T-thanks americans

t-thanks americans

They should just move hosting out of America and range ban ameriturds

Or alternatively, you could fuck off and make your own non-american Sup Forums. You're quite stupid complaining about Americans whilst visiting an American website.

hey man, I like you guys, I just want you lads to calm the fuck down on all the net neutrality stuff, is that too much to ask?

Go back to >>Sup Forums

on a user generated content board? yes

>only Sup Forumstards can tire of constant low-effort political spam on a technology board
some of us regardless of our NN leanings really just want you to practice what you preach and shut the fuck off and go back to politics boards already
Sup Forums is not your personal army and plastering the board in 40 different spins on "ajit pai is a DICKHEAD lol poo in the loo" isn't changing that

Literally all regexp, not a single manually hidden thread. And this is actually a good day.

>being so thin-skinned you need to hide everything

I'll just wait until Sup Forums is blocked by most isps for hatespeech and copyright infringement, thanks.

Who are you quoting?

Is there a better way to do this?
/net[- ]neutrality/i
/\bnn\b/i

>he doesn't know how2regex to partition shitposts and interesting threads

¥she doesn't realize that post is bait

i wish i could hide your shitposts with a regex, faggot

Yet you bumped the thread?

Get with the times, granpa.

Or alternatively you could use the correct board for political discussion?

Guys, just give it a week to pass

I don't have automatic filters except for 8/16gb. But maybe I should add android gf

>mfw America slowly declines over the first half of the 21 century and the rest of the world flourishes
>mfw Americans let the rich keep butt-fucking the poor relentlessly and did nothing to stop the downfall of the most powerful nation on Earth

Keep laughing, Americafucks. The only reason you're in 1st place is because nobody has the balls to take on your military. Every country is too busy putting that same military money you spend into the growth of their own countries.

At least Hollywood will still produce Star Wars features for the rest of us. Kek.

Obsessed. Who are you quoting?