We should abolish every fucking country and give territories to tbhe companies...

We should abolish every fucking country and give territories to tbhe companies. companies coula make alliance and for example Ford and Apple ows usa so people who live in usa have to buy from apple and ford or exterminate. then companies could wage wars against each other for territories.

Abolish goverment, let the free market to be the power

Companies are honest people who care about your family and their well being. You should take them more seriously and trust them. Your best interests are theirs

man, a country is a form of company
think about it

I need a really cheap keyboard that includes some kind of mouse like a trackpad or clit

Help?

Companies need the people as consumers but goverments dont hello

you got it all wrong kike

I like the way you think friend.

so... a company is a form of a country?

you wouldnt have to work 24 hours just 16

also if you want out just make a movement and ask the help of another company so Google Takes over your city from Apple and now you can work for google

yes they do
without the people, governments are nothing

No, companies could form alliances and make buying merchandise mandatory and you would buy stuff from the company you work for so you would always make the company stronger and companies would make it illegal to go to another company territority but you could make a resistance and work with another company to help them take over your companys place and a lots of little comoanies would be there with bigs like ford for car applebees for food and apple for electronics and the tech would always advance because companies would have a race with each other so you dont want to leave that company house and youbwouldnt have to worry about voting and all that hassle

Just like a dictator needs your labor to dig the gold out of the ground to fuel his empire, you slave away for someone bigger than you so that you're given the right to buy their products.

>bait but ok

This depends greatly on the company and who is calling the shots for it.

No not a right its a law to buy the company product because that company keeps you warm and safe and employed so you couldnt just decide to emigrate

Yeah but there is only 1 president and companies have more people who lead

are you some underage highschool shithead, just plain retarded, or both?

>hurr only 1 president
And in traditional large company structures, there's one CEO
>more people who lead
So...appointed/elected heads of other organizations like pajeet is

fucking mong

Fuck off you fucking libtard kike nigger

no there's not
there's a whole bunch of elected officials, deputies, senators, governors, whatnot
you can always vote against a president who wasn't good enough in the elections
and if all else fails, you can always move to another country

*saying deputy, I meant Member of Parliament

Yeah but goverment regulates shit amd restricts my freedom because im a fucking white male and noggers need fucking welfare.to buy weed and bbq sauce fuck you

>implying this isn't the case
>implying goldman sachs doesn't own the US

Can't argue with those digits.

Nice blue screen filter, faggot

not technology related
also your attempt at parodying me is shit, never did i say corporations should have any power over anything that isn't theirs. services they provide are theirs and therefore they should have absolute power over them. i can understand the need for exceptions for essential utilities such as healthcare but internet access is not an essential utility nor should it be classified as one, it is a repulsively gluttonous and excessive first world luxury

My dick in your mouth is a filter you fucking kike

Yeah but my version is without schlomos

Wow look at this nigger thinking that anyone cares about him, go fuck yourself

>internet access is not an essential utility nor should it be classified as one, it is a repulsively gluttonous and excessive first world luxury

Its is an essential utility now, you cant do more and more things offline now, shit like paying student loans is only possible on the internet

The Internet is a necessity for all
modern communication and high level jobs. Without it, you're essentially a swimmer missing his legs.

>momy il die if i cant memepost on 4headedpenis

>Without it, you're essentially a swimmer missing his legs.

Without the internet you are a swimmer missing his legs and arms. You simply cannot function in today's world without access to the internet. You just can't.

People in countries where internet access is considered a utility are fat disgusting pigs, though, so they'd probably do okay going for a swim without arms or legs. Fat floats

>hahaha only starving niggers r real people fuck modern society and fuck not having a famine hahaha

see:

>Americans get cucked
>I got my fiber internet installed for free and my unlimited unmetred internet plan automatically upgraded for free today
Eat your hearts out Ameritards

Act really obnoxious then people will stop bothering to persue the issue is it?
Having an internet connection is as valuable as having a road to get to work. You are not competitive without it.

But user, roads are bad too.
Driving is dangerous, gasoline is destroying the environment, and roads kill trees.

Humanity destroys nature, end humanity NOW

Well, no, it's not humanity, it's mostly just any technology that wouldn't be possible if we had never discovered fire.

Also driving is obesogenic.

Perhaps not coincidentally, so is cooking, ostensibly one of the first discovered uses of fire. It makes food more digestible than we evolved to be accustomed to.

eGambling goes unrecognized, Coal statistics get suppressed by lobbies and the empire founded on consumerism destabilized Central America.
Humanity is shitty and nothing is perfect, but when you enforce systems that promote crooked people rising into power or if your population is encouraged into isolating itself from one another under the idea of a "red scare of communism" then things can only get worse. If you are promoting the best interests of a broken system, then you are simply a tool manipulated by propaganda promoting not your fellow man, but the person standing above.

Cold War was a streetfight where both guys had knives, USSR died on the scene while USA is bleeding out and dying in the ambulance

That would suck ass. Private militaries are awful at fighting since they run at the first sign of trouble.

loomnardy confirmed

My ISP is already trying to get me to buy 'speed packs' and 'website bundles'.

Apparently Google, Youtube, Gmail, etc all are going to cost me an extra 10 bucks a month.

Just like the USA

Why does this get me hard
Also, wrong board so please sage this thread when responding.