You will never be Finnish

me on the middle

Bad feel

FUCK YOU OP FUCK YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>that one lad that wears his night camo facepaint all the time

it's not so great here 2bh

>Not a single asian in the pic.

Filthy white and black immigrants get out of my country.
Reeeeeeee

>Poor Little Black Boy volume 5: It's not gay, it's brotherhood! (Finland Edition)

I'd watch it

Thank god

>jääkari

gay

>you'll never talk shit and smoke weed with a black brother in vietnam while on guard duty while it aint me starts playing
it aint fair mang

>You will never be finnish

Youve got me...

Is that some type of unit?

These guys aren't sissi's are they? They look a bit green still

Jäger is just a general term for infantry

*light infantry

>you'll never be black in Finland

okei.

Gosh they're actually mostly qts. Unusual for a flock of finns.

Heavy/Mechanized infantry men are also called jäger

Look, if you don't want your white people, send them over here. We are fast running out of whites.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEET

Yes but they are typically differentiated by being called panzerjäger.

Why would any sane white person move to America when the Black Lives Matter movement's genocide of whiteys is nearly imminent?

>t. T-man

Even the black Finnish has autism.

Thank god. I'll just glide away on my oil, away from this posibility

Carve it up, man.

>tfw antioqueño hispanicdescendent
feels good misters

>the nigga is called ruohonen

What are you called?

Lauri Kariola?

I want to fuck a cute Finnish boipussi with my huge Gaulish cock.

Get in line, Debard

Yes but only if he likes anime and I have to punish him for it.

>finnfolk
lol

Post more of bottom left. I asked you this before

ALOKAS SALMINEN!
NAAMA PERUSLUKEMILLE VÄLITTÖMÄSTI!

>You will never go full on spurdo spärde with your friends in a closed environment of stupidity, testosterone, penis jokes and borderline gayness that is the Finnish Defence Force

How does that make you feel non-Finns?

Bit sad desu.

feels good it's over

i bet that dark-skinned person impregnated at least 6 finnish girls

My god that looks (and feels) disgusting.

>5 MINUTE BREAK, DRINK WATER AND SMOKE NOW, YOU WON'T HAVE ANY TIME FOR THAT IN THE NEXT 1000 HOURS

why do you still have a conscription? it's 2016

because of you Russia

Don't fall for the Russians tricks

russia wont ever attack finland and you know that

Who /C/ here?

thank you Jesus

It's never good to rely on foreigners to protect your country, and conscription is the only way for a small country to have a capable armed forces. Also is said to "build character" and it's just tradition.

>relying on yanks to provide defence
They lost to rice farmers

c-pabber "men" are used as meat shields during war

It means he's probaböy adopted :D

No lol we aren't Russians. C-men will have it easy.

What part of "exempt from service during peacetime" you didn't understand? :DD

Why do WE still have a conscription?

Looks like a perfectly good nap tbqh, the only disgusting things I can find in that pic is pants not tucked into boots and that puukko placement

blame Putin for that

We aren't Russian you faggot we are a humanist, Nordic country. No ones gonna be used as meat shields. C-men will probably be used as forced labor except the really mentally disturbed ones.

We have enough sheep to sacrifice without wasting time on training C-masterrace. Our duty will be to take care of your wives and girlfriends in the homefront.

because there is a lot of countries that wish to invade and destroy russia so we have to defend our land and people

keep saying that to yourself. closest thing you will ever be with girl is your imaginary 2d waifu and your pillow

We only want like 1% of Russia, you wouldn't even notice if we took it because your life would stay the same.

Ohh i wish i was in army now

>those foreheads

>pants not tucked into boots

It's like you want your boots to be full of snow.

It would be nice to spend some time in Casa de Vuosanka again.

We care only about European part.

But Mongolia is literally 3rd world today. No one else, if you don't count muslims, would like to attack us.

do you get paid directly from washington or are simply pretending to be an idiot?

Finns are such QTs. Even the non-Mongol ones.

We will form an alliance of steel with the Kiev junta and Baltic countries. Your days are numbered Russkie.

D:

> get paid
Hey, that would be cool.

Was talking about Seriously considering starting to do some reservist stuff myself, since the tower seems to have forgotten to send me my refresher invitation ;__;

You'll be more like DDDDDD::::::::: when Finnish, NATO and and Right Sector Stormtroopers come knocking at your door.

Oh yeah, but the pants are tucked in. The rain suit pants can't even reach the pants when sitting like that because they are too short. But the puukko is pretty bad.

Nope, that's a clear särmärijob. And I think the rainpants are supposed to be used with rubbers, that's the only explanation I can come up with for all of them being so fucking short

Shame that I only care about myself and my family and will ditch army bydlos if something happen

>tfw immigrating to Finland in roughly 2.5 years
>tfw will be 30 by the time I'm a citizen

I JUST WANT TO DO MY PART AND SERVE

Looked closer and yeah, that will get a shitload of sand in your boots. But the most disgusting thing in the picture that the fire switch is not on safety in his fucking gun.

Who? You really think you need that many people to repel chechens?

lol u got same flags :^)

Oh lawd how did I even miss that. Though that's most likely an ebin prank if he's actually asleep

wtf with that grip

The kids will make fun of you grandpa

Finland doesn't exist

What's wrong?

it's empty ;_;

Less weight, there is no need to fill it with plastic.

I'm hippy, I'm cool, I'm down.

is it comfy?

Yes, I would sell my other ball and kidney to have a full auto rk at home to take to range or the wilderness.

I wish we would just make peace with Russia and buy all our weapons from you.

You don't need to do that to get a license...