twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

really makes you MAMA MIA!!!

link for that?

explain the muss

How do japanese/korean lads do it lads?

I'd want to fuck them all ngl

He is

Putin does not like

Why did our prime minister pretend to be a funny italian?

Closing ceremony of Rio Olympics

Nobody can escape her charm

Will Putin ever win her heart?
I don't think the badboy routine is working

they don't do it thats why their population is declining

Apparently it doesn't

OY VEY

You can join us Italy. Now we just need a name for our alliance.

what about something that symbolizes a central or principal structure, about which something turns or is arranged.

based.

i want to protect that smile

is that female sharking

is it real or hologram?

I don't know. Abe might be a revisionist right-winger, but he doesn't at all come off as threatening. Mybe because he's Japanese.

I am a Gook American, but I don't really care about Japs, but someday I hope Japan and China goes to war with each other again and the Japs kill and murder all the Chinks, while we sit back and relax

Look this 4:15-5:30
youtube.com/watch?v=sk6uU8gb8PA

Wait, what?

He is a politician user.

Abe tried to touch Merkel's ass. Putin prevented it.

Leftists in Japan are loving this image apparently.
Another chance to relate PM to Hitler.

Abe is center-right, not far-right. Japanese far-right hates Abe.

It's a clever kawaii disguise so people leave him alone while he re militarizes japan and institutes neo-japanese fascism.

Yes

>Japanese far-right hates Abe.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi
>The Nippon Kaigi (日本会議?, "Japan Conference")[1] is a Japanese nationalist non-party political and State Shinto advocating religious organization that was established in 1997 and has approximately 38,000 members.[1][2][3] The group is influential in the legislative and executive branches of the Japanese government through its affiliates.[2][4] Shinzō Abe, the Prime Minister of Japan, serves as a special advisor to the group's parliamentary league.[1]

>The group describes its aims as to "change the postwar national consciousness based on the Tokyo Tribunal's view of history as a fundamental problem" and to "revise the current Constitution,"[5] and sees its mission to promote patriotic education, the revision of the Constitution of Japan, and support for prime ministers' official visits to Yasukuni Shrine.[6][7][8][9]

Japanese presses are shit. They likes to make a delusion They failed to make a bad imaging of Abe in Japan. Then they changed a target to the Japan Conference as the next.
I think the meeting is just a salon of old men. Many of Japanese don’t care it.
blogos.com/article/184105/

they're Taiwanese. Japanese school girls don't have that good shape, long hair, not so cute.

this is a japanese girl

hahahahaha.... nice
kek

>Stupid far-leftist polfag in Japan
>hey fuck you Abe don't shave and hide your beard if you are Mario! Abe must be afraid of being called Hitler!!!
>Mario only moves toward right! fucking right winger shit!

Wut, how can they see that connection?

I'm glad Japan is doing the Olympics, Anime is the future

delete this thread
it's giving too much shame to our race

Why must leftists ruin everything everywhere?

I really look forward to your Olympics nipbros. Putting off my suicide yet again just so I can see all the footage and pictures of decorated Tokyo.

>our race
what country are you?

He is no longer mascot.

Schizo Ape

it's japanese school

Baraku Obama wa kawaīdesu.