Yikes

Yikes

Samsung BTFO by Samsung

pixel 2 uses lg
that's why it's so fucking bad
don't buy phones with LG displays, kiddos

is that the pixel 2?

pixel 2 xl
pixel 2 normal version has a fuckin' great display but they just had to make it so goddamned ugly

iPhone already has low battery kek.
That's a Samsung note 8

After the V20, I am never buying Android phones ever again. FUCK LG.

I dont wanna play the "works on my machine" card, but my s8 screen looks really bright and vivid when I jack up the brightness. I have to leave it on like 30% or so because I dont like being blinded every time I unlock my phone.

The iphone screen may be very good, but I still can't help but feel op's pic is misleading

Literally who cares dude they're fucking phones

Compare them.

again, LG is just an awful fucking company
Don't buy LG phones, kiddos

Are you retarded?
No, it isn't.

ok yeah I'm sorry you guys are right I'm retarded
abandoning thread sorry

The iPhone X does have one of the prettiest displays I've ever seen on a phone, that's for sure.

Wrong screen res too.

What was wrong with it? I was actually looking at one

Looks like iPhone wins again, no surprise there #TeamiPhone

OP could be a lying nigger and have let the Android phone dim from not being used and kept the iPhone on

No, your lagdroid is just shit.

>iPhone x
>Bezelless

Agressive, I was only bringing up the possibility of it, hence the word "could". You don't have to be agressive solely because it's an anonymous Mongolian tapestry eating forum.

is it because of the adaptive display setting?

>could be
You mean clearly.

Has to be. Or it's fake.

That pic makes no sense

>leave note 8 alone for 20 seconds
>screen dims from inactivity
>HURRRRRRR IPHONE WINZ!!!!!!1111

The absolute state of iToddler desperation.

liked and retweeted, fellow nerd.
What's your reddit username so I can give you gold?

No need, this is Sup Forums after all. I do it for free!

trolled

how can someone be this new? lurk moar faggot

/thread

Same on my S8+. I never turn the screen up above 30-40% unless I'm outside in the sunlight. Using it at 100% indoors literally hurts my eyes.

I have a s8+ and I highly doubt the note would be worse than it. My screen gets bright af to the point its blinding, definitely trickery bait going on here.

why isn't the iphone's screen centered on the phone???

I made the right choice.

Soon.

The 8 has a dimmed display as it's about to timeout you fucking Nigger, no wonder it seems not as bright

>

Damage control is here

Used a Note 8 just yesterday
It was brighter than this
Adaptive Brightness is clearly on in pic

Why is it we still can't use the physical buttons to adjust brightness?
When it is too bright, you want to turn it down without looking, when it is too dark, you can't see what you are doing.
Why not add brightness as a sound source (preferably the default) and then just use the volume rocker that is on every phone?
Am I wrong?

The iPhoneX has a much lower ppi than the Note 8 so it shouldn't really be surprising, the Note8 screen draws more power so having a maximum output the same as the iPhoneX would be rather detrimental to battery life.

Fact is that because the camera is exposed for the displays you can't tell how much that would be a bother in real world use. Personally I don't use my phone with brightness higher than about 50% anyway, on my old Samsung Note Edge, so it's probably a complete non-issue.

That and the higher the brightness the faster burn-in will occur.

You made a thread earlier and it was deleted.

Why does the bright screen have a big chunk taken out of the screen? Also charge your ugly shit, it's about to die.

>use this thing where chunks are taken out of the top and bottom
>no, use this thing where the side rolls over, to make the edges impractical
Is it that hard to make a fucking rectangle? I mean, come on.

>all these excuses from samdrones
>can't handle iphone x has the best rated screen ever
>can't handle that apple designed it and got samsung slave labour to make it

can anyone recommend the Nokia 8? need something in that price range with a good camera

WTF is the phone on the right at half brightness?

The candle that burns twice as bright lasts half as long

Samsung has auto brightness that can't be turned off. That way they reduce battery consumption.
It only tuns on to full power in direct sunlight.

>Samsung has auto brightness that can't be turned off.
Incorrect.

If you know that the candle light is fire, then the meal has been cooked a long time ago.

lol no

I wanted to say that you don't get 100% brightness if you don't have direct sunlight into the brightness sensor.

>mfw people take this post unironically

>iPhone screen uses so much battery that it's near critically low, while the other still has a decent amount of charge.

poorfags' damage control itt

>iPhone fag calling others poor

L m a o

>green bubbles

iFags will defend this

Paying 1100 Euro for the Apple logo and 75 euro for the phone

That's only if you have auto brightness on.

No sweetie, that’s the most advanced phone in existence currently.

Yeah, the one in OP's pic is a Samsung, not an Pixel.

Fits how the S8 looks very well.

But I kinda doubt the photo is real. Probably shooped. Or it has one of those apps for adjusting screen brightness installed.

literally spoken like someone who fell for marketing bs

>red memes

I like the style could care less for the gimics

>sweetie

>his messaging app can't customise the colour of his messages

Just look at this retard.

do u talk only to urself haha

>screen mode: adaptive display

Everyone in this thread is so fucking retarded
No, it's not about to time out, and no, adaptive display has nothing to do with it.
Samsung phones don't go to max brightness unless you set auto brightness on and shine a torch into the light sensor.

How do you go back a page on the android one without a bakc button?
The top left corner? That's unergonomic as fuck

You swipe up to reveal the nav bar, then tap the arrow.
Yeah, I know, that's retarded.
t. my friend just bought an S8

>could care less
>could, care less
>able of caring less
>caring to some degree above 0 which could be reduced

Fucking burger education, can't even speak English. I wish everyone who said this shit just killed themselves.

Nothing as far as I'm concerned. I've been using one for almost a year now.

That makes more sense, but it's still an uncomfy extra step.

Why? I was looking to buy a used V20, what's wrong with it?

Yikes

Still the dumbest fucking thing and the main reason I'm not going to buy one. should have just put the speaker directly on the top, not like it would have made a difference.

That's fucking sexy. I want one.

I always use the minimum brightness so I don't givea shit.
Same on my desktop.

I always have my screen brightness between 45% and 25% because it's too bright. They are even the same Samsung screen.
How can this happen? Is this some kind of software thing?

still looks pretty bright to me

Fake. Both S8's and the note 8 have a brighter display. Samsung doesn't let you max out brightness in a dimmed environment even thou the slide is at max. You can turn that stuff off.

It's fucking cool and it gives the phone an iconic look.

Wow. Just, wow. I didn't think this level of retard was still possible anymore.

Are you retarded?
You can't see the brightness on a screenshot.

Form following function. Androfags will have you believe that pointlessly masking either size for the sake of 'aesthetics' is better. When I'd rather at least see something in those two little spaces than nothing. Also, foreheads are ugly. Its not like Apple to make a pointless design element like that. Its either a forehead or a massive chin for Home Button because rear Touch ID is bullshit.

>It's fucking cool
nope
>and it gives the phone an iconic look
true, which is the real reason why they did it - so you can recognize ((the new Apple iPhone X)) at a glance at your nerest starbucks.

>Samsung doesn't let you max out brightness in a dimmed environment

Really?

My Note 8 gives me a popup warning about causing eye strain but I'm fairly sure it goes to max brightness.

>You can turn that stuff off.
Didn't touch anything except color profile.

>Iconic
Sure, if blithering idiot was an iconic look, this would be it.

What do cows drink?

milk

Reminds me of the people who send screenshots to show their display is cracked. Maybe they think there's a big rectangular camera behind the screen actually taking a photo or something.

You can have it hidden or show all the time. It's pretty cozy having it hidden and even with it not showing you can still press the home button.

Only retards buy locked down samshit devices. It's no surprise the iPhone x is better.

The slider goes to max, but that doesn't mean the display at the max possible brightness.
Set the brightness to auto and put a torch to the light sensor as posted, you'll see what I mean

I used to know a girl like that. The look on her face after she saw the screenshot on another phone was priceless.
Idiots are so fun.

Weak bait.

it's a fucking rectangle you absolute millenial imbecile

>touchwiz

>2013 memes