>business

>7E0F6C29-F7C8-45CD-B1DB-370E926216E3.jpg
we need to ban phoneposters holy shit

what on earth are you talking about

>Antitrust
>Disney just bought out Fox
You're like three decades too late

Go to bed

If you're a medium/large business and relying on muh cloud for backups and shit then sure.

For what purpose?

Better than the shit here in canada

Oh god
I just got mine in the email!
I have to pay $2000000 a month for 20GB of internet
Oh god oh god oh go*Post blocked by Verizon. Please insert $20000000 to continue*

Looks good to me. Especially it's for business

dumb plebby poorfags can stay off my internet

>business plan
Seems reasonable, especially if it includes on site tech support.

Which phone OS is it?

>business
try harder sweetie

well Fox makes money. Disney wants more money. Disney told fox, "Hey, we'll give you 52 billion dollars. Even though, it will take years for us to get our money back, eventually we will. Also, you own a lot of cool stuff that we want to own, like Sky Streaming.", and Fox was like, "Cool, we want 52 billion dollars"

>they're a business, they must have loads of spare cash!
american education at its finest

Sure, I totally remember before 2015 and Net Neutrality regulations, I totally paid that amount for Internet.

Fucking redditards.

That's nothing. I get 950/500 for around 80 USD here :^)

Maybe if you keep repeating this meme, it will become true.

>using the smiley with the carat nose

Papa's bakery that runs on 5% profit doesn't need a 400mb connection. This is obviously geared towards a small-medium office type business or small multimedia company that would certainly have $400 a month to spend on their internet.

>400Mbps
>"""Business""" internet
>$438.90 EVERY MONTH
>AN IPHONE EVERY 3 MONTHS

>Still thinking NN started in 2015
What happened to this board? Earlier we had actual discussions and now it's just the same misinformed bullshit over and over

PejeetOS 7.1.1

Disney owning xmen will be dope

The price will actually go down.

No they won't. Do you have any idea how oligopolies work? NN didn't do shit to prices.

It's kind of sad but you'll never be as smug as me :^)

>massive collusion needed to orchestrate your crackpot scenarios
You mean like the massive collusion between telecom companies that has been going on for years?
>absurd hypotheticals
Let me ask you this: if companies are not planning to create restrictive website packages, then why are they so feisty to get rid of these laws?

2014 court decision that FCC needed Title II to do anything about blocking or throttling

This is normal price for business Internet, yes. 400 dollars a month for 400Mbps is actually really good.

>why are they so feisty to get rid of these laws?
1) it helps their competitors grow and reduces the competition those competitors face more significantly than it reduces the competition they have to deal with
2) it reduces their ability to monetize their network and makes them more reliant on shaking down their own customers for money as opposed to large services who need access to their networks.
Comcast and the likes are unpopular right now, I'd have loved to see what kind of a reputation they'd get if net neutrality went into full effect for an extended period. Like 10 years or so to really see the flower blossom.

I imagine USA would have to nationalize Internet service providers at that point.
BTW they very well might have planned to create restrictive website packages, but that's really nothing to do with net neutrality. That's to do with their monopoly which is close to impossible to dispute because of local governments actively protecting the ISP monopoly status.

I can't believe I laughed at this

It literally did in the US you fucking mouthbreather.

i want reddit to leave

go suck a nigger dick *gasp* i mean a nigger penis

A court ruling in 2014 removed FCC's power to do anything about cable corps fucking over everyone. With Title II gone, things are worse now than they were before then

>disney just bought fox
they announced a deal. which may or may not be rejected. chances are reasonable that it may be rejected.

Spot the fag who has never dealt with corporate pricing

Spot the fag that doesn't know you can get less than a third the price of $438.90/month for 2.5x faster internet

>OMG they gonna break the internet
I fucking hate this internet fag culture so much

That a dynamic or static IP?

Not him, but Telia uses Dynamic for private customers. But they only change it like 2-3 times a year. Also, a static ip costs an additional ~6€ a mo.

No in Denmark you could get 1 Gbps for under 200$

yes, in the australian market where you're literally a desert island in the middle of nowhere, retard

Cheaper than what they are wanting to charge me here. $40 a month in addition to internet o put a static on a private line. Not as good as a business line since they have no data cap and higher upload speeds but they are pricy when I only want to set up a mail merser and web server for myself.

Mah nigga

No. In Romania I get 1 Gbps for 9 dollars per month.

I guess the free market is really working for ya.

How does it feel making the joos rich, OP?

>its south of the equator, it MUST cost more!

That is an absolutely ridiculous price. This is what I have.

spot the fag who doesnt understand a business can have over a hundred computers, literally, plus servers and this pricing ensures every computer gets 400mbps

Liar, it shows right there in your picture that you aren't signed up yet.

that is cheap as fuck. our office pays several thousand a month for 100/100 from exetel

>you

I have 400Mbps for 29€/month

I am sick of hearing about this shit.
You elected the fucking meme retard.
He appointed Pai.
Fuck off and live with the repercussions.

>mfw eurofag

Not bad for 400Mb in Oz.

if your company uses 99% of the entire ISP's bandwidth then i can see why this would be ok.
Otherwise, not gonna happen

Thats actually cheap. look up how much telstra charges.

>this is what people were paying prior to 2015 when Obama saved us all

i just checked. our exetel 3TB 100/100 plan is $2250 a month (i think inc gst).

we went with exetel because it was significantly cheaper than what telstra offered (from memory they were 4-5k per month)

AMERIMUTT SPOTTED

Americans deserve to be shit on by ISPs

I kinda feel sorry for my sensible burger friends but overall you're all asking for it.

400mb/s is well worth $400 a month if it brings in $400+ a month in extra profit

That'd be nice if iiNet wasn't complete dogshit
I work in a corporate environment, we pay $25,000 Australia a month for 2 100/100 fibre connections
But for us, that's chump change

BYE AMERICANS

i can get 750/750 for 59 usd

>100 computers * 400 Mbit/s = 40 Gbit/s
>$399/mo for 40 Gbit/s
You are retarded and/or delusional.

It must travel the transatlantic cable you goon

A friend of mine lives down there and he signed up with iinet and it's been like 1.5 months and he still doesn't have internet

What a shitshow

>1.5 months

Holy shit how only six weeks? That's basically yesterday in Australian Internet delivery

>I've been downloading that 40GB breach compilation for three weeks now

idk that T1 lines are $200/mo for 1.5mbps makes this seem almost ok

this would be taking a piss and warming my food.

tfw HDD speed bottlenecks my torrent speed and too poor for ssd.
such life in 3rd world north european country

what fucking shithole do you live in ? i have 1Gbps for the equivalent of 40$/month

what is tax deduction

That would get in the way of hiro ad revenue and we cannot allow that

>meanwhile europe has gigabit net speeds for as low as $10

sucks to be murrican

Yes. Move if you don't like it.

If it came with a 99.9% uptime SLA, sure

It would almost be cheaper for you to move offices to somewhere with cheaper fibre and just pay the extra rent (eg. CBD)

all Australian capitals maybe bar Darwin have got AAPT fibre, which is now owned by TPG and hence iiNet's offering.

Wew lad. I have 350/350 mbps for like 15 dollars.

>2199 activation
>399+39 / mo
>36 mo
Lowl. Does it even come with complete UDP and TCP forward ports? I bet it'll cost an extra

That's not a business connection price though, that sounds residential. I can get 1gbps for $70/month in the US at residential pricing.

At the SAME building with a business line i'm paying $250/month for 100mbps.

>1) it helps their competitors grow and reduces the competition those competitors face more significantly than it reduces the competition they have to deal with
How?
>2) it reduces their ability to monetize their network and makes them more reliant on shaking down their own customers for money as opposed to large services who need access to their networks.
Are they not making money now? Will they reduce my bill accordingly?

>spot the fag who doesnt understand a business can have over a hundred computers, literally, plus servers and this pricing ensures every computer gets 400mbps
you're retarded, that's 400Mbps total shared between everyone on the corporate network. They're not promising every computer will get access to 400Mbps internet simultaneously.

wouldnt that mean the business is violating net neutrality by providing bandwidth to some of its computers by reducing others? how can those fuckos at the fcc let them get away with it?

oh boy, a retarded shill who is either pretending to be that retarded to further his ideological "victory" or really is just an uneducated idiot.

What will Republicans say instead of admitting they were wrong when we have to pay extra to access adult sites? (e.g. Sup Forums)

no

>chances are reasonable that it may be rejected.
You're talking out of your ass. Trump already gave it his blessing and most analysts agree the deal will go through with only a relatively modest 2 billion dollar fee.

for business Telia 1Gb/s goes for 69€

and I bet they'd be lucky to see half of that during peak hours.

They aren't guaranteeing speeds at those prices.

How many people on Sup Forums have never been in a workforce? There is a reason nvidia sells quadro cards for 10g instead of 1080tis to businesses. You get far more support and uptime with a business item than consumer. You are buying the support and company behind the item when buying business, not the item itself

Hahaha

lol no, in EU or at least in Baltic nobody allows shit like that.

they even have to advertise speed "up to" because sometimes your speed maybe at given time may be 299Mb/s and not full 300Mb/s.

even on copper on expensive plan they advertise certain speed, but irl they let it go as fast as it will suffer.

Real businesses buy SLAs that mandate a certain level of bandwidth.

You'll be paying $500+/month for like 25mbps though.

For all you tards who have no idea what the product is, see it here iinet.net.au/business/internet-products/fibre/