How hard would it be to hack a Hotmail account?

Ok, I dont really know where else to turn to. My fiancee of 12 years committed suicide two and a half months back, and we had several things tied to her hotmail account. I tried to go about it in the most legal way possible but they literally want me to get a lawyer to subpoena the information and since we werent actually married I am more than sure that it wouldnt work.

I just want to continue my life as normally as possible but everything keeps going against me. If you know where I should turn to for help with this Ill take that as well.

[email protected] was her account.

Pic is simply because it seems I need one to post.

Other urls found in this thread:

chokepoint.net/2014/10/your-password-doesnt-suck-server-does.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let go, move on and start over.

Its okay. You dont know what a 12 year commitment feels like. If you did you wouldnt be telling me to simply "let go".

>>fiancee of 12 years
she killed herself coz you wouldnt commit

It was actually an agreement between the 2 of us, and once again, its fine. I expected a lot of trolls and hatred. I have been through the hardest thing any human can go through, a couple nasty words cant hurt me.

Is it maybe logged on on one of her devices?

Her phone but the police took it as evidence. They released it to her mother and she blames me for what her daughter did. Wouldnt even let me go to the funeral.

I tried so many different passwords, so many different variations. It has to be one she never told me.

hope things gets better for you man

Have you tried clicking forgotten password and using the secret question?

I know that I am taking somewhat of a risk but I have nowhere else to turn to. I realize that someone could just get in and read all the stuff and hang it over my head or something. But the truth is I would rather take this chance than simply let everything go.

I wasn't talking about her, fag. I was talking about whatever is tied to her email (which I'd probably just Netflix of some other dumb shit). Set your own accounts up and start over.

They made me do an entire account recovery process. I answered as many questions as possible and still turned me down. If it was just a secret question I could probably do it.

Its actually Amazon if you must know. I would also just generally enjoy access to her account. Maybe there is some pictures or something that she sent to her family. An email she saved that meant something to her.

I want every little piece of her that I can save or salvage.

Doing what I can. We were renting one of her mothers properties, so I ended up homeless. Her car was the only one we had, and it went to her next of kin, so I had no car. And the bank accounts were all in her name because she brought in most the bread, so her mother got that as well. I basically had to start over entirely in life.

>fiancee
>my
jej
>implying

I dont know what you mean by this, but I guess thanks for the bump.

Email me at: [email protected] I can possibly help you out but I'm going to need some info, and I'm going to need at least some vague proof that you're not trying to personal army me. You seem sincere, but we know where we are, so no offence intended, In return I'll do what I can to make clear that I am not just trying to jack an email/personal info.

>fiancee
>12 years
Cuck

sound like a real loser...why dont you kys like your bich did

here: Whishing you had used a trip for this....

This. Maybe she finally felt guilty from taking 12 years of nigger cock

Been through the worst life has to offer, you cant do a thing to me.

Google bruteforcing a password, dictionary attack, etc. Or just contact some real hackers, here "people" are mostly retards that will fuck you up if they can.

keep on keeping on man...this too shall pass

>bruteforcing a password, dictionary attack
>on a hash you don't have access too
retard

Are you literally retarded? Just make a bot that tries to log in repeatedly.

If hotmail doesn't lock the account after something that obvious it is absolutely trash

I have to go to work now but if anyone thinks they can help me Im at [email protected].

I understand that this is all a huge risk, but I just want any piece of her I can get back. Feel free to flame away but like I have been saying, after what I have been through, personal attacks on me or her mean nothing to me.

You hold on to that. Best of luck, my dude

Ah fuck that's a cool email. I might take it after I'm done haxx0ring into it.

With the right information(such as what op possess), there are ways to generate much more likely passwords, and try them much more slowly. Also: They would more or less either throw the account into a recovery mode, or just throttle the attempts/black-list the offending IP(s).

It gets locked after like 10 attempts retard.
This is basic security since like 2005.

See also: chokepoint.net/2014/10/your-password-doesnt-suck-server-does.html

>I watched a defcon talk and now I'm a hacker

"Locked" meaning: You now have to go to account recovery and try and answer the security questions, or simply wait.

It was an agreement between the two of you but you didn't ask her for the information beforehand and now, all of a sudden, you "want every little piece of her that I can save or salvage".

kek pls

1. All of those things kill a bruteforce, so that's still a retarded suggestion
2. Account recovery on hotmail is done via secondary e-mail acc, not security question.
3. There is no cooldown period retard

You cant see suicide coming. You only realize what you should have asked AFTER the person is gone.