Reminder to charge your phone before you sleep Sup Forums

Reminder to charge your phone before you sleep Sup Forums

How many people die because of US american power plugs each year?

alot

also does this ruin your phone battery

I only change my phone when it goes under 30%

I charge my phone while I sleep

This is why 120v is just better. You are not going to die from unplugging an American plug like a retard. It won't even hurt really.

That's why I have my 20,000 mAh Aukey portable charger

id rather die

there will still be enough current flowing through you to kill, but thankfully murricans walk around in their shoes at home, so the body's DC resistance is lowered by a lot (and shoes act as pretty bad capacitors)!
using voltage that low is lossy as fuck and I still don't get it to this day why would they even do that. Touching the plug should have a very low lethal rate though, unless people are unlucky/retarded enough to keep their fingers close, so they'll actually pinch the connector with the shock. Higher voltage should also "kick" you harder so there's a lower chance of gripping or pinching exposed conductor under voltage. There's literally no excuse for 120V.

Then charge your portable charger?

Half an amp can stop the heart you turbonigger

>not trying to keep it 40-70% whenever possible

I had to laugh too hard at that, I feel the same when having the answer to Sup Forumss questions

unlikely unless both hands make contact with the source of current

I can usually last about a week per charge on one of these bad boys

Did they come up with a solution for the S8 and latest Note yet?

A million volts won't kill you. 10mA across the heart will.
Ok maybe more like 30mA.
t. Worked on EKGs

This isn't an issue in America. Is this an issue in whatever European shithole you live in? Which is a bigger issue- your power plug burning your house down or Muhammad breaking into your house and raping your wife?

What if it's a million volts over one ohm of resistance :^)

You're assuming the supply is capable of outputting the current necessary. It takes the current to disrupt the natural electrical propagation in the heart.
Also probably takes a certain time threshold too. But we don't have millions of hearts to test it on.
>using the smiley with the carat nose

Wow, direct hits don't miss, eh?
It's about how you are able to touch the metal connector when not having plugged in the plug 100%, not about my buttplugs in your girl.