cd code
cd ..
cd

fortune
fortune
fortune

#kodewithkarlie

>ssh root@[my digibox]
>"Unable to negotiate with 192.168.10.60 port 22: no matching key exchange method found. Their offer: diffie-hellman-group1-sha1"

don't wait for me boys, I just entered the CIA headquaters. Will inject that malware code now

yes

init 0

delete System32

(KEYS CLACKING) The backdoor had a hard-coded C2 domain pointing to a listener on Tyrell's machine.
All I have to do is hack the registrar and change the name server configs.
Once I hijack the domain, I can shut down their access before the Dark Army notices

>systemd
>system32
coincidence? I think now

> DEVICE=C:\WINDOWS\EMM386.EXE NOEMS

$: python hack_the_fbi.py

>SSL handshake failed

>Port 80 closed, 3 way handshake offer met with rst response

nmap -Pn -A -p- 127.0.0.1

Heh gonna hack this moron

*camera pans, revealing Mr.Robot behind Elliott*
Are you finally going to tell me what the fuck you're trying to do ?

*Elliott doesn't answer, keeps typing quickly on his laptop*

*Mr. Robot bangs his fist on the table*
FINE, you want to play it like this ? I'll tell that cute FBI agent how you feel about her alexa logs you hacked last night.

*Elliott stops typing, gazes at the distance looking surprised*
H-how could Mr. Robot know ? Did you tell him ? I thought I could trust you.

*Mr Robot sits down right beside Elliott, removes his hat and moves closer to his face*
You should stop talking to that imaginary friend of yours, kiddo. He already told me everything, even the shit I didn't want to know. It's over now. We need to get back to work on stage 3, or the dark army is going to fuck us even harder than the last time.

*Elliott starts crying slowly*
T... THAT WASNT THE PLAN... I... I JUST WANTED TO HELP DARLENE GET LAID... I DID IT FOR HER... PLEASE DON'T TELL DOM

*Mr Robot licks his lips, looks to the side and then whispers into Elliott's ears*
Hack Drumpfs twitter for me and I won't tell anyone.

>slowly teaching friend the intricacies of linux
>installs kali
>see him on campus and he just has term up running update/upgrade on repeat with max brightness so everyone sees

Why is this so common ?

>join uni for CS at 25, couple years older then my peers
>one of them installs linux for first time after he saw me at a programming exam examining my binary with radare
>within 2 days installs i3 / vim / radare / irssi and cmus
>a week later complains that he is not getting anything done and has switched back to windows for developing

When i started i went with ubuntu/unity, yes it was shitty but what do you expect as a new user ?
I think people have the wrong expectations, only because you can install tools doesn't make you a hacker.

she needs to join our startup

fucking kek

rm / -rf