Post your ISP and shitty speeds, fuck you Suddenlink

U guys mirin ?

So much prons at once

I get what I pay for at least.

At least the upload is comfy

Don't worry. With NN repeal everything will get magically better. That's what Sup Forums told me so it must be true right?

the funny thing about net neutrality is that it never stopped them from doing what they wanted.
>traffic shaping (deep packet inspection)
thank god for Google Fiber.
i had TWC for a decade.
in the last 2 years, literally every Sunday my internet connection would just shit the bed.
>packet loss EVERYWHERE
>go to speedtest
>100% normal speeds
>NZBGet connection to supernews: connection loss
>change MAC; change IP
>NZBGet connection to supernews: 100%
>NZBGet connection to supernews: 80%
>NZBGet connection to supernews: 50%
>NZBGet connection to supernews: 10%
>ping google
>packet loss
>packet loss
>packet loss
>packet loss
>packet loss
every goddamn sunday night.

get off the internet xcal

>Suddenlink
damn jews

Thanks greece

>yfw a third world shithole has almost the same internet speed as greece
kek

I'd love to but my DSL won't stay connected long enough to do a speed test

have your isp increase your snr margin/do it yourself nigga

i get ~85 with this shitty router that im using so im going to need to buy a new one

I think it's that they're doing work for the abortion that is the nbn, but I'll take a look.

>implying greece isnt a third world shithole
There is a plan to move from adsl to fiber but its moving slowly (just like our economy)

I only get this sort of speed at night, otherwise it's 500-700 or even 300-500 in the most congested time of day. Still pretty good, haven't felt the need to change ISP really.

>There is a plan to move from adsl to fiber
They've already started doing that in Lebanon :^)

They are doing it here as well, but most of the areas are getting fiber to cabin, while only selected areas get fiber to home.
The whole plan started in 2011 but its been the last 2 years that cabins have been actively used

>the funny thing about net neutrality is that it never stopped them from doing what they wanted.
not only that, but it still allowed them to enforce data caps. like what cocks did. 1tb on all tiers, even their fiber gig. $10 for every $50 over, and $50 extra fee a month if you wanted unlimited data.
they also still throttled during peak hours but stated its because of "user congestion" and their network can't handle it. but since they where not "purposefully" doing it, it was a-ok. before net neutrality we didn't have data caps and the throttling with big bandwidth sites still happened. it literately fixed nothing but made it was thanks to the caps. i also pay $120 for this btw. all under net neutrality.

There should be a law that requires isps to only advertise in mb/s instead of mbps. Mbps is nothing but a marketing mene.

>tfw this use to be $60 three years ago with no data cap enforcement.

>meme
no, you're just an idiot.
>100mbps = 10mb/s
>350mbps = 35mb/s
>75mbps = 7.5mb/s
>5mbps = 512kb/s
not hard

>$50 over
>50gb over*

it's not tho

10MB/s is 80mbps not 100mbps

so would it be better if there was maybe some law that prohibited them from throttling you?

nice math

>638 down
>10 up
lol, what a joke

100mbps = ~12, 80 = ~10, all within the same ballpark. still isn't hard. anyways in networking bandwidth is all down with kbps / mbps / extra.
i know where you are coming from with marketing meme. they could state an actual megabyte rate but the numbers would smaller and normies like bigger numbers, but its still a valid reason why to list as mbps.

not him but why would you need more UP unless you're a private tracker cuck?

Where/Fiberoptic?