You have eleven (11) seconds to explain why you don't have a German gf

You have eleven (11) seconds to explain why you don't have a German gf.

There is too far from here.

They racists toward Italians

I'm gay

*explains while sweating profusely*

Time is running out Pekka.

I'm heterosexual

ugly, lound, extremely retarded, I'm autist anyways

Im not shitskin

Ugly, boring, autistic
The end

I want a gf that cooks for me
no one that cooks me instead

t.Isaac Goldstein

coz I'm ching chang chong

because i am an ugly russkie trash

I will, or Austrian

not interested in converting to Islam

Is that true? I have similar dreams, though about eugenics... I see images and craniums in front of me in the dreams. Words like sterilization, Germanics and others fly around as fragments in my head... scary stuff that I often dream about.

Then I go up, and look at myself in profile and from the front and in all angles, in all my mirrors that I have mounted up everywhere, and realize my Mongolian heritage and how the Swedes and other Europeans view me. Sometimes I cannot see the difference between myself and a Mongol, if the environment is cloudy.

Krauts BTFO

I don't like barbarian dogs.

Because we're from different lands, we don't speak each other's languages that well, and we kind of drifted apart over time. It's just easier to not have a foreign GF.

there's a big ocean between me and them

I'm an ugly russkie untermensch and poor as hell.

>White women

I'm not german

I'm not syrian.

Because they're usually basic bitches

I'm an ugly russkie untermensch and poor as hell. (2)

do you wanna be my bf? :3

Because they look like shit.

I'm not an Arab.

>real woman

I have a slav wife. Slav girls are much better than Germans.

Because I don't know any black guy(s) who could please her while I watch.

god i need to fug that azz

Disgusting, tbqh

Why are you so rude to the country that donates to you so much food and money?

Why so upset? Did Svetlana and Olga make fun of you for being a nigger, Bilel?

I can understand him

White women (from this country atleast) are naive, spoiled feminists obsessed with American culture and talks about things that does not affect them at all.

why are Nords less inventive and intelligent than Germans?

All the German women who come here more or less look like this.

This
Slavwifes make much better housewives in the traditional sense (Cooking, Children)

Lower population, hard climate, infrastructure worse etc.

austrian female? or atleast a feminine dick?

No, I just think Slavs are untermensch and unattractive in general

Not to be that guy but there are always many exceptions, or maybe I've become unrealistic. I'm old

Poor northerns, my gfs dream is to have 3 kids and Iwon't have the stigma of being some loser that had to get a gf from sovietland

I'm very fem :3

Because I'm not a muslim.

>brown eyes

what's the point of having a german girl then?

>less intelligent
Hardly.

These. Slav women are like real women and are traditional, unlike the Germanic "emancipated" "women".

I...err...ah

>Finns
>nordic

This is the last generation before slavs enter the age of cuckoldry, better take advantage of it.

Two of my m8s have polish gfs and they are pure and loyal.

But southerns are not in this age yet (apart from fatties), and in masterrace lombardia/trentino/veneto/piedmonte they also have the white look you so crave

All truu 100%
Russian girls aren't as spoiled, they look better and they don't seem to think of themselves as some special snowflake that needs to be treated like a princes. All my female russian friends never had any drama when it came to relationships, why my german ones where having "problems" like
>hurr I love two guys
>durr my boyfriend looked at another girl
>he didn't bought some expensive wellness holiday for us

Let me answer for you: because you are meant for French dick

>Finns
>nordic

I don't crave any particular look. I'd take an italian gf too, I was surprised that women take care of men in Italy like no place I've ever been. Italian men always watching tv or taking a nap while their grandmother/mother/girlfriend prepare shitloads of pasta.

Because I have no gf whatsoever.
Like all of you.

Why do you blunda up with untermensch?

post cute butt

Because memes aside, russian immigrant children are more fun to hang around with. They beheave okay and don't complain about useless shit. I just get along better with them.

To be quite honest with you Russlanddeutsche girls are amazing. Especially the ones who grew up in a strict and traditional household.

because sharting on people is a faux pas here

I do not feel attracted to black muslim women.

I doubt many modern girls are like that.

Italian men are incapable of anything. They are the biggest manchildren in the western world. I went camping there for some years and they rely on women to get shit done for them. I don't think this will change anytime soon.

I-I can't
I feel like that would be cheating on my bf

Because you are cowards and traitors!

ahh... homemade pasta, sunshine and a nice mediterranean view. That is the life for me

I'm gay.
>tfw no blonde and manly German bf
At least my Brit bf is also cute

Germany isn't really white anymore compared to places like Finland.

just out of a curiosity, have you ever felt even the slightest tingle in your cock from looking at a hot woman?

>Finns
>white

No, not really.

because I am pretty much a failure at life

Why do your women look asian?

Pretty much, guy provides money (here lots of craftsmen) but it's a cross generation thing where mum does everything for son, son gets used to it, and gf/wife picks up slack, and so on.
Like my gf parents love me just because i help take the plates 20 steps to kitchen after dinner and sometimes make coffee for gf in morning

it must be weird seeing a man you're attracted to and knowing theres a 95% chance he couldnt be attracted to you since he's straight.

if I always imagine myself in the girl's place when I masturbate, does it mean I'm gay?

Not asian, that's obviously an alien.

yes

Yea I know that, but I doubt a lot of modern chicks are going to put up with that behaviour. Maybe the uneducated and unemployed, but they're not modern obviously.

You should get naked, jump around, roll in dirt, jump a bunny rabbit kill it and eat it raw, then sleep under a bunch of twigs.

I would want to bet that this all will feel eeringly soothing and natural for you.

asians DO look like aliens though

isn't that really tiresome?

aww, shit

better off to kill yourself cause you live in ROSSYA

sucking cocks is pretty normal in russia, even for men

I don't live in Germany

>Russian girls aren't as spoiled

stopped reading there

I had two Russian gfs in the past btw, you're in for a rude awakening

rood

I guess?
I'm not really a predator kind of gay man though. If the guy only wants to be friends then I'll respect it.

No you are mistaken, i think girls enjoy complaining about it/their men too much to stop it.
Making coffee? It only takes a couple of minutes. Plus breakfast is just abbracci

lucky one, at least you live in Shartistan

just saying that it isn't a good time to live & like cock in Russia

This desu
The US psyops have made them into bigger degenerates that the western

comeon just a little thigh then

No, it's gender identity disorder