Holy shit Sup Forums, am I the only one that has problem choosing a new mouse?

Holy shit Sup Forums, am I the only one that has problem choosing a new mouse?
Too many gaming or chink wireless mice. It seems producers doesn't care about people who works with PC and everything is a joke.

Which mouse Sup Forums use?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathtub_curve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Steelseries Raw. Feels great, very reliable, comparatively little rice.

get silent mouse like the logitech m330

That looks nice
Also pick a price and then any logi around that point.

That's a gayming mouse though, so that's a big no-no for OP.

Can someone tell me why the Razer DeathAdder is bad?

Get a James Donkey mouse, some user suggested me that one few weeks ago. It's really good and comfy (wired also)

Trackball my man.

Cooler Master Sentinel 3 because my hands are big enough.
But small one like Logitech G102 is fine too.

G400s is good. There is likely slight better out there.

What about the b100 or M90?

Or the M500 if you want more buttons and a slightly more "premium" product?

b100 is breddy gud if you remove weight brick and wheel holder

M90 is the same but with better resolution I think. It's actually comfy and just werkz!

CST Trackball

looks nice, is that a scroll wheel?

Yeah, with a dedicated third button.

Just get a 10 dollar mouse that feels good. Every mouse takes a day to get used to.

people who work with a pc tend to use the cheapest mouse available, probably the one that came with the pc.

whats wrong with wireless mice? i think that is a substantial improvement over a wired mouse.

there is nothing special about gamer mice except they usually have extra buttons, but lets not kid ourselves, windows also makes use of a few extra buttons. I use the back and foreward button while web browsing all the fucking time

>i think that is a substantial improvement over a wired mouse.

That 15$ Redragon one
I just needed to get something that wasn't connected via PS/2

The main problem with wireless mice is there's a chance the battery will die during a crucial moment of a competitive match.

only downside is weight. some give out about reliability but there is no difference between them and any other brand. I find the upper shell makes clicks stiff, but that's just me.

>*blocks your path*

> tfw logictech g400 i've had for 5+ years maybe on it's last leg
No mechanical failure yet (buttons sticking down, double clicking etc.) but the right and left click buttons are starting to be kind of loose.

>I just needed to get something that wasn't connected via PS/2
Why? Mine is PS/2 and is wireless

Disgusting
Pic related is the only good line of "gamer" mice besides certain steelseries mice

Realistically, you'd be hard pressed to find any mouse on the gaming market from a mainstream brand currently which has any serious issue though.

Zowies are seriously overrated.

Fair enough.
I hope the steelseries mice you're talking about aren't the wireless ones, I used them and they have abhorrent input lag.
Logitech G900 is the best mouse I've ever used.

g602
>$39
>god tier battery life
>lots of buttons for macros

In what way? Have you owned one? I have had a nixeus revel, steelseries rival and sensei, Logitech g502(the only one I've returned, it feels like a brick) zowie ec1a and fk1. The zowie are by far my favorite and the only brand I haven't had issues with.

No not the wireless ones. I never use wireless
Isn't the g900 really heavy too? I gave up on Logitech, they're the new Razer desu~

It is a bit heavy, but I'm used to it and there's no reason anyone else couldn't as well.
>they're the new Razer
Not even close. Logitech is miles ahead in mouse technology.

Yeah but they're the new Razer in the fact that they charge a rediculous premium and market as the "ultimate gamer tech" when they really aren't even ahead of the competition in anything beyond wireless capability

They have the absolute best sensor on the market, on their G900 (same sensor is also now on their newer mouses iirc).
I agree that they charge more than they used to, and I can't speak for their QC. My G900's right click started double clicking a month ago, they replaced it very quickly though..

>In what way? Have you owned one? I have had a nixeus revel, steelseries rival and sensei, Logitech g502(the only one I've returned, it feels like a brick) zowie ec1a and fk1. The zowie are by far my favorite and the only brand I haven't had issues with.
I've owned a Steelseries Sensei Raw, a Deathadder (the 3500dpi one, can't exactly remember which one), a Logitech G502, a Zowie FK1, a Steelseries Rival, and my current mouse which is a G900.
All these mouse barring the Sensei Raw and the Deathadder were mostly performing the same, and the only issues I had were either shape which I didn't like (the Zowie for instance) or the materials (the Rival).
Honestly, all of those are pretty much solid buys, and I'd wager most of the mice made by those companies are pretty much perfect as far as performance go.
The only reason I consider Zowie overrated from that, is that they're pretty much always said to be superior to Logitech or equivalent, while they're pretty much the same shit in a different package. And I wager most people claiming they're superior is really because they have the same shape as the old Microsoft mice, meaning they don't have to get used to something different.

Isn't that a pixart 3360? That's in the zowie mice too. I returned my 502 very easily as well so yeah they have good customer support. They just don't excell beyond other companies in any area beyond wireless imo, which I'm not interested in anyways.

I agree about the fk, I didn't like the shape either. EC series is great shape though for righties. I agree they're all on the same level, but the g903 gosts literally $130. I got my EC1a at a LAN event for $35 new. Pretty drastic difference, although zowie has been upping the prices too recently which is stupid

Yeah, but G903 is overpaying out of the ass honestly, and I love my G900, but I agree it's overpriced.

But I'm looking for a new mouse now that I realize that my optimal grip for the G900 is retarded comfort-wise, and I honestly struggle to find a difference between most wired mice.

Best contender right now for me are G403 and G Pro, although I think I'd like the new Steelseries Sensei if it wasn't so expensive.

I heard the 403 is good, one of my teammates uses it. Should try the EC out too if you get the chance

ayyyy

Post esea u fuck REEEE

Logitech on paper is better. All their mice have top of the line sensors, and I have not seen a single advertisement where Zowie claimed to be significantly better than Logitech.

Zowie uses some 10 year old sensor and boasts it's simplistic driverless feature. If anything most "professional" players only prefer simply because. "it just werks".

What exactly is so difficult about choosing a mouse for work? You pick one that feels nice and has the features you want or need. You don't have to give two shits bnout "perfect" sensors or 9000 DPI and all that crap.

trackball or zowie
anything else is a shitty meme

Is Ninox Venator a meme?

My zowie fk is dying with faulty buttons and I'm looking for a new mouse.

Mx master is top comfy

Just get a g403 and turn the light off

Any help?

If I didn't have such a bad experience and zowie fk had a better sensor (and their cool yellow color scheme) I'd just buy it again.

But I'm afraid that venator is meme. I mean it literally has a shell of a $13 Chinese mouse.

> 2017
> using wired input devices
I don't understand this meme.

i dont like mice. it makes my hands feel weird when used too long so im going to replace it with a trackball.

wireless would be better. the cable is always in wrong place or stuck somewhere and makes the mouse uncomfortable to use.

just replace the broken part then? shouldnt Sup Forums fags be able to do simple soldering?

Awfully hard buttons, too wide and high. If it is the same mouse of the K100 kit.

I don't want to spend on batteries ok?
Same goes for Bluetooth

> I can't afford two AAA batteries once or twice a year
> Non-bluetooth wireless mice don't exist

also rechargeable batteries are a thing

Should I see if this is covered under warranty? It's a Ducky mouse and the rubberized cable has worn down to the metal jacket just from friction on the (also Ducky) mousepad in 11 months. I can see it getting worse and eventually becoming an issue.

dope, I got some trackballs but I really can't do without a scrollwheel

Best right handed mice

>this
the centrophorus is really good for15 dollars

People say razer have shit reliability but I've been using one of these pretty much every day for the last 5 years and it still works I won't lie it has had some problems though and the cable is fucked and I had to tape it a certain angle so it'll stay connected

>dat ugly logo
Only reason that I didn't touch Razer product.

Alright Sup Forums, can you give me a quick rundown on the G102/G203 meme status? How are they different from each other? Are they worth buying? I like the shape and weight, any issues with them? How are the clickers, LOD, max control speed?

g502 masterrace checking in

G502 at home and my old G400 at work. Had the G400 for many years, I had to replace the cable and clean its scroll wheel once, works perfectly otherwise.

About Logitech G403, I like the shape quite a lot but the rubber coating dries my hand so I don't really like to use it that much. Has anyone tried to take off the rubber?

Thinking about getting a vertical mouse, any opinions Sup Forums?

autism and meme

>vertical mouse meme
yeah my opinion is that you should kys

G102 and G203 is literally the same product. G102 for eastern market and G203 for the west.
Are they worth the price? Absolutely yes. Shape is decent if you like ambi. 19x10 cm (palm with thumb) here and I could say it comfy enough. Cable is good soft rubber. Only bad thing is RMB is too light. LOD is about 1 DVD.

>G102 for eastern market and G203 for the west
weird, I have both in stock here (in authorized resellers)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathtub_curve

Logitech G9X has been my favorite mouse.
Thinking about moving to G502.

Anyone switch from G9 or G9X to G502?
Is it worth it?

Picked up a G400 for 50 bucks. If you hate gaming meme mice, then the G400 is a good choice. The only thing I can't speak to is its lifetime since I just got it a few months ago.

lol

Pls explain. Its just for a laptop that ill be taking to and from uni. What's so wrong with vertical mouses?

Relieve your wrist but put strain in your hand instead.

there's nothing wrong if you like them, just don't expect miracles
they are getting meme'd on Sup Forums and bought for virtue signaling, just like the minimalist mechanical keyboards with autistic keycaps, sane anons are allergic to that shit already

I have used a Razer Mamba for about 8 years (I upgraded to the 2012 model in 2012). Never had any issues.

The model I currently have is the one I originally bought, and it does have issues with registering clicks. But it lasted for almost 10 years, so I can forgive it. Especially since whenever it acts up I just re-flash the latest firmware and it goes for another 9-12 months.

I hate when people say Razer mice suck, because I have obviously seen otherwise, but there are so many others it's hard to choose. Roccat, Ducky, Logitech, Corsair, and SteelSeries. I hadn't heard of Zowie until this thread. Is there a valid reason why people hate on Razer, and am I missing out on way better mice?

G203 is great in every way. I use a zowie for gaming and the 203 at work...id be happy with the 203 all the time.

Wireless is fine for general use, I use MX master for work. Wired for gaming for sure.

Nobody here has one?

tfw when dead skin stuck these valleys and 2 buttons, damn I own one and it freaks me own everytime i see my dead cells and dust stick on it.

Do you have any problem with the wheel?
I wanna get 1, but the wheel feel soft and smooth, I worry it might get damage.

Not that user but mine copy feel very tactile.

I got the G600 during the black Friday weekend for $25 but now I wish I had gotten 203 instead.
Couple of problems are first and foremost the click buttons which are too narrowly spaced together seamlessly with the scroll wheel in the middle. This makes differentiation between clicks difficult in tight situations and isn't help by another feature I overlooked which is the third click on the right. Before I was using an old M510 wireless mouse. I was sold on it for being bulkier and looking more durable but now I see that it may have to do with the 3 mouse clicks it has.
Also braided cables scratch against even a slightly rugged edge on a table or desk. After this I realized a simpler no nonsense 102/203 with smooth cable and adequate spacing between the clicks would have been a better option. They're going for $20 right now.
The G600 is a pretty piece of hardware, almost so much so that it pains to use it. The side buttons can cause your thumb to get sore also.

logitech m220

wireless
1 AA battery
silent
cheap