I bought an IPhone off of Craigslist and went to a t mobile store to get service but they told me that it was...

I bought an IPhone off of Craigslist and went to a t mobile store to get service but they told me that it was blacklisted and that the activation was locked. The seller's phone is either off or he blocked me. I then contacted the police and got a report but the officer told me there was most likely nothing they could do. The ICloud is not locked so am I stuck with a paperweight? Learned my lesson in the future.

Give

It

Hugs

>> Buying anything off Craigslist
U dun goofed Mohammed

Is this a joke? Go through the eBay return process. If they drag their heals it might take a month or two, but you’ll get the money back.

next time use IMEI24 to check its status

>bought off craiglist
>ebay
hurrrrrr

>being this retarded
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not particularly tech savvy. I know I really fucked up. :(

Dude, this needs to become a thing.

I know I fucked up.just wondering what my options are. :(

You could sell it for parts, or microwave it for fun.

Does it turn on and function as a phone but not make calls?

You could use it to take creep shots by waterproofing it and hiding it in clever place with wall power.

Uhhh, you could use it as a toy for kids.

>blacklisted

This basically means the cunt you bought it from didn't pay his bill.

Return it to its owner niBBa

give it back tyrone

Called the seller on another phone but his line disconnects. I took a loss this time. Any way I can get pass the activation screen to use it as an iPod touch?

The only thing I trust buying on craigslist is furniture, and aids riddled buttsex.

>buying second-hand Apple products
never ever

Nope, you're thoroughly fucked my dude. Do the right thing and return it to the owner.

>Buys furniture from craiglist
Do you enjoy your bed bug roomates user? Are they fun to play with?

just do the same thing they did to you and sell it to some other retarded schmuck