Can someone explain to me how this language reduces my chances of you perverts stealing my butthole pics from my email?

Can someone explain to me how this language reduces my chances of you perverts stealing my butthole pics from my email?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.csail.mit.edu/jeeves/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you explain why you labelled an image .gif when it's a still image

>Baked In
what the fuck is wrong with "tech" """"culture""""

I know next to nothing about programming and am completely unqualified to make statements about this but if I had to guess I'd say the compiler checks the code for exploits that could compromise privacy and compile fails if any are found.

Also it's made by a woman so don't count on it actually performing as advertised.

It'd be helpful if you posted more information or links to go off of instead of a screenshot of a video showing a bit of random python trying to bait out the "I don't know what it is but a woman made it so it must suck crowd"

What's wrong with the phrase?

>Baked In

s/ crowd"/" crowd/

An adjective basically equivalent to "built-in?" I guess it should be hyphenated

>t. Non-English speaker
Please see: cooking meth, grinds my gears, blood boiling and get smoked

my dick is baked into your mom's vag

>get smoked
what the fuck :D

It's not python it's Jeeves, featuring "dynamic source rewriting", an apparent first. Which I assume is more liek qbasic's spell checker than Itanium's instruction parallelism checker, given less than $10,000,000,000 was spent developing it.

I wanted the lowest possible image quality, but without jpeg artifacts, so better than that.

Wow such thread

Thank you, giving projects.csail.mit.edu/jeeves/ a read.

I feel like I've seen this exact thread before. The same shitty OP and the same argument about why the image was a gif. Am I going insane?

>meaningful whitespace
Python?
>iteritems
Python2?

It's a language built on top of python. The papers and documentation on it are pretty good reads so far. I don't have an opinion other than that it's neat. This style of source rewriting isn't common at all which is fun.

Interesting

I'd assume the compiler does something to notify the programmer of possible security flaws or something similar?

what the fuck

wow such error xD

lol I'm so random, like literally :)