When is Sweden going to pay us reparations for 600+ years of colonialism and extortion?

When is Sweden going to pay us reparations for 600+ years of colonialism and extortion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k
youtube.com/watch?v=030rbYG5m5k
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_war_reparations_to_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is Sweden going to pay us reparations for the 30 Years War?

Shut up little gook

We saved you from catholicism in that war. Show some gratitude, Günther.

youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k

What was like to live under the swedish tyranny?

You meme but we literally did and still do. Every year 1% of Swedish taxes is going directly to Finland and it's literally called reparations. This is in fact how Nokia was founded to begin with because the Finns didn't have faith in it.

when is rome going to pay me reparations for conquering my ancestors and stealing their country?

Okej storebror.
Försäkta mig för mina olydnad.

no you destroyed the holy roman empire, it took 100 years to recover from this, so give money you protestant pig
i am catholic by the way

>""""""""saved""""""""""""" us from Catholicism
>the most important part of Germany is still thoroughly Catholic

Nice going Sven

when will finlan gib back rightul clay?

I wish russia paid 1% of taxes to Finland as reparations

I'm not gonna lie it was pretty terribru

When will Finns pay reparations for their betrayal in WW2? Fucking mongols.

When is Finland going to show gratitude for being elevated and led to prosperity?

actually finland along with germany have to pay us reparations for everything they did during the WWII

t. imperialist

I will pay 1% of my taxes to finland since september 2016.
Finland forgive us!!!

But we already did. You want more?

damn right they should, after betraying us they even have the nerve to demand reparations from us then the war was over. after many soldiers die to protect finland against the soviet union.

God willed it, otherwise we wouldn't have been so completely and utterly successful. Catholicism is a cancer on this Earth and Europe in general.

There's a reason Germany hasn't "retaliated" since the 30 years of war. Your ancestors appreciated our help. You should too.

>having to live next to Finns for ~6,000 years

Sounds like you should be paying the Swedes 2bh

I don't want any reparations from no!!!

Just let ME pay to you my 1% of taxes for century of occupation

We were actually the only country that paid in full.

lies, you didn't

Never, now hurry along to swedish class

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That guy ====>>> (he) is a putin's aggressive imperialist don't listen to him!!

Literally why would you pay that when they were the ones who invaded you? How was that even motivated?

>God willed it, otherwise we wouldn't have been so completely and utterly successful.

Hmmm yeah totally not because you received help from a certain catholic country... Really makes you think

No, we paid in full before you did. Why do you think Ceausescu starved us?

after what you do in east germany, russia should give us reparations. also russia took a lot from germany after the war, so fuck off ivan

It was all us, frogman.

youtube.com/watch?v=030rbYG5m5k

>tfw you will never fight along your ancestors and liberate Germany from satanic catholics

idk we got peace and es so i guess it worked

When I look at the Finnish general, it's hard to believe their post is a real language.

Did Finns steal their alphabet from the Swedes?

Yes, everything good about finland is stolen from Sweden.

examples?

Bastu, or as the finns call it "sauna"

It's just your word for sauna. Kinda gay

is this all? or is there more?

>steal bastu, rename is sauna, call swedes gay
finnish masterplan for last 100 years

Here is an insight into finnish society

image related

>Finnish orthography is based on the Latin script, and uses an alphabet derived from the Swedish alphabet

You're right. Finns should be thanking Swedes for teaching them to read and uplifting Finns from the stone age.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastu
>På finska är namnet på bastu sauna
>finska traditionen
>Bastubad (på finska saunominen) har en lång tradition i Finland, och "sauna" (bastu) är det finska språkets största lånord i andra språk.

we wuz

kangz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_war_reparations_to_the_Soviet_Union

Thank you, Sven.
May the Pope and his Papists burn in hell.
God bless our true faith.

>pay reparations for being attacked

Disgusting french rats.

Always treacherously allying with the scum of the earth and the ennemies of Europe and Christianity (t*rks, svens, anglos, ruskis) against us, the defenders of Europe and Christianity.

You are in reality the true Perfidious ones.

Finland; France was behind all those centuries of unbearable swedish oppression, as it was Pierre the one giving silver coins to Sven to mutilate you. Never forget this. Behind a swiny Sven, there's always a snakey Pierre.

It doesn't matter when you lose.

>Behind a swiny Sven, there's always a snakey Pierre.
I will remember this.

Afterwards.

Finns are a bit tsundere about getting help. Don't expect them to act grateful afterwards or apologize for saying or doing something nasty to the ones who helped them. They'll show their appreciation in their own way.

>Every year 1% of Swedish taxes is going directly to Finland and it's literally called reparations

That's bullshit and you know it.

Wtf I love Russia now

You cunts we're all ok to give us to Stalin in -39 so it was only fair.

i'll allow but finland will tax 80% to us

WE HAD THEM FIRST YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT!

>per-göran trying to claim sauna
top bait

Suck my Finnic cock.

You had filthy holes in the ground that you filled with smoke and steam. We introduced you to the little cabins that you know and love today.

Just fyi nokia was founded during the russian empire era

Because we apparently were the bad guys

Your Svecoman lies will not sway me

Is "Svecoman lies" some new spurdo meme? Does it mean "indisputable historic facts"?

>indisputable historic facts
No, those are called Fennoman truths.

>Behind a swiny Sven, there's always a snakey Pierre.

i find it funny when swedes use mongol meme against us when they are most likely more related to asians at this point

I thought behind everything there's KGB, or maybe they're behind every sneaky Pierre

>Fennoman truths
Isn't that a different way to write "fairy tales"?