Who won the browser war Sup Forums?

Who won the browser war Sup Forums?

Been using Waterfox for years now but its honestly shit so looking to switch over to something that preferably isn't Chrome

Firefox 57 is surprisingly decent

Firefox ESR until support ends, then I kill myself senpai

>now it's honestly shit

How? Unironically asking. I'm a waterfox user and it's pretty comfy

I do like it as well but it has a few problems.

For me it has a problem where a tab will randomly go completely white/black and no amount of refreshing will fix it I just have to close the tab and re open it.

Another problem I have is with videos playing where sometimes the video will be completely black but audio will play fine.

Also sometimes elements of a page wont load correctly and I have to open it up in a different browser to be able to see/use it.

>not using EarthFox
Trash.

It's really nice, except it's factually functionally inferior.

There's no winner because they all have flaws.

Firefox Quantum doesn't seem to have any flaws.

I use Iridium, and I'm happy with it. It just werks, all the extensions I need are there, and it's geared towards privacy.

This user has a point though.

Waterfox, so far

Pale Moon

If only it didn't look like absolute garbage.

Does no one else have the annoying problems I mentioned in ?

I have used it for years but recently it has just been having more and more frequent problems.

Netrunner was supposed to win but like all Sup Forums projects, it failed miserably

i don't have those but i have others
it's all leftover mozilla shit that spies
he can't remove it all, it's everywhere

been using it for half a year on mac/linux; no such problems ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The war is over since firefox 1.0.
Literally no reasons to use anything else.

>Firefox

>Still leaks like your benis after banging a $2 whore

I will regularly have to end task Firefox because it has eaten up ALL of my RAM

>not using FF57
Shiggydiggy, son

I went from Chrome to Waterfox to Iridium. Pretty satisfied with Iridium right now.

fucking pieces of shit need to re-add gestures to firefox

other than that the latest Firefox is very good. It's faster than Chrome on extremely bloated and huge websites, but it still has the motherfucking lag when having multiple tabs open, I guess it's never going to be as good as chrome and it's pissing me the fuck off

not if you like plug-ins, extensions, or customization.
Mozilla wants to be Google3.0 so badly they'll be holding séance's with Steve Jobs next.