You better reinstate net neutrality...

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-347927A1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you sick fuck

Don't do it! You have a famil

Hello google!
We won, you lost. It's time to give up.

Who's "we" and what exactly do you think you've won?

or else what?

Don't push me, prick.

We, the people. We have restored internet freedom to the open platform it was before heavy-handed regulations of title 2 classification.

You won't do it pussy.

>We have restored internet freedom
We're talking about net neutrality, not whatever the fuck retarded cock fantasy you're on about. There's nothing free about segmented access, or granting the power to ISPs to put their dicks in your ass.

Then bother the FTC about it, since the majority of the complaints around NN are economic in nature (about the price-gouging and monopolies that the ISPs will form, things that the FTC was founded on preventing and curing seeing that their whole mission is to fight anti-competitive, anti-consumer and pro-monopolistic behaviors of any business). The FCC just monitors the content that each electronic medium and company involved in some sort of electrionic medium outputs.

> Then bother the FTC about it
That's ironic.
gb2gb2>>>/leddit/

>Going to the correct agency for economic/consumer matters involving anti-competitive/pro-monopolistic/anti-consumer behaviors is ironic and warrants me being labelled a Sup Forumsack and a r*dditor
Frankly, I think you are just an idiot.

It's not worth it user.

You're playing with fire here, shitdick.

> (((echos)))
> r*dditor
Like pottery.

>net nuhtralitay is bad cuz le radditz
It's good to know we can always find expert opinions on the technology board.

reminds me of seth rofan when he meet with tyler

This is a blue board!

Did he died?

>we the people

The vast majority of consumers liked NN

Ironic, since the FCC just gutted most of the legal authority that the FTC could have used to resolve consumer complaints. I wonder who could be behind this. It's not as though the current FCC chair used to work for Verizon.

Lol no balls

> implying

>Ironic, since the FCC just gutted most of the legal authority that the FTC could have used to resolve consumer complaints. I wonder who could be behind this. It's not as though the current FCC chair used to work for Verizon.
apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-347927A1.pdf

> Restore the Federal Trade Commission’s ability to protect consumers online from any unfair, deceptive, and anticompetitive practices without burdensome regulations, achieving comparable benefits at lower cost.
?????

HAAA

Through what statute? It just offloads the responsibility to them without giving them the teeth to actually do so.

You can't be this dumb?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

DELET

WHAT THE FUCK NO

They already have the teeth to do so, seeing that they are a federal bureau whose sole mission is to protect consumers and the like and was created during in 1914 with the Federal Trade Commission Act, which was specifically created to enforce antitrust laws by Woodrow Wilson and other unfair acts that negatively affect commerce and consumers by a business.
Stop being a retard and read a fucking book.

W-why...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

NO

wow no delet this please stop aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahaha amifitting in yet guys? i'm fresh off the boat from reddit here

so now that net neutrality is gone, when does all the shit everybody said would happen, happen?
I already had data caps under net neutrality, i mean the other shit.

this is a legit question, but fwiw after i did my own research because i dont trust people's autistic screeching (see all republicans are racist), and while i agree with the principle of NN, i dont think this is that big of a deal/why does the government need to control more shit/the US handing over control of IP addresses to an NGO a few years ago seems like a bigger deal than NN.

>so now that net neutrality is gone, when does all the shit everybody said would happen, happen?
It has to go through congress and the supreme court, so it will be a few months. I'm guessing by June of 2018 at the earliest.

SHIIIIIIIIIT

The government has as much control now as they did before, all they've done is increased the ability for isps to jew consumers. This narrative that it's a choice between government control or private enterprise is a false one, the government can still do as they like.

WOW AHAHAHAHA EBIN MAME FELLOW RÈDDITORS XD CAN I JOIN IN LMAO WHERES THE UPVOTE FOR THIS I LOVE ANIMU AND MANGOES XDDDDDDD

>This narrative that it's a choice between government control or private enterprise is a false one
It is until you stop foaming at the mouth and regurgitating what Sup Forums told you, and you actually go and read what the repeal entails. We're at the mercy of the ISPs' good will, which has always been out of stock.

>hey look, ma, I tagged everyone like a real 4chinner!

you're going to need a bigger mug

And how is my post suggesting otherwise?

>I LOVE ANIMU AND MANGOES XDDDDDDD
I LOVE JAPAN, PERIOD!

I'll see how I go.

WOW DUDE EPIC REACTION IMAGE

MIND IF I SAVE THAT COMEDY GOLD?

I don't, go ahead, it's stolen like everything else on this site.

>A vote of 3 people is representative of the people
Fuck you

Now you see the problem of having unelected bureaucrats making public policy decisions, no matter how good or bad they can be: they aren't democratically elected to that position

Go be new somewhere else.

Fuck. I guess.

Based on the fact that you posted anime, I assume you want to have sex with children.

You should kill yourself.

Based on the fact that you're never having sex, you should kill yourself.