How hard you think it would be for an English speaker to learn your language?

How hard you think it would be for an English speaker to learn your language?

Nearly impossible.

Pretty easy I would think

t. American

SHART

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I shart in the mart too much. I also don't celebrate easter. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like sharting in the mart. My wife likes sharting in the mart. My friends like sharting in the mart. 'Cause I'm the real sharticle. What you see is what you get...

rather easy (but only if you're already familiar with grammatical concepts and such)

depends how stupid you are
we don't have grammar cases, and only use the five most basic vowels
however we are not Indo-Euro, so vocab is more of an issue, influences aside
overall I think Hebrew is a very easy language to get to newspaper-level with.

Nah, Polish is easy, just talk gibberish like
>vivny trabocherny witzka uytsaba moebe proka tsushikarun?
>Ooh, trutsshi promieru i tsofachech trofinachik!

Pretty easy that way, just like Danish.

It would be extremely hard and painful

he's a ""native""" english speaker m8, whatever language he's gonna learn he still will sound stupid because of his accent

I kind love how hebraic sounds on my ears.

tis a very simple language

did you learn it as a second language

ahh no

easier than people say but still pretty difficult

>kurwa kurwa cyka blyat
>difficult

A lot because, as far as I know, there are (for now) no courses for english people around, with the exception of the one in Wikibooks. To understand the others you have to already know italian or another neo-latin language.

t. Sardinian

some cunt might struggle

He would have some difficulties I think, english is so much simpler than portuguese.

Pretty hard but not impossible. Doesn't help that the English are really shit at diphthongs.

It's impossible unless you live here and speak everyday

don't even try level

Challenge accepted

It's always possible, but I'd say there's really only the resources and preexisting familiarity for Americans (I dont care about bongs) to learn and master (aka near-native) Spanish, French and possibly German as adults. French is tough too, because pronunciation is a bitch, but there's an Alliance Française in every city and tons of really great means for self study.

Everything else would require slavelike devotion for years, and true near-native fluency would be impossile to all but the absolutely most dedicated.

There are several Americans living here whose portuguese is good enough. Would say a 6/10 of difficulty.
However, if your question implies speaking it with little to almost no accent then I would say 9/10

Not that hard, aside from pronunciation, and spelling.

>i will never speak a swamp elf language
Why live?

Bastante difícil

pretty easy