested yet?

Thanks OP, just put in $5k. Had $3k in lite coin earlier.

>investing in any crypto when the bubble is this close to popping

Fuck off

>salty because he was late to the crypto game

tuff luck kiddo

Because I'm a massive faggot and I suck all the cock. I know where the cock is, and I know how to get fucked. I don't need your new cock.

Fucking regrets.
I had over 200 XRP
>feelsbadman
Sold it all... :(

Thats like... not even $200...

Also OP. The price wont be going to the moon. 100,000,000,000 XRP is the Max Supply. Thats a fucking shit ton. You will not see it hit $20... maybe not even $10.

Fucking scrubs these days just getting into coins and thinking they know shit.

Retard here, what is the max supply representative of? Can't they just reduce the supply to some absurd number to create a scarcity of the coins?

Avoid this trash. buy other coin

100% Premine, you will got fucked if they decided to dump all on you

ripple is kike shit kys shill

enjoy the retracment idiot, i'll be there to scoop up your coins when you panic sell

Etherium has no max cap and is still worth $300-400+

kys faggot

Isnt this the only crypto thats getting backed by banks because its centralized? Regulators are gunna love this one.

and

They can't reduce but they can increase. There is already almost 100Billion in circulation though.

>Etherium
oh boi.

Ethereum indeed does not, but its circulating supply isn't 100 Million.

There are x1000 more Ripple in circulation.

Which is why Ethereum's price is $670 and Ripple's is $0.78.

>Ethereum indeed does not, but its circulating supply isn't 100 Million.
Well sure but your point was ripple has a high cap, and thus will be valued low.
Etherium has no cap and directly defies that logic.

Ripple is a joke for sure, but that particular statement doesn't hold up.

nigga do you even economics

>"ripple have"
kill yourself

Jew like it. I'm buying. It's as simple as that.

>buy high sell low