I wonder what kind of diaspora we have here on Sup Forums, and if there is anybody from a rare country

I wonder what kind of diaspora we have here on Sup Forums, and if there is anybody from a rare country

What country are your parents/grandparents from?

My parents moved here from Bangladesh when I was like 7 or 8.

I am greek

What went wrong with Bangledesh

Why is it so overpopulated?

I am greek

My parents were born in Brazil. Immigrated over here but I was born in Switzerland. I have Swiss heritage too, those ancestors immigrated to Brazil in 1885, they were originally from Sarnen, Obwalden. Which is too bad, if they waited a bit more until 1889 they could see the Republicans overthrow the monarchy and turn Brazil into the shithole it is today. Maybe then they've could've immigrated to the USA earlier or stayed in Switzerland. Or maybe immigrate to Argentina, who knows. It'd be interesting imagining the possible scenarios.

Grandparents from Austria. Heard my grandpa was a real hardass about everything.

Grand grand grand mother was Spanish
Grandfather was Greek

>what went wrong with Bangladesh

This one party allowed the Islamists back into government to form a coalition in Parliament 10 years ago, so they became more or less accepted by regular people because a lot of madrassas (Islamic school) were opened up.

>Why is it so overpopulated?

Because we wuz Sultans and shit. It's what happens when you have a combination of a long history, a culture of having big families to keep the farming going and pretty access to birth control.

But the weed there is incredible. There's stuff coming in from Burma, Afghanistan, India and the locally grown stuff isn't bad. Dirt cheap, too.

I'm from st. pierre at first. It is a kind of rare i think

Are you a /fit/ corporate lawyer in California? Are you a bro? A Bengalibro?

8 grand grandparents were immigrants from Spain, Italy, Ireland and UK.

CANADIAN CLAY

I think I'm okay. My dad's a doctor and my mom works like 20 hours a week at a department store for the discount. We've just bought a brand new house, my dad finally got his dream car (fully fitted Toyota SUV lmao) and I've got a fully paid for apartment because I did well in high school.

>A Bengalibro?

Maybe. I actually came on Sup Forums because my major is Sup Forums studies with a focus on the Mid East. Pretty cool stuff desu, but I'm still looking at law school, keeping my options open

I was born in Nicaragua

French not canada
If québec is free and the maritimes part then st. pierre and miquelon will be with the maritimes. This would be good. After the maritimes is québec after that is united states of america.

> What country are your parents/grandparents from?
All from the same city.

I'm from Turkmenistan.

How? Isn't it North Korea tier?

Caucasus

India

Grandfather was Jap, Grandmother was Filippina. These were the Grantparents of my Mom. Dad is German.