(((He))) is going to install Gentoo this saturday. Will you be watching (((his))) stream?

(((He))) is going to install Gentoo this saturday. Will you be watching (((his))) stream?

Other urls found in this thread:

skrewdriver.net/eindex.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll keep it running in the background probably.

(((Yes))).

>he wanted NN repealed
is he /ourguy/?

What a lame ass. Literally stealing ideas from Jupiter Broadcasting.

myguy. link plox?

Can't think of anything less interesting than watching some eoyboy fumble around with gentoo

What the hell is this meme about the three parenthesis. Seeing kids do it everywhere now.

(((lurk moar)))

jewish echo. based on hitler or Goebbels quote

Ah, how edgy and cool

sorry for answering your question

it's a lisp joke

thank you for answering the question

Words soaked in soy. Indicators of impotent rage.

Yeah, probably. I like Lunduke.

It's used to identify Jews. The normal ones that aren't evil laugh it off while the ones that run the media and banks have an absolute bitch fit over being identified in this manner. If you want to know why Sup Forums doesn't like Jews, you should probably start by reading Mein Kampf.

English version:

skrewdriver.net/eindex.html

Why the fuck would anyone watch that? Who is this loser?

Common lisp is such garbage. Learn clojure

mein kampf isn't a good start for understanding JQ. Dr. William Peirce is better intro imo

I disagree. Dr. Peirce wasn't the one that motivated millions of people to throw merchants into ovens.

jesus how long have you been here? i hate saying it because it's a dumb meme phrase, but fuck off back to >>>reddit or >>>tumblr or whatever the fuck, christ.

I called you edgy and cool, don't you view that as a compliment?

>edgy
>compliment

Yes, you're very edgy

>He doesn't (((know)))

>JVM

no thanks

What's with the Sup Forums memers leaking to Sup Forums lately

>lately

soon, you'll start complaining about all the anime pictures

>tfw never stayed on Sup Forums for more than 30 seconds
Chill out dude, just because he's pubicly jewish and I'm playing on that fact doesn't mean I'm an anti-semite.