I am traveling tomorrow to Canada to study abroad for one semester...

I am traveling tomorrow to Canada to study abroad for one semester. I am a little scared right now but I think I am just nervous.

Anything I should know? I think I got my ESTA and ETA and I don't need a study permit since its only 6 months but I am still feeling I am forgetting something.

[spoiler] Would canadian girls fuck a 3,14 qt latino manlet? [spoiler]

Did you pack your underwear?

what school?

no canadians on here can speak for canadian girls mate, they are surprisingly like any other girls in that they vary. half the white girls at universities are hipster as fuck so you should dress hipster.

Yes mom, fresh and clean.

Also wtf is wrong with spoilers?

>qt Canadian girl
I really really hope you like Chinese and Korean

Last time I did reveal the school canadians started a shitstorm because apparently they hate themselves? The school is not the problem but the city its in.

I would settle with Japanese

No spoilers on Sup Forums

You forgot the / on the last one brother ;)

you're going to be friends with other international kids

don't attempt to integrate with us because you'll always be an outsider

its [spoiler]/spoiler[/spoiler]

you can fuck right off back to tacoland if you are the typical latin anarcho commie university student i usually see.

>Chilean weaboo
I really hope your plane crashes tßh

what city? is it uoft? i went there lad. or mcgill? i also went there. ubc is alright, never went there but the city and climate is nice.

every canadian here is full of shit, they are not like other canadians or if they are they are from some shit hole small town like me but stayed and became bitter about it. cities are 100% fine.

THIS VICARIOUSLY HURT MY FEELINGS, NOW APOLOGIZE

You see, I hate that. When I see foreigner students in my college they only hang out with their own kind, what is the fucking purpose of coming here? You are not even taking the same clases for crying out loud. Is it that hard?

Why?

Thanks mate :^)

Its Alberta, go now, circlejerk about how edmonton sucks.

>Why?
Ask gookmoot

OH fuck it's the Edmonton guy

Holy shit I feel bad for you

Did they not have a choice for Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver?

I think Ottawa is even a better choice than Edmonton

It happened to me too. I revealed where I'm going on a past thread and this canadian sperg starting throwing shit about how the city I was headed to was a crackhead shithole.

Like, where did that come from?

alberta is alright, university of alberta is apparently really good for physics and other shit but i'm surprised non-canadians heard of it.

you have an exchange program at your school? we have a huge brazilian student population here for some reason so you might be able to blend it with the hues. half the ones i met were very autismo girls studying biology and who still liked pokemon.

I had but look mate, how the fuck I was supposed to know the place was "bad", it seemed like a comfy small city.

Second half of you guy seems to hate the place and the other half likes it and hates all the places you mention.

Also schoolarship (The canadian goverment gave me a LOT of money, thanks wage cucks!)

Edmonton is really conservative and most people here hate immigrants. Being a spic, you'll be ostracized and forced to hang around the other immigrants which are autistic Asians and sandpeople.

not true for u-alberta. its much more local. uoft/ubc/mcgill tend to get more international students and students from other parts of canada.

i lived on a floor with a retarded dubai billionaire's son who flunked all his classes.

also the entire economy in alberta is turbo-fucked right now, brazil tier contractions.

It's just standard hate for Alberta m8, don't mind the leafs

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE PAYING SOME SPIC SHIT TO STUDY HERE WHAT THE FUCK

>all of these lies

no canadian cities are like this. canadians in urban areas tend to not be really racist, only small towners and people in ex manufacturing shit hole cities like my hometown.

You see this shit?

Most south american hate each other guts (football fault?) I specially detest brazilians, I don't even understand them.

I am going to the business faculty. The thing is that business in my country is not a big joke like the rest of the world since its really math, statistic and economic based,so I am taking mostly economic courses

>I get charged $334 for x ray but Manolo can just study for free
I hope Canada becomes a real country eventually

what are you studying, never heard of international students get scholarships, ever.

in fact we go out of our way to jew you, i had american friends who ended up paying 10k more tuition in fourth year vs. first year.

You can do the same shithead, the same scholarship I won Chile also gives it to Canadians to study here. You don't even need a visa to study for crying out loud.

We go to Sweden, Norway or the UK.

Why would we want to study in chile?

desu Canadians can barely go to school anymore, its all foreigners plus the bare minimum quota of Canadians.

foreigners bring more money to the university, and they're eligible for big government bucks like Chilean lad was, all of which is much nicer for the uni than some Canadian on OSAP paying reduced tuition thanks to provincial/federal laws.

its nearly impossible to get into Canadian med school because of this as one example.

yeah sounds pretty good, u alberta is strong in very math-based research imo from what i hear.

all of our schools tend to be very international anyways, we get a ton of top researchers from europe and asia so you'll meet plenty of people from everywhere. the major canadian cities are very cosmopolitan places just like major american ones.

>Tfw I graduate this year and would've been eligible for free tuition that's being implemented next year

Fucking kill me

just graduated a few months ago so I missed the boat.

free tuition is a shit idea anyways.

Not for poor fags like me

It's a splendid idea

foreigners aren't allowed into med school. my american friends had to score 2200+ in their SATs to get here, i skipping most of high school and was accepted into the top three schools here. you literally just have to finish high school to get accepted.

what med school where you going to that accepted high schoolers lmao

How long did it take for them to process your visa application? I'm applying right now to transfer to a canadian uni and i'm nervous.
Related, since I'm American will it be easier to not just be with the other Americans, or will I be stuck with them?

Girls in Canada are hipster and ghetto as fuck, and you can't smoke in your own car. Therefore, you're fucked right after you leave for Canada.