What the freaks is a HDD for a notebook at 7200 rpm?

Well mi gamer notebook HDD is fucked. I sent it to some idiots to fix it. What is happening is this, a lady tells me they need to make a special order to find a replacement for my HDD, she says it has tobe 2.5 inches with 7200 rpm.

Wtf? No such thing exists for notebooks with those specifications.

Is she just stupid and misunderstood the tech guy or are they trying to rip me off?

>No such thing exists for notebooks with those specifications
you're such a fucking retard holy shit

kill yourself you dumb spic

Ask if they can install gentoo for you.

So, Sup Forums doesn't know if a 2.5 inches HDD 1 terabyte with 7200 REVOLUTIONS PER FUCKING MINUTES exists?

You dumb fuck that's 500 gb and is not a Toshiba or Seagate. Mine has to be exactly those two brands

Yea i heard linux works excellent for games just like OSX.

Must suck being a proprietary cuck.

>using nonfree software
plenty of free as in freedom engines and ports that you can play on gentooo.

Call me back when you can play arma 3 realistic MilSim COOP missions with other people using "cuck" nerd OS.

>Toshiba or Seagate
Why? Your laptop uses SATA right? Any HDD or SSD with a SATA interface will work.

Too bad is western digital.

That's why im thinking they want to rip me off or some shit. They tell me it HAS to be Toshiba/seagate. So you think even a 5400 would work?

>nerd OS
fuck off normie. Install gentoo like an actual Sup Forumsentooman. Cuck

I had enough with durrbuntuu in 08

>cant lookup hard drive specifications
>thinks linux is bad
>plays military "sims"
>against free software
fuck off to Sup Forums, fag. Not your tech support.

I don't have any needs to use communist software. As i said ubuntu was retarded.

Can you explain in a way that doesn't sound dumb?

>seagate
>ever
пpocтo kys

Yes if SATA, everything will work.
But 5400 is really slow , you should look for SSD or 7200rpm.

Also I feel like you are spic or some third worlder.It is impossible to be this dumb if you have fast internet.

Use Google before you come here next time if you don't want to look like a brainless pajeet.

No, this form of retardation is definitely an inner-city "first-world" schooled fag we're dealing with.

>That's why im thinking they want to rip me off or some shit.
They could just not have a good understanding of tech, i think that's probably likely.