Why aren't you doing stomach vacuums yet you fatasses?

Why aren't you doing stomach vacuums yet you fatasses?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transverse_abdominal_muscle#Exercise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you say "Thanks mr skeltal" in your language?

Obrigado, sr esqueleto.

Because it has no benefits

Because I have pretty hard abs thanks to gym, but also a 1cm layer of fat that make them pointless.

He is definitely not skeletal

You think training your transverse abdominis has no benefits? Fatass faggot

Fuck up fat fuck. Post your picture right now you land whale.

Post yours fat faggot who thinks stomach vacuums are useless

Lol, I knew you wouldn't post your picture.

Going around calling people fat asses then refusing to post your picture

Kill yourself. You'll always be a fat fuck.

nice ribcage skeleton

Leaf samefaggin

You're doing the same thing

Post yours then

What's a stomach vacuum and what benefits does it have?

>shamelessly attwhoring in Sup Forums

Just leaf things.

Nice gut fatass

Essentially you suck your gut in and hold it for a number of seconds. It strengthens your abdominal wall. Exhale completely first though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transverse_abdominal_muscle#Exercise
>The TVA also (involuntarily) contracts during many lifts; it is the body's natural weight-lifting belt, stabilizing the spine and pelvis during lifting movements. It has been estimated that the contraction of the TVA and other muscles reduces the vertical pressure on the intervertebral discs by as much as 40%. Failure to engage the TVA during higher intensity lifts is dangerous and encourages injury to the spine.

Oh and main benefit in daily life is that your waist looks thinner since it prevents your belly drooping once the muscle is strong enough. Doesn't help if you're a fatass though.

It's good in contrast to retards who say "muh squats and deadlifts is all da core work I need"

Can't get it farther than this

all faggots care about that shit here in the states

he's not a skeleton you fatcuck

He quite clearly has well developed lats and chest, you're mistaking being fat with being big

Because i take Trenbolone. It makes my muscles grow huge and burns fat, so my abs are huge and girls love it.

Doesn't matter. It is recommended to do it on an empty stomach since it might otherwise hurt.

Generally you do it in the morning while leaning on something, like a sink or a table. Inhale and exhale deeply a few times and on last exhale let all air out and hold your stomach in for 10-xx seconds. Repeat 3-5 times. You can also do it on the floor on your knees and hands.