Is there a way to ban reddit from Sup Forums at this point...

Is there a way to ban reddit from Sup Forums at this point? They are retarded and still keep shilling for tech corporations even after it's already done and gone and they don't listen to reason.

delete Sup Forums
goodbye reddit!

Post gore, re**itors can't stand it.

Nice try reddit shill

>mods = redditors
r e d d i t

/r/gore

I can't stand their moaning about muh free markitz. Corporations that provide a good enough service to BTFO the competition have proven themselves, no reason for them to share the market with literal who micro providers.

Nah, it just means that you're a dumb and uneducated Amerilard who also happens to support a fascist state because he's an obvious Sup Forums shill.

Also, who makes these propaganda images? They all look the same. Imagine a fag neckbeard sitting in his mother's basement with Sup Forums and MS paint always open, genuinely believing his shitty memes will have a perceivable impact on the world.

>t. Shlomo Goldenberg

fuck reddit and fuck you, OP

Amazing how ignorant some people are. Having a country run by corporations, don't come crying when you can't access Sup Forums americucks

Okay.

Sup Forumsuro

>Is there a way to ban reddit from Sup Forums at this point?
You want to ban people who have gone to a specific website? You DO realize that this isn't possible, right? Christ I thought this was a technology board.

"Shlomo Goldenberg" is the main person who would want Net Neutrality to end, you brain-dead redneck.

This doggo's friend died and he's trying to save him from traffic ;_;

>You DO realize that this isn't possible, right?
In america it is, you could buy into Google (Chrome) and Mozilla (Firefox), buy all of the american citizens internet history and block them out that use the shithole that is plebbit

>this is the level of understanding t_d boys have on how anything works

now in braille

please enlighten us more wise european who loves watching their women get anally raped by rapeugees while facebook works with such progressive countries like germany to censor all reports of said rape because it promotes toxic stereotypes to know uncivilized people keep raping their women.

Where am I wrong? Just because u don't have enough fantasy doesn't mean it's not possible.

You could also try working at an ISP or even opening one up and then filter at ISP level

Land the free, anything goe$

Just sage all the threads related to reddit. Period.

i know right. they should instead using their time to make model's like pic related to stand up and empower women by fighting against the patriarchy and toxic misogyny by supporting net neutrality. were beloved mega corporations like google who track our every mother and sell our browsing data to third parties while banning social media competitors from google play store like gab and banned videos on youtube that promote toxic racial stereotypes against poor muslims that showcased religion of peace raping innocent women and killing innocent people in the name of allah.

its those damn evil isp's i tell you! did you know isp's are now able to sell user data to third parties! how dare they! not like our precious beloved google and facebook do that!

not with hiro$himoot in place

Ok 4channers redpill me on fascism. Will it make my internet faster or slower?

Sup Forums sometimes pretends to be against invasive, privacy-destroying corporations by whining about FB and Google, but the second ISPs are brought up, they reveal their secret undying love for them.

Preeeetty sure people complaining about the recent NN repeal are just regular people who don't want their Internet fucked up.

Also, like what?
>they...still keep shilling for tech corporations
How? By directly calling out tech corporations and going out of their way to protest at Verizon stores, lawmakers' offices, etc.? Please tell me how in the hell these people complaining about the repeal are at all sucking up to the corporations (namely the ISPs).
and as far as I'm concerned, the beliefs of Reddit and the beliefs of Sup Forums are pretty much opposite. Sup Forums is Trump Chumps; Reddit is mostly liberal

it will make you stupid. So in that regards slower.

this, unironically.
or wait for the NN thing to take place and ameriniggers get majorly gassed out of the website.

> everything i dont like is reddit!!!

Why don't you start another, more obscure 'chan with a technology board. Security through obscurity would probably be effective until the userbase gets too large, and the memes too dank, then you start to attract Rebbit tourists and you're Sup Forums again

>the beliefs of Reddit and the beliefs of Sup Forums are pretty much opposite

there's r/t_d and lots of leftists bum around Sup Forums to troll, so they're not mutually exclusive

the vast, vast majority of reddit are net neutrality doomsayers; literally half the fucking website had some sort of "MUH NN" banner or some shit

For all the good that it did...

fuck reddit
fuck Sup Forums
and fuck you

stop flooding Sup Forums with this crap and go back to where you came from

Every. Fucking. Time.

fuck off libtard if it wasnt for r/thedonald i wouldnt even know about Sup Forums!

that's a big labia

If that silly performance art bothers you more than mega corps fucking with your Internet connect then you're a rube who has been tricked into caring more about the bullshit "culture war" than real issues

Viva la resistance

Fuck redditors

I live in australia and not america. Is there any reason i should have an opinion on NN ? does it affect the rest of the world at all?

wtf
niggers and spics and muslims please hurry up and exterminate white people

>12/15/17(Fri)10:17:18 No.63844454
no
desperate amerishits are trying to convince everyone it does, though.
It will effect you positively though, you will have less ameritards on your board.

(((Mark Zuckerberg)))

This can't be real, right? Are there people actually on Sup Forums who think acting like this is better than reddit?

Ahh perfect. I'm going back to my blissful ignorance

Ban political talk outside Sup Forums. Both reddit and Sup Forumstards will have to fuck off from every other board, it's a win-win.

72-hour timeout from posting in other boards if you've posted in Sup Forums or /r9k/, pls implement hiro

Yes but vids of people shitting on eachother are fine, silly krauts.

lol

mods = redditors
mods = redditors
mods = redditors

Sup Forums and reddit are polar opposites I don't know what this is supposed to mean

Sup Forums - reddit

I hope Comcast announces that there will be an immediate surcharge for access any part of reddit except for the_donald.

>Shit like this ruining a perfectly good tech board
This so hard

This guy knows whats up.

Fuck Sup Forums and fuck reddit.

literally everyone that uses Sup Forums is a redditor

except for me

Opposites attract. Sup Forums draws reddtors who are looking forward to doing some epic trolling on here. They usually end up getting ass blasted on Sup Forums so they come to other easier boards to troll

And all your arguments are a strawman pic and a strong passion for all things MAGA. I wonder what possesses idiots like you to even mention the subject. You were born unequipped.

is he ok?

>State specific reasons why you think net neutrality needs to be repealed.
t. reddicuck

Strawman are for fake arguments, nothing fake about this image

>You could also try working at an ISP or even opening one up and then filter at ISP level
Why do you keep repeating the same bullshit? Tell your handlers to update your talking points, they're not going to become feasible by means of repetition.
If you feel so strongly about the subject, have the decency of informing yourself.

I doubt many bernouts come to Sup Forums to troll some alt right bigots epic style

>the beliefs of Reddit and the beliefs of Sup Forums are pretty much opposite. Sup Forums is Trump Chumps; Reddit is mostly liberal
Bullshit, most of these brain dead pedes come from /r/the_donald. They're brigading other boards because even Sup Forums is laughing at their shit for brains pro repeal arguments.
Look at
it's the exact same off topic shitpost that was in the previous thread, it has nothing to do with the subject at hand. They're trying to muddle the topic and make it about race or SJW or whatever the hot topic of the week is. This is a purely technological issue.

The vast, vast majority of the internet are net neutrality doomsayers. Perhaps it's time to look it up and understand what it actually entails.

The net neutrality repeal is not a political issue, it's a matter of tech legislation. By making it a partisan issue, these mongoloids are completely obscuring the subject and making discussion impossible.

No he is right, reddit is overwhelmingly liberal, it might have the_donald but the vast majority of reddit also dislike the_donald

>Strawman are for fake arguments
I'm not going to educate you on the subject. You're clearly a child who was coerced to shitpost about this, tell your caretakers to send someone smarter.

>reddit is overwhelmingly liberal,
I wouldn't know, but I'll take your word for it. I don't see how that's an argument against net neutrality, of all things.

>have the decency of informing yourself
I'm already researching how to get your browsing history

Nice try rabbi

You don't know the position you're in right now.

Reddit is just about ready to ban Sup Forums users from Sup Forums. They've already diminished our numbers, fill the mod/jamitor spots, and have banned "hate speech" from every other corner of the internet.

Good luck, fag, I'm behind 7 proxies.

This is your brain on paranoid schizophrenia.

>calls other people redditors
>is from /r/the_donald

Yeah man just trying to finish leftovers

I don't know if it still works but there used to be a trick where you just have a link and then check the visited attribute of that link using JS and send it back to the server via Ajax.

Just keep sucking that establishment left cock bro...(((Facebook))) and (((Google))) would never try to influence anything to push thier own agenda.

Make sure to watch more (((cnn))) and (((msnbc))) while you're at it. Maybe add some (((Fox news))) to keep it balanced and fair. You're overlords would NEVER like to you...you're so much better off this way with the establishments dick in your mouth bro.

Just break up Google and Facebook, they're a clear monopoly.
Repealing NN helps no one but the ISPs.

>google is a monopoly
*silence*

>google doesn't pay taxes
*silence*

>google doesn't pay enough money to other corporations
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. It's Google who supports this fight.

And they never will. Google is too big to fail.

Mark my words: if lawmakers tell you a law is aimed at Google and Facebook, it'll only fuck up consumers and small to medium-sized companies.