Wine adding DirectX 12 support

>Microshills say that DX12 is worth the upgrade
>It's shit
>Now Wine will support DX12
Holy fuck, 2018 is the year of the Linux desktop.

>no source
lol

>Believing Linux will ever be anything other than a programming, ricing and server OS

kek

>you will never be this butthurt

Wine is complete utter shit and you know it. If Vulkan would be used more you would see more good linux ports.

Only a api like vulkan can bring gaymes to linux, not some shitty program like whine. Nobody will use a os for gaming that runs gaymes slower than windows.

Instead of using whine you could just write every program and game in java, i'm sure that there wouldn't be a big performance difference between wine and java anyway.

75% of Linux kernel commits are done from Apple machines

90% of Arch users stay virgins until they're 34.

So there is a chance?

Of course, some arch users get raped by their uncle and are thereby no (anal) virgins anymore. But not everybody that uses arch is this lucky, most will die a slow and painful death, knowing that nobody ever loved them and that their bloodline will perish.

>Proprietary

Lol. You enjoy being in shackles 24/ don't you

>year of the Linux desktop
Stop saying this autistic shit. I know you're meming, but come on. That's enough.

It's free software. It's exactly what you think it is. Get over it. And stop fucking gaming. Jesus christ how old are you.

Xubuntu user btw.

>games are for children
>tfw you will never sound this autistic

>meanwhile World of Warships using DirectX11 under Wine is glitchy as fuck

Wine is perfectly fine for dx9 and older titles. It runs in almost native performance.
>there's no performance difference between wine and java
There is.

>programming on windows
If I were to choose between the Windows and MacOS, I'd choose MacOS for the actual functioning terminal and package manager.

>they port it to windows 7
>wine usage quadruplicates

it's "year of the linux desktop" every year, you dense bastard. 0/10 bait.

Wine has better compatibility with older titles than modern windows.

.. if you get them to install.

If I use cracks to bypass the DRM jew, games install fine.

There are issues even with non-DRM games.

>dx9 games in native performance
tried to run League as a test and it ran like utter shit. It's a good effort but doesn't work as well as linux shills say it does. Was running on latest mesa-git drivers btw.