Testosterone is the cause for all the violent behaviour and culture of kill in the world...

Testosterone is the cause for all the violent behaviour and culture of kill in the world. We women should push for the creation of mandatory chastration laws in order to put men their places.

Personally I believe it is low serotonin together with psychopatic brain wiring that leads to violent behaviour.

>1.This board is for the discussion of foreign culture and language. Please be respectful.

*behavior

Most European males are already sackless faggots so there's nothing to castrate. Men should be running shit but European women are more masculine than the men so euros deserve bitch rule.

Look at this man, his text literaly turned green in anger. This is the scary and uncivilized nature of the male gender.

The male hormone is the creation force. The female hormone is the destruction force. You hinder the delicate balance between the two, the world will meet its end

the male gender is a failed experiment, they should all be euthanised

do korean have created even a single stuff?

Genociders have always been males. A society inhabited by females and chastrated men would be a peaceful utopia where everybody understand and support each other.

Back to Sup Forums virgin.

Countless number of nations have fallen because of women. Not a single nation was founded by women. Your ideal world would be full of anarchism and eventually the humanity will die off

studies show that increased testosterone level leads to more rational and calmer behavior

if you think about it for a second it makes perfect sense

but first you'd have to genocide everyone that resisted

no worries, the first place to try it would be overrun immediately by men who retained their masculinity. Look at Sweden and Germany

That's because men always dominated us with their violence and superior strength. We didn't directly start any civilization but we outsmarted men into doing whatever we asked them to, so you could say we manipulated the strings and can take credit for a lot of good things men officially did.

Therefore we are biologically superior, as testosterone clouds the male minds. Any man can reach his intelectual peak by being feminized, and that would grant us world peace and a general mutual understanding. Truly utopic.

Testosterone doesn't cloud as much as it drives men to do great (and horrible) things. Am it's better to do something than to do nothing lmao useless herded bitch

hello there

I unironically believe that only women should have political power.
Matriarchy is the solution.

>women would literally be worse off than feudal serfs if they didn't have cute faces and make cute noises with their cute bods

I am not the same Spaniard but Spain was founded by a women....

See what I mean? Agressive and rude. He probably wants to hit me into submission with their superior male strenght. This is the kind of things we need to fix.

You're going say they're shit compared to their male counterparts anyway, as if females weren't pretty much banned from science until quite recently.

women are evil manipulative sociopaths who are responsible for wars, theiir greed knows no boundries and they send men to die for their benefits

The list of great female leaders goes on and on.

Hillary... Merkel.... Theresa May...

This tbqh

Hypergamous societies always fail

Nonsense, it's a defense mechanism. When you're forbidden to do things, you find a way to do those things. In our case, it was influencing men. Not our fault you're so violent you would kill and do horrible things because of us.

>known for being a liar and a criminal
>known for letting droves of dangerous criminals into her country
>literally who

If you want to cut your own throat, don't come to me for a bandage. - Margaret Thatcher

name a society that hasn't "failed" you fucking kangaroo cunt

all the bad things done by men is because womens manipulation.

We don't force you to be violent, that's your nature. But you can become peaceful and nice by stopping to produce testosterone, and I for one would give you guys a second chance.

But sis, we girls need the dick...

Jannies have their work cut out for them.

Cállate de una puta vez, puta de los cojones. Lo único para lo que habéis servido es para parir. Deja de dar vergüenza ajena.

Este es un ejemplo de la cultura tóxica del macho que es problemática, una muestra de lo primitivos que son los hombres que en cuanto se ven amenazados y no saben rebatir intelectualmente recurren a la agresividad. Pero no te culpo a ti, es la testosterona que corre por tu cuerpo la que te hace ser asi. Si la eliminaras podrias ser igual de competente que una mujer.

>That's because men always dominated us with their violence and superior strength.
>Therefore we are biologically superior

Rangeban/remove polish when?

Testosterone + high intelligence = rationality
Testosterone + low intelligence = violence

>Mujeres
>En este mugrero

Deja el b8 pablo, se te ve a kilómetros. Also, las mujeres no han hecho absolutamente nada. Toda la ciencia, literatura, filosofía en su mayoría fue inventada por hombres.

Spanish women have much more testosterone than some males, you even have moustaches.

Castração obrigatória para homens 2k16.

>influencing
>waa waa i need bigger house, longer holiday so i can brag about it to other women
>get more money or im leaving you
>who cares how, take it from other ppl, competitiveness is sexy teeeheee
>what is troy

disgusting human trash

Cibervoluntario, ¿Por qué vuelves a hispachan o twitter? Se te nota a kilometros que eres un votante de Podemos y que tratas de convencernos de tus mierdas.

T. hue hue hue

Poland dude :///

he always does this when he gets rekd in an argument or doesn't like the thread. i hope he gets caught and raped in prison one day

Intelectually. It's 2016, there's no need for manual strenght anymore.

Porque no nos dejaban. Si yo te pongo a ti en una jaula durante décadas no me puedo quejar luego de que seas un neet sin vida social, lo importante es la predisposición genética.

Que no te guste la verdad no la hace menos verdad.