ITT: Post your interned speed

Mine is
>100mb/s download
>50mb/s upload

It's fucking shit,but this is the only one available in my area..

you think tjats bad? hold my beer

100/5

fucking comcast

100/100, pretty good

kek

Fucking Cuckcast

Frogposting redditor. Get out.

Frog website

This was from when I was staying in a hotel in the middle of moving. Worst week of my life.

never went to reddit,u failed,faggot.

I feel like an old man or something.

My download is 1mb/s and I don't know what my upload is.
I've never needed more. Last time I checked 1mb/s was really fast and the fastest you could get

I couldn't imagine ever needing more

how to download 20 remux a week on that?

>posting on Sup Forums
>thinking 1mb/s is fast
Did you know they have Gigabit connections now?
Or did you open Sup Forums, go to Sup Forums, and literally never anywhere else?
Or is this bait and I'm retarted?

Tethering from my phone. $5 a month, no data caps.

huh

When was the last time you checked? 2004?

Quit your fucking whining. I'm stuck here with

4mb Download
1mb Upload.

£80 for that shit. That's $106 US

I get .8 megaBYTES per second. Fuck Idaho.

I get 120mbps at home and it is great for someone who lives alone. I dont know what the up is because i dont care

Rural America reporting in.
Beat this low score.

Mine is about 100 Mbps. I'm pretty happy with it. Fast enough for me.

As a fellow Idaho resident I can safely say that I get 14mb/s

13 Mbps / 0.8 Mbps
Best I can get

Where?

100/10 pretty good, atleast im not american

> 100/50 Mbps
> shit
What do you need a higher speed for anyway, do you have 9000 torrents in parallel or something?

Meridian. Maybe you're in the sticks lol but most of us are doing just fine

Have you ever tried watching a 720p video?

I'm a butthurt third world country fag, I'm tired of you fucking faggots complaining about your internet speed, goddamnit i have to survive with barely 5 mb down and 1 up
The service is shit, sometimes can't even get google to load
kill yourselves

What country is that? India?

Now that net neutrality is gone, my internet has gone from 30 mb/s to 5 mb/s download speeds. upload from 20 mb/s to 4 mb/s.

Yeah, that has literally nothing to do with anything Net Neutrality. Even the flags that support that crap can tell you that

Ecuador
>checked

4g here, It ranges anywhere from 50mbps to 2mbps depending on location and time of day
But its unlimited and included in my plan so its ok

71 down, 6 up
Comcast
VT, USA

Why is the gap so huge?

I pay $60/month for 500/500, apparently get just under 300/600.

If I got a better router I could get the full download but I don't care enough. Life is good with WebPass.

Spotted the Internet explorer user

That is really sad, 20 years ago when I was a kid we had broadband EURO DOCSIS 10 Mbit cable internet. This was for consumers cost about 50 dollars at the time.

Currently on 400/40 Mbps

>retarted
I hate to break it for you...

Apparently I get 32/10 pretty sure it's supposed to be at least like 50 down maybe 100, but the internet is in my roommates name and she is fucking retarded and has had them out recentlyish when. I've been out of town cause "muh internet not work!" and she doesn't realize it's because the spectrum is overcrowded since we're in an apartment and there are wifi routers out the ass in our immediate area. Anyway shit seems slower and got a notice about reaching our data cap recently even though last I knew we were on the unlimited plan so yeah there's no telling I'm sure she fucked it up somehow. Shit while I was out of town she was going to switch to satellite internet for no fucking reason, luckily I managed to stop her.

NN isn't even gone yet

I'm in Poky. It's either a cap I exceed every month with decent speeds or slow speeds with no cap.

Pre-net neutrality

I have Verizon Fios.
Old pic, but whatevers.

Why pay for fios when you're wireless?

Why pay for superior service without datacaps? Because it is superior service without datacaps.

This question might sound dumb. How would i get free internet from an ISP with fast speeds without paying. Would one need to hack the ISP's servers or something?

speedtest-cli --secure --server 6601
Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
Testing from Unitymedia (109.90.xxx.xxx)...
Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
Selecting best server based on ping...
Hosted by NetCologne (Cologne) [41.39 km]: 34.826 ms
Testing download speed................................................................................
Download: 201.96 Mbit/s
Testing upload speed......................................................................................................
Upload: 19.95 Mbit/s

DOCSIS 3.1 is coming next year

is this bad?

Very bad. Don't use Flash faggot.

20mbps download/ 2mbps upload

$420 Mexican Pesos

100/10 wireless mobile in Finland. Considering I live in the boonies, I've no reason to complain.

Oh, and just 24 euro bucks a month.

3mbit upload, 100kbit upload
uk is a 1st world country promise

Good thing you're not Australian, 3mb/s download is the best I've ever had at home.

>USA internet sucks

1 Gbps fiber. I usually get around 700Mbps down and 900Mbps up with an Ubiquiti Edgerouter-X.
Costs 20 euros per month and I live in the countryside.

5 down
1 up
I cry at night

75/20
thanks BT

>7mb/s down
>1mb/s up

Life is pain

I get 15/1 in Australia, so go fuck yourself you dumb frogposter

20mbps down 1.5mbps up, $34/mo.

I refuse to pay above $40/mo each for internet and phone service.

Servers have nothing to do with it. ISP's give you access to their cable lines/fiber lines/infrastructure and let you use a certain amount of bandwidth depending on what you pay. To get free internet you'd have to steal someone else's cable piggyback off their connection

500/500
I'm a kook.

16+ DS carriers with 32 available as fallbacks
4 US carriers, no fallbacks.

DOCSIS 3.1 when

I'm paying for 50mbps up/down, and I was actually getting that speed for a long time. Around a year ago Verizon sent me a new router to use, and I had to send the old one back. Now it's been long enough that I'm not completely sure, but I think it was around this time that the WiFi began to top out at ~25mbps.

If I connect with an Ethernet cable I still get the normal 50 up/down, but any device connected from WiFi is much slower. Could this all be the fault of my new router?
Also (this is easy to test but I cannot access the router at the moment) could having a 2.4GHz and 5GHz network play a part in slowing down my connection?

Thanks in advance.

5 mbps down
5 mbps up

4mbps / 1mbps

there's no way to do this unless you steal service from another person who is already paying for it. ISPs have Field Auditors that are only responsible for this stuff and it's taken seriously. it's also very easy to see if you are stealing services since you'd have to physically run a coax line from the place you are stealing it from into your own home.

12/0.8

How is it that cheap? What are you using?

>It's fucking shit
I've got 100/100 and I'm quite happy with it, not sure what you're doing that would require more. Up to 1000/1000 is available here but I honestly don't see the point. I rarely max out 100/100 and if I do it's for 10 minutes or something.

>What do you need a higher speed for anyway
Exactly.

>Leaving in France
>The Guy say: "You have the fiber"
>Checking
>Download: 8 mo/s
>Upload: 1 mo/s
In the real life, download is 2 mo/s and upload is 0.5 mo/s.
Don't come here, pls

0.35/0.05

Not at home at the moment but I have 10 gigabit per second but most often only get around 9.8 down and 9.9 up but I’m not complaining.
My local carrier just started offering it this year and it’s awesome

Anyone live in Alexandria/Arlington? I'm moving there soon and I've heard the internet is really location dependant.
What can I expect?

british telecom 4mb/s over copper wire
the lowest speeds in europe for the highest cost
british telecom are still installing copper wire

Same here. It's included with rent too.

1gbps if you've got FiOS or RCN or Comcast.

A few areas will be stuck on slower speeds but it'll at least be 100mbps+

Ausfag here. What is this weak ass shit?

That's ma boi

>What is this weak ass shit
I haven't had under 100mbps since ~2009.

Got about 15/1Mbit. Decent for ADSL, and I can't get cable, fibre, or fixed wireless where I live.

When I buy a house next year it's going to be in a fibre area cos I'm sick of this shit.

pathetic

250/25. CH, UPC Cablecom. 90 bucks a month for internet, tv, phone. Bretty gud imo.

$ speedtest-cli --simple --bytes
Ping: 30.64 ms
Download: 1.28 Mbyte/s
Upload: 0.15 Mbyte/s

Cry more, lived for 7 years with a 200kbps/120kbps (international) speed, later upgraded to a 1MB/200kbps, and just now managed to update to a 3.6MB/280kbps speed.
If I only lived on the city centre...

100/30, 40€/month, static ip, 99% ports open, no data limits, its 4g.

>D: 3 Mbps
>U: 1 Mbps
>P: 113ms (to a server less than 20Km away)

>And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

>O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

1000/100

Not of a lot of murrica bucks per month. I live in the middle of no where.

Doug Jones?

2.55Mbps down
0.7Mbps up

Can you really say that your connection is bad?

Actually better than it usually is.

150 down and 10 up using Rogers in Canada. For some reason I get 20% more so I'm always getting 180 down.

5/0.5
Fuck you, op

Holy shit keep your fag opinions to yourself, 100mbit is solid enough for anything content providers can afford to give you three times over.

If it was the year 2000 you'd be complaining that your 3/1 cable line isn't good enough when 95% of people still use 56.6k