Why do Germans and Southern Slavs hate Italians?

Why do Germans and Southern Slavs hate Italians?

Germans believe they give us money through EU when in fact it's the opposite (we always contribute more than we spend) and maybe because of WW2, Slovenians hate us because they believe we stole their clay and also prison camps during WW2

Anybody can hate Italians?????

Südtirol ist nicht Italien

We should give back Istria

Well you did try to exterminate Slovenes and Croats and than cowardly denied it and never apologized. You cannot blame them for being slightly butthurt about it.

- we did not try to exterminate anyone, we imprisoned those who opposed us
- they're the one who actually killed innocent Italians living there (foibe)
- the number of Italian victims is bigger than theirs

WTF I hate Germans and Southern Slavs now

Italy is absolutely based

GRAZIE CARO AMICO !!!

Dunno, but we also get a lot of hate from slovenians and other western slavs. It's weird because russians pretty much ignore us but these ones get extremely butthurt.

>powerfur Nippon now bombard Amerika boats we win war HAHAHAH

good luck lads.

t. Ennio Mor(ric)one

what mean by this????

That we are the num(ber)one

slavs hate everyone, it's in their blood. Especially if balkan slavs.

Germans are butthurt about WW2.

But we don't

I don't think so. Germans and SS haters must be illusions

>we also get a lot of hate from slovenians and other western slavs.
que

kurwa

Yeah, guys like you, ASSES!

And you wonder why they fuckin hate you? You are lying like a dog and you clearly don't even know your own history. No wonder our history professor used "Italian historian" as a joke when he wanted to point out that somebody has very selective memory. I will not get into discussion on a fuckin Sup Forums but just a few points since my master thesis was somewhat related to the subject and i did a fair amount of reading.

>we did not try to exterminate anyone, we imprisoned those who opposed us
so ridiculous it makes ma laugh, but clearly you are in denial about your fascist regime; Mussolini wanted ethnically clean Italy and his intention was to exterminate Slovenes and Croats by either killing or forced assimilation.

>they're the one who actually killed innocent Italians living there (foibe)
Foibe are italian meme, exaggerated for the sole purpose of diverting focus from Italian crimes. There is a joint Slovene-Italian report, which Italy never really talks about because it doesn't fit the narative. Most victims are not even Italian and the estimated dead Italians in foibe are around 5000 people. Which is approx equal to a single Italian camp like Gonars. Don't get me wrong, foibe were a crime but of course Italians forget what the reason is and what a consequence, who started things and who joined nazis.

>the number of Italian victims is bigger than theirs
what a random statement

Ah yes, my history is false and yours is true.

really makes me think

I don't personally hate Italy (most Italians I met are really chill) but it bothers me that it is a succesfully fake country (how the fuck did the unification work and still lasts?).
I'm in fact butthurt that Yugoslavia was fake in identical way but it fell apart.

Also, I think it's fascinating that I confused some Italians for Arabs when seeing them, but I don't take it against them or whatever.

kek KEEEEK

pls no
bull

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRWWWWWAAAAAA

hei Niko, look at that bydlette. WHAT A CYKA ASS, KUUUUURRRRRWWWWAAA BLYAYAYYAYAYAAT!!!!

very good meme friend.

>Niko
that's yugo name
>bydlette
what is that
>CYKA
that's russian
>BLYAYAYYAYAYAAT
that's russian

Don't listen to Sup Forums memesters, Italy is nothing like Yugoslavia. The Italian identity actually exists since the Middle Ages, it's just that we managed to unite late manily because of foreign powers.

Bester Verbündeter.

You clearly know shit about your history hence your butthurt adolescent response. It's not my history, it's kinda general opinion among serious historians. You are free to disprove me. You can propose a serious book that argues that you are a victim of Slavic barbarians. Pro tip: you can't.

If you don't believe me read stuff from Giorgio Rochat; Italian historian who had courage to actually wrote about Italian war crimes in Yugoslavia.

we hate each other, but the hate for the eternal austrohungarian kraut binds us.

Yugoslavians, on the other hand, hated each other more than anything else

you are one dumb fucking moor.

> No wonder our history professor used "Italian historian" as a joke when he wanted to point out that somebody has very selective memory.

Italians are the less nationalistic people on this planet. Italians give no fucks about "hiding italian crimes". Nobody cares about muh country's honour. Your professor was clearly cucked by an italian, it's also clear from the little stories he brainwashed you with.

>There is a joint Slovene-Italian report,

So Italian sources are wrong but slavshit sources are good. And that's the only "source" you give in your whole shitpost. And italian historians were the dishonest ones? Go eat a bullet (if you can afford it).

>fake country

The people living between the alps and sicily were recognised as Italians way, way before Italy was even a thing you cuck.

>I'm in fact butthurt that Yugoslavia was fake in identical way but it fell apart.

you are dumb as fuck if you think italy is in any way as fractured and diverse as yogoslavia.

>we hate each other,

not really, nice digits tho.

Posting epic map of evil Italian and Western imperialism and the indigenous Slovenes' doomed struggles against the western colonizing capitalist pigs!

>Italians are the less nationalistic people on this planet. Italians give no fucks about "hiding italian crimes".
This, we're always presented as the bad guys in WW2 in our schools

I don't hate them, but I find French better.

those germans are balkanite diaspora 99% of the time, Martin Ivonucovic ethnic german trucker and thug etc.

>Italians are the less nationalistic people on this planet. Italians give no fucks about "hiding italian crimes". Nobody cares about muh country's honour. Your professor was clearly cucked by an italian, it's also clear from the little stories he brainwashed you with.
You fuckin illiterate piss of shit, so fascism never happened? You gonna deny that? Forced assimilation and killing of Croats and Slovenes never happened? How fuckin dare you deny something that is historical fact you dumb Fabio. What kind of argument is "Italians give no fucks about "hiding italian crimes""?

>So Italian sources are wrong but slavshit sources are good. And that's the only "source" you give in your whole shitpost. And italian historians were the dishonest ones? Go eat a bullet (if you can afford it).
Dumb fuck doesn't even know what joint means. It was historians from both sides, get it? Illiterate fuck.

And what source did you give retard. Zero. Cause they are none.

Because you are antifa retards mostly. And pro-feminist.

>Dunno, but we also get a lot of hate from slovenians and other western slavs.
What? Also - Slovenes belong to Southern Slavic linguistic subgroup, not Western

>tfw we have to put up with them instead of the Romans
why even live

>inb4 we wuz

what does this even mean?

i wanna see a Caesar, not a Berlusconi if you catch my drift :^)

Not entirely true, that's not valid for some regions/areas, like Sardinia, Sud Tirol and Valle d'Aosta.

you can get out of italy anytime. Nobody will miss you, bye.

Man, you ARE stupid. And you have a master degree? Moor "education". Also calm down moor, we don't want any more Abduls making themselves blow up here in Europe.

>You fuckin illiterate piss of shit,
Oh, the irony. It's "piece", Mohammad.

>so fascism never happened?

You are quite literally the dumbest creature I've interacted with on here. I never claimed that fascism never happened. After the nationalist wave washing Europe in the first half of the century and leading to WWII, advanced European countries got over nationalism. You shouldn't know, being for Poortugal.

So nobody in Italy tries to "hide" our crimes like you clearly implied in your barely readable post. We don't give a fuck.

>Forced assimilation and killing of Croats and Slovenes never happened?

Again, it happened. Cool. We never tried to hide it like you clearly implied in your barely readable post.

>Dumb fuck doesn't even know what joint means. It was historians from both sides, get it? Illiterate fuck.

I got it wrong. I thought it was "Slovene-other slav shithole". At that point I was already bored of your babbling and read it wrong. Still, you never posted this fabled report. And even if it exists, people in Italy won't give no shit about it being spread around. Nobody cares, Memet.
>And what source did you give retard. Zero. Cause they are none.

It's "cause there are none", Omar.
Also, how in the fuck could I post the "source" for something like the general sentiment of a country? In Italy nobody is trying to hide our crimes, nobody cares. Nobody cares about "muh country", "italy stronk", "italy can do no wrong", like Americans or Russians do after they slaughter innocent kids with drones. How could I prove this to you and your kike professor?
This is what I get for trying to reason with arabs, I guess.

There are indipendentist movements everywhere. Too bad nobody takes them seriously. Also, most Italians would be glad to see Sud Terrols get the fuck out and join Austria (which won't take them anyway). These literal kikes were killing italian cops until a few decades ago. These literal mountain niggers keep for themselves 99% of their taxes, while Italy keep sending them money. Now the want to go to Rome and stick up "thousands of posters" claiming that "Bolzen is not Italy". Sadly we are a democratic republic, or the hicks would get shot the moment they jump off the train.

I don't want Sud Tirol to go, I want its German-speaking population out

>implying we'll EVER "give back" Alto Adige.

Only an Italian can annex a land and be butthurt about it

>Southern Slavs
Venice, Genoa and Naples did a mess there.

>Niggers: ÖÖGA BÖÖGA ICH IS RÖMAN
>Italians: sure whatever crucco de mierda /throw potato
>Niggerss: ICH RAID U OOGA BOOGA!
This continued until a nigger run away from its potato farm, fell down in a bleach barrel and became the first German.
(Still convenient as fuck farm animals. The bleach allows them to do work other kinds of niggers refuse.)

good post, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I won't even try to explain my post and the issue at large to a german.

Carthaginians can.